collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Little Swap - Brag Topic  (Read 8123 times)

Nohpny

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Little Swap - Brag Topic
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2014, 02:13:04 PM »
The lovely Mori_LeStrange, gave the most amazing box ever! <3

I walk home, and as I walk home my mom picks me up after she picks up my little brother. When she came, I opened the door to find my swap box on the seat! I was so excited I started to open it in the car. I used my tablet to take pictures, and it doesn't focus so sorry for the bad pictures & editing skills!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I begun to open it but we ended up going to Panda's Express to get food so I couldn't take anymore pictures. Kinda funny because the first thing I saw when I finally opened it was this CUTE LITTLE PANDA GUY. OMG.

Then these great extras dog tags, decals, tattoos, and cute pens. AND MY OC OMGOMG I absolutely love it!!

And the yummy extras~ They didn't last long...

There were these mysterious pressies, plus one labeled 'Open Last.' Hmmmmmm...... I was extremely tempted to open it first! But I didn't d:

The first one I opened I was speechless. An Anastasia BK toy! I've been wanting one of these for a while and now I have one!!! I wanted to open it out of happiness, but my mom -who was there the entire time- told me not to, and I was glad she did.

As for the rest of the pressies~~
Absolutely love Lyra, and I've been collecting the Funrise 5' plushies so I was really glad to get Rainbow Dash, and the Funko Mini Figure of :muffin: :muffin: :muffin: . She's my absolute fave so when I opened the last pressie...

BAM!

I was freaking out!! OMG. THANKYOU!

I love everything Mori gave me! Thank you so much! You really hit the nail on the head with everything you got me! <3

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2014, 02:17:51 PM »
Aw Talismarr I'm so glad you liked your box :) I was so worried cause of the flaw on your custom! It was my first time doing a g4 but I couldn't not send her. She's actually rehaired with real pink hair from a couple of baity g1s who had bright pink hair, so she's part g1 kinda hehe.
I'm so glad you liked piña colada and everything else! So much fun shopping for you :)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2014, 02:44:38 PM »
I'm loving all these brags...I absolutely adore the little extras and personally made items :)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »
2 more awesome brags, congrats to Talismarr and Nohpny on getting some awesome swap boxes :)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2014, 03:00:44 PM »
I'm so glad you liked everything Nohpony. I had a lot of fun shopping for you, and making the panda and your OC

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2014, 04:25:06 PM »
Yay  :cheer: 2 more amazing boxes  :biggrin: that little panda is so adorable!  ^.^
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2014, 04:35:22 PM »
 :yippee: :yippee: what cute boxes. congrats everyone

Nohpny

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:06 PM »
I'm so glad you liked everything Nohpony. I had a lot of fun shopping for you, and making the panda and your OC

You made the panda too?! OMG. Thats awesome!
Thank you again (:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2014, 07:12:54 AM »
Oh my, Emberfly So spoiled me! Prepare for pic spamming :)  Everything is so thoughtful and wonderful!

Just opening the box

Everthing that wasn't wrapped

Close up of Two amazing bookmarks! They are so pretty!

!!This is the best item in the whole box! I love this bag. Did you make it? And if so, I'm ordering more from you!

All wrapped pressies

Everything unwrapped

Can't wait to rehair whirly!! I love all these ponies!

Two great mini fridge magnets! Minty and coolbreeze...both army ponies for me

And Kamy says Thank You for the Smurfs! And I didn't have that MLP book so I had to read it to them both for bedtime ;)

Emberfly you were so very thoughtful in all the gifts you included. I absolutely Love everything! The ponies are in amazing condition, so many wonderful baby accessories and even a crib! Thank you so Much!!

Wow that's amazing!!! Major congrats! And ember fly  HOW did you fit all that stuff into the box!? :shocked:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2014, 07:33:05 AM »
Talismarr Congrats! That little owl plushie is Too adorable! Your G4 custom looks great too :)

Nohpony, that's funny to find the panda after just eating from the restaurant :)  And congrats on getting two Muffin Ponies!

Party, Emberfly has some mad packing skills :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2014, 07:42:40 PM »
No more brags? C'mon air mail, get my package there!!

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2014, 08:01:59 PM »
*takes a seat & waits for the last brags* ^.^

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »
*** just a word of warning my spelling is seriously bad, if you dont understand me use your imagination **

Well seashellnbubbles its arrived  :biggrin: I am so amazed at this box, you have spoilt me beyond belief. I am so humbled by your thoughtfulness, every thing is perfect. Thank you a million times over  :tackleglomp:

Firstly I would like to say seashellnbubbles was not lying about the amount of cellotape that was used. I carefully cut through the box lid with a knife so clark could open, as I was putting the knife back I heard "mum more cellotape", sure enough the second lid flips were taped to  :) In saying so it was only to hold in all the goodness cause seriously my box was crammed full  ^.^

I opened the box to find this beautiful card. How i love pony art, you are very talented seashellnbubbles.
I will confess it took about 20 seconds to the penny to drop the pony was shellnbubbles and that it was your user name  :P I have always read your name without really thinking about it. Anyhow I love it and here is a pic off the stunning art work

below the card

Anyhow once the box was open clark started hoeing in, he lay claim to these toys pretty quickly, the rest where given to clara (by clark might I add)  ^.^
Clarks toys, he loves them by the way, I had to follow him around the house like a hawk to see what special little hidy hole he hid then in after he finished playing with them (they went under his pillow). All the cute little ones are erasers

I will confess the majority of the ribbons and clips will go to the ponies but clara will get a few. I couldn't resist putting a clip in her hair for the very first time as she has a curl on the top of her head that loves sticking upwards....

The lip balm holder of the ugg boot is so awesome, it reminded me of a really good friend in canada who just got married, all her flowergirls wore ugg boots. Its such a perfect reminder about the good Canadian folk I know  :hug:

There was also a magnet but that went on the fridge straight away (I had to side track clark).

Serouisly seashelln bubbles I would have been so pleased with just that but there was also a note pad holder full of paper, you must be physic or something, how did you know I was on to my last dregs of note paper. The holder is so beautiful too, it shall live by the telephone on the kitchen bench  ^.^ Thank you
I forgot to upload a photo so will get one soon.
There was also a baby bunnysuit, yay I love that suit  :cheer: :cheer:

Now on to the ponies, I seriously didn't expect any ponies.. I am not kidding I even pmed clones that if there is no ponies it ok cause my wantlist is very tricky but I am simply stunned about the ponies seashellnbubbles found and how such was able to fit them all in. On to the pony goodness

Her Majesty Great Romance and Spanish trickles  :yippee:
Her majesty great romance was a big grail she is so pretty how I love her colours. Spain trickles was a complete random surprise and what a great surprise, I love her!

I could see bluebelle colourings through the parcels and though yay, I love bluebelle is my favorite cp pony... never did I think she would be a Mexican and a perfect mexican  :freak: by the time I opened blossomforth I was complete dumb struck and silent.. your kindness seashellnbubbles is outstanding. Blossomforth has been a g4 grail for about a year now, I am so so happy to have her she is so pretty. Hands down my favorite g4 ever!

It doesn't end there, there is more  :dropjaw:

I would love to write more and will but have to deal with one cranky baby
snowflake *faints* i love g2 to babies she has aleady been welcomed into the herd. Wind whistler was another complete surprise I love her to bits her colours are so pretty. The valentines baby  :shocked: how I desperately wanted her but never dreamed I would, she is the last in that baby pose that I needed  :lovey:

There was a note on the last parcel saying open last... well well a surprise alright. Surprise has been a big want for a long time. Not only did I get surprise, I got an italian one that looks like she has just been decarded  :drunk: Really she is stunningly perfect, she has claimed the most centred point of my pony cabinet  :P

I really cant explain how over joyed and over whelmed I am by this box, serouisly seashellnbubbles you have made my year, I dont think I will ever get another swap box that will ever compare to this. Thank you

:tackleglomp: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love it all its so perfect

Post Merge: March 18, 2014, 08:54:55 PM

ahh photobucket is down so I can't add the last photo yet but will
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:54:55 PM by nhal039 »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2014, 08:56:32 PM »
Dang..... I want Snowflake!

How did you cram ALL that into the box Seashell?......... Talk about saving the best brags for last!

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2014, 09:22:41 PM »
Awesome brags everyone! :cheer:
Nhal, I'm loving that Surprise! She looks mint!! Also, your kids are friggin cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal