collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: i just watched Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
Re: i just watched Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »
I've had some pretty severe health problems throughout my life, and I had to spend a lot of time lying in bed/on the couch all day long, especially during High School. Movies that were moving, that had beautiful representations of the outdoors (I love being outside) and had great music helped to get me through.

Spirit was one of my all-time favorite "sick" movies. The fact that there is very little dialogue made it even better...there wasn't anything unnecessary for my sick brain to process. Just lovely animation and beautiful music. It made me feel free when I couldn't get outside. It will always be one of the most important movies in the world to me.  :)
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 10:36:57 PM »
I have the soundtrack but I've never seen the movie.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 10:47:17 AM »
I love that movie but I haven't watched it in awhile, but my niece had me watch the heck out of it while she was living with us.  We never got through it each time so we always had to start over.  I hate that.  May have to watch it again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal