collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elsa Watch 2014!  (Read 14271 times)

KailaOceano

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Elsa Watch 2014!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 02:41:37 PM »
I am waiting for my Disney store to have some Elsa plushies in stock.
I keep missing out and apparently my store had 8 of them in stock yesterday but they sold out quickly.
I called today and they had the animater Elsa doll in stock and also Sven and I put them on hold to get them later.
My collection of Frozen items is almost complete :)

Would be nice to have the talking Anna and Elsa dolls though.

I pre-ordered the Frozen bluray+dvd so I hope to see lots of frozen merchandise of the day of. Going to go right to the mall after school~

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2014, 04:22:34 PM »
I am dying for the Elsa and Anna animator dolls!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »
My disney store had a ton of Anna animator dolls in, and she's now officially in the animators box  :) I dont know if they got elsa too and she just sold out or what

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2014, 07:55:52 PM »
Guess I'm joining the watch, too!

I saw Frozen the day after it came out, and for whatever reason I didn't really think "oh hey, Elsa doll!" until a month or so later, at which point she was already hard to find. Then when her Limited Edition coronation doll came out, I figured I'd buy it the next morning. Guess not.

Actually, my sister and I went to the Disney Store this past weekend. The Frozen display moved to a much smaller table, and the only things left were beach towels and night dresses. I grabbed one of the last three Anna mugs for my sister's birthday, and asked the cashier if there were any Elsa ones left. I was told "everything Elsa has been sold out for a while now."
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »
Elsa watch? Is there a shortage I don't know about? I got my daughter the 80 dollar set from the disney store that had both dolls, it didn't seem scarce. Or are we talking the single packs?

Jealous! I've got the single Classic doll but this is the set I really want! My Disney Store isn't certain they'll get these 2-packs in again. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2014, 02:45:49 AM »
At least your guy's Disney Stores are open! xD I keep calling my local mall to see when the remodeling is going to be done and they have no idea!! Its been remodeling for a while.....ugh I have to drive out to a mall almost two hours away!! As far as the Frozen toys, all I want is the Disney Store dolls of the two sisters. I hope my local store opens before Frozen is out on DVD/Blueray! 

I also want the single Infinity versions of the sisters, but im not too worried about missing out on them scince I will be stocking them! Our Best Buy sold Elsa so fast (temperary timed exclusive) that the a few of the employees never even saw them! 0_o

On a good note I did see some Elsa merch at Walmart today! The one up the street from me stocked some Elsa dolls, coloring books, and Elsa Diary (theres an Anna one too!), and tons more books. Good sign! I grabbed one of the last coloring books that sold out at my work and my friend bought me the Frozen Golden Book. I can only imagine how busy its going to be when I work the midnight release for Frozen when it comes out on dvd/bluray!

Heehee I saw the movie for the third time on Monday!  Im soooo happy the movie won 2 Oscars!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:51:39 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2014, 06:10:18 AM »
On a good note I did see some Elsa merch at Walmart today! The one up the street from me stocked some Elsa dolls, coloring books, and Elsa Diary (theres an Anna one too!), and tons more books. Good sign! I grabbed one of the last coloring books that sold out at my work and my friend bought me the Frozen Golden Book. I can only imagine how busy its going to be when I work the midnight release for Frozen when it comes out on dvd/bluray!

I saw the Elsa and Anna diaries at Walmart too. I was going to get an Elsa one but all of the keys that open the lock were gone. Only one Anna diary still had the keys and lock with it.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »
Who wanted the singing Elsa?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
I'm looking for her. Don't have money to buy her yet though  :huh:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
My walmart has a few, let me know when you're ready

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 03:07:08 AM »
Look who I got to stock today!

Now if only my Disney Store would finish remodeling and follow the trend of restocking! x'D I reeeeaaaaallly want the Disney Store dolls, but its good to see these Mattel dolls in stock at Walmart again!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 05:20:06 PM »
Maybe it's wher eI live in new york, but my walmart and target never ran out of these dolls. I'm shocked people are finding them so elusive and scarce! Target had at least four of the singing dolls, and two of the normal ones, and walmart was fairing pretty much the same. Next to Anna there were certainly not many, but she was there.

Yeah, so I'm shocked! I mean, my daughter has the normal Mattel one too!

If I had the extra funds I would do a hunt for you guys but we just don't atm. BUT if you like in upstate new york newar watertown or syracuse, they're here!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 04:57:41 PM »
Our Meijer had 4 Elsa's today...waiting on the Disney Store version though  :P

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2014, 05:40:46 AM »
Is it bad that i have more Elsa dolls than Disneystore right now? :blink:  :whoa:  :bolt:  :yikes:
TBH I bought some  DS elsa dolls to sell as well as for my Frozen doll army when they restocked online here  (actually to try and help fund my second set LE Frozen doll purchases on March 18th ....!!)  ( - there still arent any Elsas instore here either - or anything elsa  BTW :blink:  )  so i have some on ebay UK - shipping worldwide with tracking/giftwrap/secure packaging/pick your doll according to what hair/.makeup you prefer so listed seperately  - but unfortuately with teh ebay fees we have on there, they arent as cheap as when Disney store restocks - plus we have to pay more for them in the UK anyways-,  and I'd hate charging the extra to anyone on here - I'd rather sell at cost, but I'm broke!   :(  ..but they sure arent $200 either :blink:    I have some I havent listed yet. 
To save monies its definitely best if you can get yours from your own DS when they restock , but if you're reeeaaally desperate to get one ASAP, you can always ask me or check my ebay  (send me a Pm if you dont know who I am)    :blush:  :redface:  shipping  is not as expensive as the price it shows on ebay BTW  )
All the best with your Elsa watch everyone! :grouphug:
I badly want the "Art of Frozen" book from the US  disney Store - we dont have it here *sigh*

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
So, I am after the 12" Disney Classic Elsa Doll (at least that's how she's being listed on ebay) and there are zero Disney stores anywhere near me :( I've been checking on ebay and every seller seems to only ship through the GSP which is a fortune, any chance I could convince someone to grab one for me when they are available again and I will gladly pay via paypal? Please ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal