collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No 3rd Favorites Collection? Is the TRU collector series over?  (Read 3172 times)

LuckyTwirlerina

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: No 3rd Favorites Collection? Is the TRU collector series over?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »
I will eat people's limbs to get punk/gothlestia.

Carrie

^^^

I'm actually splitting a set with my best friend because there's no way I'm passing up Gothlestia but I have no use for mane 6 rereleases.  :lol:

Does anyone have Dash or Pinkie armies but don't want to pay the full price of the set? Because you can still join in the splitting.  :P

Oh well... I'm disappointed about no new characters for the set but I don't think there's anything that can be done anymore. Hasbro seems to be past the point of no return.  -_-

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 11:46:35 AM »
noo...stay away from me randomly painted symbol re-release ponies..you make no sense to me.

needless to say I'm not buying that.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 12:07:13 PM »
I can just say that I sincerely hope it will just be a surprise later.

Do you mean me? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - RocketToInsanity

That custom is AMAZING. Do you have a link to the original post? :) I love seeing Surprise with chartreuse hair as she's meant to have, I hate how a lot of fans nowadays draw her with yellow hair :/.

Here! http://rockettoinsanity.deviantart.com/art/G4-Surprise-Pony-Custom-318887795

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

Carrie

^^^

I'm actually splitting a set with my best friend because there's no way I'm passing up Gothlestia but I have no use for mane 6 rereleases.  :lol:

Does anyone have Dash or Pinkie armies but don't want to pay the full price of the set? Because you can still join in the splitting.  :P

Oh well... I'm disappointed about no new characters for the set but I don't think there's anything that can be done anymore. Hasbro seems to be past the point of no return.  -_-

Or you could always buy her on ebay separately, buying a set is supporting mane 6 rereleases...

For Sale Wants

LuckyTwirlerina

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 12:18:03 PM »

Carrie

^^^

Or you could always buy her on ebay separately, buying a set is supporting mane 6 rereleases...

Well either way someone is gonna have to buy the set for me to get her, so I don't think it really matters whether my friend and I split the set for the ones we want, or purchase them on their own second hand.  :huh: At least with the former we know that it was only one set being sold and split amongst people who only want one, as opposed to six sets being sold and 30 unsellable extra floating around.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 01:00:10 PM »
Well we are getting some non Mane 6 ponies as singles (which is actually better than having to get a set to get them). There is Rainbow Power Cheerilee and the Rainbow Power pony with the strawberry cutie mark.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2014, 01:20:38 PM »
Yeah it's a disappointment the "Favorites Collection" for this year seems to be that crazy Mane 6 + Celestia set and I'm guessing the Zecora doll is replacing the previous gitd pony.
I just keep telling myself, the only new ponies shown at toy fair last year were Sunset Shimmer and Chrysalis, Diamond Tiara, Lyrica & :muffin: Pony from the fav. set and we still ended up a total of 11 new characters by the end of the year. (Minty, Silver Spoon, Twist, Twirly Treats, Mrs. Cake & Wysteria all showed up later.) I'm hoping this year a few other characters will show eventually too, in addition to Holly Dash, Octavia & Photo Finish.

Emerald Treasure

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2014, 05:13:28 PM »
At least they don't have tinsel.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »
I just keep telling myself, the only new ponies shown at toy fair last year were Sunset Shimmer and Chrysalis, Diamond Tiara, Lyrica & :muffin: Pony from the fav. set and we still ended up a total of 11 new characters by the end of the year. (Minty, Silver Spoon, Twist, Twirly Treats, Mrs. Cake & Wysteria all showed up later.) I'm hoping this year a few other characters will show eventually too, in addition to Holly Dash, Octavia & Photo Finish.

This is true! Taobao leaks are going to become our new Toy Fair when it comes to brushables. :P

I'm not into Equestria Girls dolls, but I adore that Zecora. I think it's the mohawk.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2014, 06:08:36 PM »
I was hoping for a talking luna this year -_- they released pinklestia and white celelestia so why not a black nightmare moon and a blue luna?

Well, there is a talking Nightmare Moon released right now, isn't there? I remember people laughing at the the things she says, like she claims the night will last forever, and then exclaims at how beautiful her barrettes are or something. So that's something at least!
I'll put something here some time

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:00 PM »
What I don't understand is what is the point of re-releasing characters like Lily Blossom, Dewdrop Dazzle and Dasiy Dreams those are non mane 6 characters? Is it just laziness to make new cutie mark prints? I mean it's not the fact that they don't just think other characters will sell, I honestly think a big part of it is just straight laziness.

For Sale Wants

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »
Super obsessed with new KISS line!

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2014, 07:43:18 PM »
Actually it appears to be "main 5 and Celestia" there's no Applejack in any of the photos   -_-

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
I was hoping for a talking luna this year -_- they released pinklestia and white celelestia so why not a black nightmare moon and a blue luna?

Well, there is a talking Nightmare Moon released right now, isn't there? I remember people laughing at the the things she says, like she claims the night will last forever, and then exclaims at how beautiful her barrettes are or something. So that's something at least!

Yes my daughter has her. I was hoping for a Luna to go with her as well

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2014, 07:56:31 PM »
sorry if this was already said, but isn't it possible for them to release them later in the year?
there are normally new release at sdcc. so it's not like all hope is lost of ever seeing new characters.
and as long as they have regular shoes on the dolls, they do fit mh, so you can at least sell the clothes and shoes to another collector group and make back some of the money.

(personally doing the opposite. keeping the clothes and selling the ponies to make the money back. my niece doesn't like octavia or photo finish, so i can sell the ponies with no guilt.)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2014, 07:56:54 PM »
Actually it appears to be "main 5 and Celestia" there's no Applejack in any of the photos   -_-

- ____________-

this could be maybe if we're lucky that these aren't the next fav set, since their aren't 7 ponies! Or it could mean they just forgot to take AJ out to put on the shelf..

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal