collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44237 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
I am so excited for Applejack and Zecora! I can't wait for them to come out!!

I just checked Buildabear.com and Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash are 25% off with free shipping on orders over 40$.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
I bought Scootallo on a drunk BIN a couple of weeks ago and my friend and I laughed at how BIG her head is!! I absolutely love the color of her hair, though, and she's so plushy sweet...I do believe Zecora will be my next acquisition :heart:

LOL!!! That is honestly how I got some of my ponies too! xD

Im excited for all of these!!!!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Well, I hope that date is right for the US. I already got they day off from work. We're always closed on the 4th of July.

sailorstitch

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
I hope AJ and AB aren't UK exclusive :/

I'm tired of AJ rarities, and hate ordering items from overseas, especially if I can get em in store  -_-
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Stopped by Build A Bear today to talk about ponies.  They do have a phamplet that says Applejack, Trixie and Applebloom will indeed be available on July 4th for the US. This is 100% confirmed.

They did tell me that Zecora will be online only at the same time, but I didn't see that listed anywhere on the piece of paper.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Hmmm...do you know something. I wonder if Zecora and Trixie could be US items only? Probably not, but its interesting they were releasing them together but the leaflet is pushing only a couple of them.

They better not be! Though I should have time to grab both before I leave, I (and a daresay many other non-North Americans) will not be happy if that turns out to be the case.

They probably wont be :P I was feeling weirdly cynical yesterday. Just thought it was odd they were not pushed at the same time. Hopefully they just know AJ will be the big seller out of them and therefore are using her at the forefront of the marketing.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Available on July 4th. When every mall in the nation is closed for Independence Day. Well done bulid a bear.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
Thank you for posting the sale brighteyes, I just grabbed Fluttershy, Rarity and Sweetie Belle :)  Will save Scootaloo for the next wave.  Definitely getting AJ and Apple Bloom...but after that, I don't know...I don't really have enough room to get all the side characters as well....but Zecora looks awesome....  >_<

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Available on July 4th. When every mall in the nation is closed for Independence Day. Well done bulid a bear.

Ugh. Oh great. I was hoping we could go get Trixie as part of the 4th celebration, but I guess we won't be able to? There'll be a lot of frustrated people if most of the BABW stores aren't even open. I wonder if the malls might possibly open for just a few hours that day. Some free-standing stores do that....

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile

Wait, they are?  I don't recall them or stores ever actually being closed.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
I know free-standing stores close early, but I don't recall what malls tend to do at all. Really hoping they'll be open for a little bit and Dad will let us battle the crowds....

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Ours are always closed. Even if they weren't I wouldn't go shopping.

Offline CrystalMist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Colorado is sooooo pretty!
    • View Profile
I believe I NEED Zecora.  :biggrin:
I'm always looking for a Blythe accessories. PM me for any info!cloud_weaver is the best sister ever!!! :heart:

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
**sigh.** Why is it that every time I try to ask Build-a-Bear a question on Facebook about release dates, I get a very unhelpful answer? Both times now, the responder has refused to acknowledge an earlier release date. It seems to be common knowledge, so I don't know why they feel they have to continue keeping it under wraps. First I asked about Rarity back in March and the other day I asked about the July Ponies. Both times I've been given the first release date instead of the later-decided early release date.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
**sigh.** Why is it that every time I try to ask Build-a-Bear a question on Facebook about release dates, I get a very unhelpful answer? Both times now, the responder has refused to acknowledge an earlier release date. It seems to be common knowledge, so I don't know why they feel they have to continue keeping it under wraps. First I asked about Rarity back in March and the other day I asked about the July Ponies. Both times I've been given the first release date instead of the later-decided early release date.

I've found this, too. As there is no UK FB group for them, I noticed a bunch of people were given the wrong information because the person answering ignored that they were asking about the UK stock, and gave them (entirely wrong) information that only applied to North American BAB stores. I've emailed them in the past, and the person that replied couldn't even get my name right (considering it was both in the email, the sender information, and part of my email address, I was rather unimpressed). My guess is they skim it and then just give you a vague answer so they can't be held accountable if it turns out to be wrong  :huh:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal