collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Come bearing boring news... princesses in 2014  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Come bearing boring news... princesses in 2014
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »

Hmmm . . . I remember a line of fakies that had "snowglobe wings".  I wonder if it will be something like that?  All four princesses do have wings . . .

I just don't see how they could prevent the water from leaking out the neck if the whole pony is a snowglobe.
Hmm I'd like to see those fakies!!!
I hope but doubt they will be like the g1 confetti-inside ponies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ponies with glitter and water wings weren't fakies, they were actual G2s. There was also a line of dolls (and animal friends) that had snowglobe wings.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2014, 03:32:24 PM »
At least the gimmicks of G1 were for new ponies...

THIS! So much truth.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

LuckyTwirlerina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 10:10:40 PM »
Sorry to dig this thread up from a couple pages down, but I had a thought today:

Given how quickly the G3 Divine Shine ponies deteriorated, specifically, Secret Wish, the pink one, who seems to be turning orange and losing glitter within a couple years... And how notoriously horrible G4 quality control has been... I suspect the same thing may happen to these new translucent glittery/confetti'd Cadances even faster, so those who plan on buying her may want to keep her very far away from any sunlight as a precaution.

I've actually stuck a PP's Boutique Pinkie in direct sunlight for an extended period of time (sacrificing ponies to science :nerdy: don't pelt me with fakies, please!) with no sign of ill effect, which leads me to believe that having pieces of things intermixed with the plastic as opposed to glued on top may be causing the unusually quick material breakdown problem.

So uh, yeah. Hide your Cadances. :freak:  Maybe even buy yourself a backup to keep MIP and preserve her pinkness.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal