collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No 3rd Favorites Collection? Is the TRU collector series over?  (Read 3240 times)

Offline PrincessGryph

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • The Want It Need It Spell... Works Every Time!
    • View Profile
    • Princess Gryph Customs for Sale!
Re: No 3rd Favorites Collection? Is the TRU collector series over?
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 08:00:01 PM »
Actually it appears to be "main 5 and Celestia" there's no Applejack in any of the photos   -_-

- ____________-

this could be maybe if we're lucky that these aren't the next fav set, since their aren't 7 ponies! Or it could mean they just forgot to take AJ out to put on the shelf..

It's possible if it is the favorites collection that they left AJ out in order to reduce the number of ponies in it, to bring the price down and get more people willing to shell out for it if they just want one or two ponies in it. *shrug* just a thought.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2014, 08:05:10 PM »
Actually it appears to be "main 5 and Celestia" there's no Applejack in any of the photos   -_-

- ____________-

this could be maybe if we're lucky that these aren't the next fav set, since their aren't 7 ponies! Or it could mean they just forgot to take AJ out to put on the shelf..

It's possible if it is the favorites collection that they left AJ out in order to reduce the number of ponies in it, to bring the price down and get more people willing to shell out for it if they just want one or two ponies in it. *shrug* just a thought.
i think it's cuz applejack wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that.
so they're doing restaffing and juggling the cast, in an effort to demote her character in exchange for someone who's willing to wear the costumes and do the crazy stunts. i'm guess trixie.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 08:06:23 PM »

- ____________-

I really just hope that these ponies are a different set or paired with some equestria girl dolls, we still need a legit tru 3rd fav collection!! With NEW ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2014, 08:51:22 PM »
I just noticed there's no GothJack!!! Dx
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline PrincessGryph

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • The Want It Need It Spell... Works Every Time!
    • View Profile
    • Princess Gryph Customs for Sale!
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2014, 08:54:14 PM »

- ____________-

I really just hope that these ponies are a different set or paired with some equestria girl dolls, we still need a legit tru 3rd fav collection!! With NEW ponies.

Personally, I would LOVE some more dolls paired with pony toy counterparts. I love the Twilight/Celestia sets. <3

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:45 PM »
I'm okay if those are the Fan Favorites box.... because they have some awesome playsets coming out this year that I'm dying for. And does anybody have any idea how big those POP! buildables are? Because if they're the same size as the brushables, I'm totally getting the Sugarcube Corner.....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2014, 11:32:47 PM »
well accoridng to teh video i dont think the pop    buildigns are big enough for brushables i thinkt here big enough for he blind bags  even   if they arent i might possibly get the  sugar cube corner one if it  isnt like    ridiciously high price.

i think i will stay  far far away from the Kiss ponys.. hoenstly i think  that this is  mistkae and a fatal flaaw from hasbro. like really? THIS  is wha they think we want?  and a cryslais  repainted from a  celstia  mold.. wearing creepy lingarie?   meh  i  doubt i'd buy it if it was a 1.00

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2014, 02:31:11 AM »
Yeah it's a disappointment the "Favorites Collection" for this year seems to be that crazy Mane 6 + Celestia set and I'm guessing the Zecora doll is replacing the previous gitd pony.
I just keep telling myself, the only new ponies shown at toy fair last year were Sunset Shimmer and Chrysalis, Diamond Tiara, Lyrica & :muffin: Pony from the fav. set and we still ended up a total of 11 new characters by the end of the year. (Minty, Silver Spoon, Twist, Twirly Treats, Mrs. Cake & Wysteria all showed up later.) I'm hoping this year a few other characters will show eventually too, in addition to Holly Dash, Octavia & Photo Finish.

While I don't expect to see any thing along the lines of another Collectors series again; I do also hope that we wont only be getting the couple of ponies we have seen so far. Cheerilee in her TAF version has already been confirmed and while, yes she is a repeat release, she is not a pony we saw at Toy Fair. So that gives me some hope too.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2014, 03:24:25 AM »
What I don't understand is what is the point of re-releasing characters like Lily Blossom, Dewdrop Dazzle and Dasiy Dreams those are non mane 6 characters? Is it just laziness to make new cutie mark prints? I mean it's not the fact that they don't just think other characters will sell, I honestly think a big part of it is just straight laziness.
If they release Lily Blossom enough times, she has to appear in the show, right? I really want to see her animated. :(

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2014, 06:15:06 AM »
Ohhhh, I didn't realize those goth ponies were going to be a TRU exclusive set.... and replacing the Fan Favorites too, eh? Well Hasbro, you sure make it easy for me to save money... *puts wallet away*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2014, 08:03:54 AM »
Ohhhh, I didn't realize those goth ponies were going to be a TRU exclusive set.... and replacing the Fan Favorites too, eh? Well Hasbro, you sure make it easy for me to save money... *puts wallet away*

Ditto they really do save me money, gotta thank them for that right... *puts wallet away, sits and waits for new ponies from funko*

For Sale Wants

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2014, 09:46:46 AM »
I say anyone who doesn't like these as the collectors set call Toys R Us this week.  Tell them that "Collectors" want different characters, even G1 or G3 characters.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2014, 10:11:19 AM »
I don't think calling TRU is going to do anything. The people that work in the stores don't have much say so over what the big wigs want.  I know that cause I have worked in a place like that before.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2014, 10:13:33 AM »
I agree. I doubt anyone at a TRU store would even know what you are talking about.  -_- If you have a complaint you'd want to contact corporate.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »
Well, no I didn't mean call the Local TRU, I mean calling their corporate customer support. 

http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=store&subdisplay=about

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal