collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show your face  (Read 20556 times)

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
Re: Show your face
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2014, 11:38:04 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:accomplished:

Offline Cyber-Satan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2014, 11:46:31 AM »
Gosh compared to you guys I'm a baby collector. :lol:
Anyway here is my faaacee...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2014, 12:33:55 PM »
Ohhh all right... I hate showing pictures of myself but I am told I'm much more attractive than I think I am:

And with straight hair (because I straighten my curls MAYBE once a year):
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2014, 03:33:31 PM »
Ohhh all right... I hate showing pictures of myself but I am told I'm much more attractive than I think I am:

And with straight hair (because I straighten my curls MAYBE once a year):

My hubby tells me the same thing about how I feel about how I look...
...and I straightened my hair once this year (naturally curly too) just to see how long it really was. Then I cut 10" off because it was just waay to long to deal with anymore. Now I'm counting the years until it grows back. lol

So many cute pony peeps!! :o)

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2014, 06:13:27 PM »
Ringlets, you look beautiful! I always imagined you a little different (or a lot, sorry) and this was such a surprise! Wow!

*is blushing from head to toes*  :blush:  :lovey:  thank you so much :hug:   Dare I ask how you imagined me to look, or is it best not to go there?  lol! :lol:  :bateyes: :silly:

LBS I dont ever remember seeing you before! your hair is stunning! I love it all curly and there is absolutely no reason why you shouldnt like pictures of yourself  :heart:
 Sooo many gorgeous and stylish and awesome lookin people in these pics! and I am waaay jealous of all the people who have perfected such cute selfies!!! I am soo going back through this thread to comment on everyone. I wanted to do it before but I have had such a crazy holiday weekend I've hardly had time to do anything :facepalm: 
Keep the pics coming!!! :frolic:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:15:08 PM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
Loving all the pics so far, especially the adorabke hairstyles! Purple hair is awesome!

Ringlets, you look beautiful! I always imagined you a little different (or a lot, sorry) and this was such a surprise! Wow!

candiedapples, I LOVE that Totoro! *craving hands*

I know it's been said before but ponypeeps are beautiful peeps!
Hi Beldarna, the plush is unfortunately not mine, but my friend crocheted him for a commission! She has a website where you can see hrr work - amiamour.com

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Offline pinkaurora

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:33 AM »

*is blushing from head to toes*  :blush:  :lovey:  thank you so much :hug:   Dare I ask how you imagined me to look, or is it best not to go there?  lol! :lol:  :bateyes: :silly:

Uhm.. Well, you're always so wise and knowing in the Trader Support and always use the ponycoffeesmiley so in my mind you looked kind of like an official in officecloths (you know, penskirts, white shirts, nice jacket), hair in a bun and always with a paper coffeemug in the hand. And older. *blush*

candiedapples, she is very skilled in what she does. I am impressed. :)

Lovebabysqirmy, I love your curls and you're so cute in the red shirt.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2014, 04:22:03 AM »
Pinkaurora you have such beautiful eyes! and a lovely smile too! I'm liking the style!!  :heart:

thank you so much :hug:   Dare I ask how you imagined me to look, or is it best not to go there?  lol! :lol:  :bateyes: :silly:

Uhm.. Well, you're always so wise and knowing in the Trader Support and always use the ponycoffeesmiley so in my mind you looked kind of like an official in officecloths (you know, penskirts, white shirts, nice jacket), hair in a bun and always with a paper coffeemug in the hand. And older. *blush*

Oh my goodness! *cough Splutter ROFL!! *  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   hehehe I'm only all official in TS ;)   -----> :awake:    someone who has been scammed or needs other serious TS advice would not be much impressed if I posted happy smilies or didnt take the situation seriously  (plus Loa and Ponylady would kick my butt!!! :silly:
My pony corral  and brag forum days were a little wilder and hurt peoples eyes with multiple prancing pony and cheering smilies :lookround:  Ahem...
No bun and office clothes for me (anymore! I did have to kind of do that when I worked in an office... but it was sooo boring! and not me at all *giggles*  :P  )
I *am* on the wrong side of 30 but I dont look my age ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »
Pinkaurora you have such beautiful eyes! and a lovely smile too! I'm liking the style!!  :heart:

thank you so much :hug:   Dare I ask how you imagined me to look, or is it best not to go there?  lol! :lol:  :bateyes: :silly:

Oh my goodness! *cough Splutter ROFL!! *  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   hehehe I'm only all official in TS ;)   -----> :awake:    someone who has been scammed or needs other serious TS advice would not be much impressed if I posted happy smilies or didnt take the situation seriously  (plus Loa and Ponylady would kick my butt!!! :silly:
My pony corral  and brag forum days were a little wilder and hurt peoples eyes with multiple prancing pony and cheering smilies :lookround:  Ahem...
No bun and office clothes for me (anymore! I did have to kind of do that when I worked in an office... but it was sooo boring! and not me at all *giggles*  :P  )
I *am* on the wrong side of 30 but I dont look my age ;)

As said, you look beautiful and I like your style. :) It was just so different from what I imagined that I like it even more. I am always glad when I see my prejudices being shredded to pieces. It's a learning curve and I love learning. :) High five for not looking your age! People always asume I'm in my early to mid twenties when in fact I'm 30. But I dress and act younger and thats just me as well ^^

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2014, 05:17:02 AM »
Soooooooooo some back story on this photo.  I heard on NPR that a recent study on the microbial flora found on cash identified a pretty large diversity include anthrax spores  :shocked:  So as a joke I decided to sterilize a dollar in my autoclave  :P 

Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline SwiftStar84

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2014, 07:16:01 PM »
Ok here's one of me. Sorry my webcam sucks but you get the gist.

PROUD MY LITTLE PONY DADDY! I LOVE ALL GENS OF MLP!
Seeking Mia and Me Unicorns(the big ones) and Fantasy Filly Princess Kayla and Shayna!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »
I hate posting pics of myself but I took this selfie last year before I got pregnant.  At the time I didn't like it, but now I'd be happy to shed the baby kilos and look just like that again.  Lol, it's all a matter of perspective.

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 12:08:10 AM

ETA:  It's funny to put faces to names.  LBS, I always pictured you as short and bouncy with a bob hair cut!  I love your beautiful long curls :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:08:10 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2014, 11:45:41 AM »
My word Kiwi, you are so beautiful, what a wonderful smile you have!! I always imagined you for some reason with brown hair, it's so nice to know what you actually look like! :heart:

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal