collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 44854 times)

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
Re: NEW Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo BAB Plush!
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
I used my debit card, so I know at least here you don't need a credit card but otherwise I don't know.  Sorry
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
NEW Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo BAB Plush!
« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2014, 10:29:55 AM »
If she runs out in store you can buy off their website. I had to do this for my boyfriend's lion on Valentine's as our local store ran out days before.

That was my drama that I mentioned.  I tried to buy online using a visa vanilla gift card which states you can use it for online purchases.  I grabbed the gift card that had the least amount for activation fees.  So, after you go to the website and you put in your zip code you're supposed to use it online.  Well, you can't.  I called, because every time I attempted to purchase at build a bear with that card on their website it was declined even though I had enough money and hadn't spend anything yet.  They said you can't purchase online, because it doesn't have a billing address tied to it, even though it says on the website you can.  So, someone is lying.  You can use it in stores, but that's it.  Also, apparently visa vanilla gift cards get charge their customers with maintenance fees, which I believe is $2.50 after the first 7 months of owning the card the money will be drained off your card.  Nice huh?!  So, I've been buying things with the card in stores to use up the card so I can be done with it.  So, on the build a bear website it says you can use build a bear gift cards to make purchases.  That's not 100% true.  You still need credit card information in order to make purchases with your gift card, which makes no sense.  You put in billing information during your purchase process.  I've been trying to purchase Rarity online since day one when she was available online so you can see why I'd be frustrated.  I don't have a credit card and want to avoid getting one as much as possible.

Hun do you want someone to just buy her for you and then paypal them the money? I could do it for you. I know you don't have a CC but do you use paypal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2014, 01:50:22 PM »
i  was at bab last ight   Scootaloo was so cute!!!  so was sweetiebell! they are 15.00  at  mine.  they even had spike!

i got my fluttershy!!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2014, 04:14:51 PM »
Yay I finally got Rarity and I got Spike too.  I asked them to put extra stuff in the head, neck, and legs and she's pretty much overstuffed everywhere.  They're so big.  I had no idea until I got in the store and I was like  :shocked:  The only complaint I have is that the tail isn't really thick enough.  I used a Monster High doll comb and combed out her knots and things so the hair is much more silkier.  She stands up really great too.  I debated on Spike.  One of the workers told me that he's pretty popular.  She said they already sold out once of him and got more in.  As the worker was stuffing Rarity for me she was asking which characters I liked and she mentioned that they were getting Apple Jack and Apple Bloom in soon and she told me that Apple Bloom is Apple Jack's little sister and I had a reaction like "duh" but didn't say it just thought it.  :P

I didn't get the cape and shoes.  I liked Rarity just the way she was and since people here have said that some build a bear plushes get stained after a while from their clothing I didn't want to risk it.  Especially since I've been trying to get her since she was available on the website.

I thought that Spike would be an unstuffed animal too but he was just a basic stuffed animal like Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2014, 04:52:45 PM »
Yay! I'm happy you finally got to get Rarity. They are such big, lovely, cuddly plushies! It is a shame that they don't have more hair, though. Especially Rarity and Fluttershy.

I didn't get any of the clothes for any of mine, either. I kind of want Fluttershy's, but in any case, the clothes are waaay too expensive.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
Yay! I'm happy you finally got to get Rarity. They are such big, lovely, cuddly plushies! It is a shame that they don't have more hair, though. Especially Rarity and Fluttershy.

I didn't get any of the clothes for any of mine, either. I kind of want Fluttershy's, but in any case, the clothes are waaay too expensive.

Thanks I was so happy to finally get her.  I called ahead to make sure they had some and they told me they had plenty.  If they said they were out I would have been crushed.

I know what you mean about the clothes.  I used to go to build a bear a lot and most outfits are $15 to $20 before you buy shoes.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:01:41 PM by Majesty »

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2014, 09:47:13 PM »
Did you guys see this yet?

It was posted on EQD (I don't think we're allowed to link them here?). Looks like the Trixie and Zecora rumors are true!

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »

It was posted on EQD (I don't think we're allowed to link them here?). Looks like the Trixie and Zecora rumors are true!

Or they're prototypes.
But I do hope they make it to official announcement.

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »
I'm so excited! :D So far, everything my friend at BAB has told me has come true. I love Apple Bloom's little bow!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2014, 11:00:00 PM »
I will die if I do not get Apple Bloom.  It's that serious, guys. 

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2014, 11:05:53 PM »
I'm gonna make this a central BAB Plush topic :)

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Works for me! :D Easier than having a new thread for each new pony set.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
I NEED that Zecora :D She looks fab :D

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #268 on: May 01, 2014, 03:00:10 AM »

\
I must have them!  :biggrin: Also, that trixie plush is really cute, much more accurate than the funrise one.

Online Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
Okay I'm confused after skimming through the thread...
Do all BABs carry them? (we're going to Denmark this summer, and I know they have a BAB in Copenhagen... or had, at least D: )
Are they all pre-stuffed? Is Pinkie still available, or do they just have the current ones in stores?
I really want Pinkie, because I love Pinkie *A*

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal