collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44956 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Gah! 3 at once, my poor bank account :( (trying to save down payment for house). I really hope the online exclusives are available outside the USA. That's frustrating.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
I'm trying to email BaBW Denmark to see if they'll have Pinkie this summer since I can't even see her in the webshop. For some reason it just won't work, and I really don't feel like paying to call them! We have no telephones other than our mobile phones so that'd get expensive...
Any Danish pony able to ask for me? (or anyone know a Danish pony and can poinh him/her over to me?)
ASking specifically about the Tivoli, Århus or Aalborg shops. I'm going to be in Denmark in early/mid-June!
Thank you :)

Please?

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I'm trying to email BaBW Denmark to see if they'll have Pinkie this summer since I can't even see her in the webshop. For some reason it just won't work, and I really don't feel like paying to call them! We have no telephones other than our mobile phones so that'd get expensive...
Any Danish pony able to ask for me? (or anyone know a Danish pony and can poinh him/her over to me?)
ASking specifically about the Tivoli, Århus or Aalborg shops. I'm going to be in Denmark in early/mid-June!
Thank you :)

Please?

You could try posting on their FB wall to see if you get a response.

https://www.facebook.com/buildabear.denmark?fref=ts

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
Ooh, thanks for the tip! totally didn't think of that O:

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
Can't think of a better way to fill that boring space above my bed! Bring on more plushies:D Apple Bloom is adorable! I hope AJs boots come of though. I don't really care for the shoes but I bought Rarity a pair so she doesn't get dirty. I really like Trixie too, Zecora does look kinda off? I hope the Celestia rumors are true because the funrise one just looks sad next to these so I returned her:/

Where did you get that awesome stand?

Thanks Cat for the merge.

Currently on the BAB webpage they are offering FREE SHIPPING with a $40 purchase.  Since each of the adult ponies have been $25 buying both would put you over that mark.  The outfits have been about $13 so add a pony and you're looking at $38.  I'm sure an additional $2 worth of merch should be easy enough to find to save on shipping.  Pairing your order up with a friend/loved one would be an easy fix too.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BAB Ponies!!! AJ, APPLEBLOOM, TRIXIE, and ZECORA RELEASE INFO
« Reply #320 on: May 06, 2014, 02:49:22 PM »
Excuse me for asking a potentially silly question, but... what's the point of an online exclusive BAB? How can you make them yourself if they're not available in shops? Doesn't that.. kinda defeat the point? ^^;; Again, sorry if it's a silly question, I'm not too familiar with BAB.

Still, that's kinda disappointing to hear :< Trixie's the first one I've actually wanted, I was looking forward to getting her in person.

You can order them unstuffed and make them at the store. :)

Yay, thanks for the tip! :) Hopefully they won't be US exclusives or anything. ^^

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Excuse me for asking a potentially silly question, but... what's the point of an online exclusive BAB? How can you make them yourself if they're not available in shops? Doesn't that.. kinda defeat the point? ^^;; Again, sorry if it's a silly question, I'm not too familiar with BAB.

Still, that's kinda disappointing to hear :< Trixie's the first one I've actually wanted, I was looking forward to getting her in person.

You can order them unstuffed and make them at the store. :)

Yay, thanks for the tip! :) Hopefully they won't be US exclusives or anything. ^^

If it is I'm sure people will be willing to buy them for you unstuffed and ship them to you.  :)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Gah! 3 at once, my poor bank account :( (trying to save down payment for house). I really hope the online exclusives are available outside the USA. That's frustrating.

Online exclusives is not a good thing, man. Maybe there'll be enough demand for them that they'll get them in the stores anyway, just like when they re-released Pinkie!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:19:23 PM by Lucky_Ladybug »

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Ugh! Four at once AND at the same time as the Fair. Goodbye money.

sailorstitch

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Ohmygoodness AJ is so cute! Those boots! Love love. Oh I hope we get Luna, Celestia and Big Mac soon :D

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
I just got an answer from BaBW Denmark, they had Pinkie up until last Christmas, and probably won't get her again (I think they're saying that it's not impossible that they'll get her again, but t can also be 'we won't ever get her again'. My danish isn't all that great x) ) :(
So I guess I'll have to ask someone for help ordering a skin?

Post Merge: May 07, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

Or a stuffed one. Can you bring skins thye don't have anymore to store and still gte them filled?

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
The 11th? Just after I come back from Canada >.< I'm gonna be so broke lol. Meh to them being online exclusives, too. I really enjoy picking out my, uhm, skin, and all, so it's kinda sad they'll take that away =/ wish they would just wait until later and do a store release.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
UPDATE - Looks like AJ will be releasing a week early.  This is for the UK, but I think it'll also apply to us US folks as well (although it is the 4th of July, so not sure if that may change anything.)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Hmmm...do you know something. I wonder if Zecora and Trixie could be US items only? Probably not, but its interesting they were releasing them together but the leaflet is pushing only a couple of them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Hmmm...do you know something. I wonder if Zecora and Trixie could be US items only? Probably not, but its interesting they were releasing them together but the leaflet is pushing only a couple of them.

They better not be! Though I should have time to grab both before I leave, I (and a daresay many other non-North Americans) will not be happy if that turns out to be the case.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal