collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elsa Watch 2014!  (Read 14294 times)

Offline anthologia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • a collection : gathering flowers
    • View Profile
Elsa Watch 2014!
« on: March 03, 2014, 01:38:08 PM »
For those of us waiting for Elsa(s) to return to the Disney Store and shelves, here's a place to commiserate and congregate while we F5 the heck out of the website. I know it's already back in stock on disney.co.uk, but not the American version of the site (yet!).

Feel free to post silly things like pictures of your dolls waiting for her arrival, too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Elsa Watch 2014!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »
Count me in! I've been dying to get the Frozen dolls since before the movie came out.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:53:52 PM »
*grabs pillow and joins Elsa watch party*

I've been wating for Elsa to show up on the Disney Store website also. :)
Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »
I've been calling my local Disney store weekly for the last month looking for Elsa. I am pretty sure that they know my voice at this point..... lol

Does anyone else get the 'Elsa has yet to arrive from Arendell' message from the employees when they call? I think it is cute :D And last time I called she is no longer in the Kingdom but rather hiding out in her ice castle XD

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 06:35:22 PM »
Elsa watch? Is there a shortage I don't know about? I got my daughter the 80 dollar set from the disney store that had both dolls, it didn't seem scarce. Or are we talking the single packs?

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 08:05:05 PM »
COUNT ME IN! Ive been stalking the US store and impatiently waiting my Disney Store to open from remodeling! I want those two dolls soooo bad!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 09:13:44 PM »
Elsa watch? Is there a shortage I don't know about? I got my daughter the 80 dollar set from the disney store that had both dolls, it didn't seem scarce. Or are we talking the single packs?

Yep the single Elsa doll has been a bit hard to find. Not enough supply for the demand. I don't think Disney expected her to be as popular as she is. Also everyone isn't willing to toss down 80 bucks for that set.

I hope that everyone that is looking for her gets her. I might try and get another one when she comes back.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 10:55:14 PM »
I have the single but I'd like the singing version  ^.^ I had to laugh, some clearly clueless lady was in Target and her daughter kept saying she wanted Princess Elsa, and the lady was like oh well i'll go ask an employee if they have her and I had to stop myself from being like LOL DONT BOTHER.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 01:03:09 AM »
^ I had a similar experience the other night! A lady came in looking for the toddler Elsa, our on hand count said we had 51 but we checked everywhere in the back and there were none! I explained to her Elsa is al lthe rage right now and they are sold out of anything Elsa almlst anywhere! Right now, no Elsa on our store shelves except a magiclip playset that includeds Elsa. Plenty of everything Anna though! x'D

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 06:04:36 AM »
our commiserations..  :lol:

Quite the noob here, will Classic Elsa doll be available at the Disney Store again?  :blink:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 06:50:13 AM »
*gives everyone lots of snacks to eat while we wait*

I think the "Elsa hasn't arrived from Arendalle message is cute. :) I don't have a Disney Store near me but the JCPenny's in the mall has a Disney Boutique.  I have a Disney Boutique Anna but they were out of Elsa.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 08:24:43 AM »

Classic Elsa has been sold out for a while now, but now ALL the Frozen dolls are sold out on Disney.com :blink: All the classic dolls, the $80 set, the singing dolls and the toddler dolls... all gone XD
My Wish List

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 09:03:37 AM »

Classic Elsa has been sold out for a while now, but now ALL the Frozen dolls are sold out on Disney.com :blink: All the classic dolls, the $80 set, the singing dolls and the toddler dolls... all gone XD

o.o Wow! I knew there was more of Anna around, but wow! I wanted to get a disney store anna and elsa for myself, but now I'm wondering if that'll be wise seeing that there is such a demand. I can wait until after the rush, and if it's not to be, it's not to be.

I really hope everyone who is waiting get's one, I think those dolls are amazing and of great quality, all Elsa lovers need one <333

slightly off topic, Elsa, where did this name come from, I'd never heard it before Frozen

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 12:32:38 PM »

In my local store, they don't have any dolls on the shelf either (no toddler dolls, no singing, no guys, no anything lol). I was going to break down and get the $80 two pack at one point because I got a coupon that would have saved me a pretty penny.... I went back for it and it was gone too *facedesk*

I'm really hoping to snag an Elsa before we stop getting snow because I want to take her out and photograph her.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 01:03:03 PM »
I got lucky and found someone selling the nude dolls from the two pack, I've actually had more fun dressing them up in my own stuff  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal