collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Come bearing boring news... princesses in 2014  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Come bearing boring news... princesses in 2014
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the pony I saw with the new castle (Rainbow Kingdom Castle) on another site.
The princess news I like but it would be nice to see more new brushable ponies.

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2014, 07:14:01 PM »
I am curious about the snow globe ponies. But, I stopped collecting G4 so they will need to be amazing for me to pick up.

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2014, 07:30:28 PM »
Sounds like the only new characters we will get this year will be the favorites collection... Oh wait knowing hasbro it will probably be..... FEATURING THE ALL NEW FAVORITES COLLECTION

Fluttershy, Applejack, Scootaloo, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Cheerile and featuring exclusive Princess Twilight Sparkle!

:cry: Oh well more money for funkos <3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:33:44 PM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2014, 08:08:29 PM »
I'd be interested to see what the snow globe ones look like. Seriously though nothing either rumored or confirmed about what has been at international toy fairs the last couple weeks or is supposed to be at NY toy fair sounds too promising to me so far :/ I'm still anxious to actually see what is on display at NY toy fair though.
I hope there at least be a couple new brushables or another TRU fav. set and maybe a new design-a-pony. So far it's looking like I'll be spending my $ mostly on Ever After High and maybe a few Zelfs this year.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 08:13:28 PM »
If it is real water I hope they don't leak!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »
I do think the "big soft wings" are the 'flutter' Twilight and Cadence, as Beryl said.

The snowglobe ponies do sound interesting. I'm sure I'll buy Cadence at least, but the others depend on how they end up XD

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2014, 09:54:15 PM »
I think Twilight looks cute that way.  I might buy her.  I don't know about ponies filled with water though. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »
I do think the "big soft wings" are the 'flutter' Twilight and Cadence, as Beryl said.

The snowglobe ponies do sound interesting. I'm sure I'll buy Cadence at least, but the others depend on how they end up XD

I agree I thought tht the soft wings were the rainbow power ones!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2014, 10:20:33 PM »
I think Twilight looks cute that way.  I might buy her.  I don't know about ponies filled with water though.

I don't think they will have water in them I think they will be translucent with their cutie mark shaped snowflakes inside them. Sorta like these ponies...

For Sale Wants

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2014, 10:31:16 PM »

I don't think they will have water in them I think they will be translucent with their cutie mark shaped snowflakes inside them. Sorta like these ponies...

That's a fair bet, given the translucent and glittery ponies we've seen in the blind bags, PP Boutique and the PFF FS double pack. Although I'm getting worn down on rereleases of the mane six I kinda wish these snowglobe ponies weren't Princess-only, I'm thinking of how awesome a transparent Rarity filled with blue/purple/silver diamond shapes would be, or a transparent Fluttershy with multicoloured butterflies "fluttering" all over her plastic from the inside out.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 02:14:26 AM »

I agree I thought tht the soft wings were the rainbow power ones!

I didnt even think of this but yes I think you are right - it does sound like the "Flutters" we already have. With some of the brony blogs they can be a little late in reporting on toys so its possible they are reporting it as new even though its something we have already seen.

I'd be interested to see what the snow globe ones look like. Seriously though nothing either rumored or confirmed about what has been at international toy fairs the last couple weeks or is supposed to be at NY toy fair sounds too promising to me so far :/ I'm still anxious to actually see what is on display at NY toy fair though.
I hope there at least be a couple new brushables or another TRU fav. set and maybe a new design-a-pony. So far it's looking like I'll be spending my $ mostly on Ever After High and maybe a few Zelfs this year.

"Supposedly" it will be Rainbow Dash again...but this time with Applejack for the Design a Pony range.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 04:26:33 AM »
Hmm the snow globe ponies sound interesting plus my mom collects anything snowglobe *is hoping mom will buy those for me.. *cough cough*  er.. I meant to say for her own snowglobe collection ;)  :lookaround:  :good:
If they do another Cadence then I hope she gets the purple wings back - she is waaay too pink for my liking now. I liked how she looked in the show and for the first release... but then the pink took over  :drunk:  - like G1 regrind lol :lol:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 06:50:48 AM »

"Supposedly" it will be Rainbow Dash again...but this time with Applejack for the Design a Pony range.

I'm still hoping for a DaP Rarity....

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Come bearing boring news... princesses in 2014
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 06:53:34 AM »

I question the legitimacy of that pic for a few reasons. Rd's markings are different from her current release. Why would they put her in yet a third wave? (She was paired with both Fluttershy & Luna) and most glaringly they are shown with combs. If that actually is a legit sample pic, they will be something different than the current molded hair design-a-ponies.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:55:07 AM by 3377345 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 08:18:42 AM »

I question the legitimacy of that pic for a few reasons. Rd's markings are different from her current release. Why would they put her in yet a third wave? (She was paired with both Fluttershy & Luna) and most glaringly they are shown with combs. If that actually is a legit sample pic, they will be something different than the current molded hair design-a-ponies.

I question the need to have Rainbow Dash and Pinkie in every wave of everything as well if I am honest :P No matter what...you are guaranteed at least one of them it seems.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal