collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Frozen thread  (Read 7818 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: Frozen thread
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2014, 04:11:11 AM »
I like that the act of True Love wasn't a kiss!

Me too! It actually really surprised me since Disney is so known for their true love's kiss thing :lol:

^ Agree. It made me really happy. Probably because I loved Hans much more than Kristoff :angel:

Yes, I totally agree. It was such a refreshing change from true loves kiss, not that there's anything wrong with that. I enjoy a good true love's kiss happy ending as much as the next girl, but having a sister myself I just really loved Anna's act of true love. I'll admit that I share your sentiments in that crossed out sentence too, but I always seem to prefer the bad guys. :P

~Jennifer

By the way, have you seen how the first meeting between Anna and Kristoff was supposed to go? Look for 'Disney's Frozen - "Meet Kristoff 1" Deleted Scene' on youtube if you hadn't. If he still had that attitude in the movie, I think much more people would like him ;)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen thread
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2014, 07:42:24 AM »
Finally watched it today as my mum bought the DVD. Pity the internet spoilt the big reveal and stuff but I still liked it. Can't bring myself to watch Brave or Wreck-It Ralph still due to being spoilt for those too ¬.¬
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal