collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build-a-Bear Plush (Celestia!)  (Read 45008 times)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Re: NEW Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo BAB Plush!
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2014, 06:16:55 PM »
Hmm, so many different plushies in their computer. I guess the only way to find out for sure is just to wait and see!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 03, 2014, 06:29:38 PM »
Wow, rumors of Celestia, Trixie, and Zecora. I'm happy but surprised how many characters they seem to be planning.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2014, 09:08:10 AM »
I thought about getting her a dress and shoes, because it's Rarity and she's all about fashion but I'm not sure I want to bother with putting outfits on her.  I like her without one.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2014, 11:42:32 AM »
Are these available in the UK yet?  The BaB in Covent Garden said they were getting Rarity in last Friday but I haven't had a chance to go back and see if she's there since then.  One of the few plushies I'm determined to add to my pony herd!

Yes :) Both my local stores have them and the Hamleys in the city too even had a couple. We are normally last to get things north of the border :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 05, 2014, 09:20:30 PM »
Finally got my Rarity today! I love her so much!

I took my dad with me, and he decided he wanted a bear of his own (lol), but he was kind of embarrassed about it. I know the employees do all the cutesy stuff for the kids, and it's great, but this one worker just would NOT STOP asking my dad questions about why he was buying the bear even though it's clear a grown man doesn't need to be treated like a child. He made up a story about it being for a friend's son's birthday, but she STILL wouldn't quit. It was so irritating and NOT pleasant at all- it was literally like she was choosing to embarrass him. My poor dad! He just wanted a bear :\

BUT annoying stories aside my Rarity is now friends with my Twilight- but she looks bigger than the Princess!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2014, 10:59:21 PM »
I got my Rarity today too! And I dropped waaaaaay too much money in there... I can't help it, they had a purple duck, and a purple sundress for the purple duck, and unicorn underwear!!! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »
I am currently anxiously awaiting my Sweetie Belle's arrival. Since I don't get out of the house much I've ordered her from the website, and my sister is awaiting Fluttershy. Can't wait till they get here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2014, 05:07:38 PM »

I took my dad with me, and he decided he wanted a bear of his own (lol), but he was kind of embarrassed about it. I know the employees do all the cutesy stuff for the kids, and it's great, but this one worker just would NOT STOP asking my dad questions about why he was buying the bear even though it's clear a grown man doesn't need to be treated like a child. He made up a story about it being for a friend's son's birthday, but she STILL wouldn't quit. It was so irritating and NOT pleasant at all- it was literally like she was choosing to embarrass him. My poor dad! He just wanted a bear :\

BUT annoying stories aside my Rarity is now friends with my Twilight- but she looks bigger than the Princess!

Wow, that's awful how your dad was treated. Are you going to (or did you) say anything about that on the satisfaction survey?

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 06, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »

Wow, that's awful how your dad was treated. Are you going to (or did you) say anything about that on the satisfaction survey?

Well, I hesitate to do anything because the lady wasn't saying anything MEAN, but she was just overly persistent and nosy when it's clear that if a grown man is buying a bear, chances are he doesn't want to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2014, 05:16:30 PM »
True; it could be difficult to know exactly how to say anything.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »
OK so there's a possibility I may be going to a mall in the state near mine that has a build a bear and after all the drama I posted about trying to order one online I may get one tomorrow finally.  So, I don't know if it depends on store availability or if stores get more shipments of a certain pony if they run out until a certain time.  Do you think the build a bear store will still have Rarity?  I planned on getting Spike too.  I just don't want to go to the store and after all this time have them be out of stock on Rarity. 

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 04:17:28 PM

Well, I hesitate to do anything because the lady wasn't saying anything MEAN, but she was just overly persistent and nosy when it's clear that if a grown man is buying a bear, chances are he doesn't want to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's horrible.  A person should feel welcome about making a stuffed animal there no matter their age and gender.  It's none of the workers business of why they are there.  If someone is buying something there they are contributing towards sales and there should be no question why.  I just turned 30 but look much younger but even so if someone asked me who the plush was for I'd say it's for me...end of story.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 04:19:27 PM by Majesty »

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2014, 04:23:58 PM »
I'm very sure they'll have Rarity in stock, but if you're worried about it, perhaps you should call them ahead of time and make sure?

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2014, 04:29:05 PM »
I'm very sure they'll have Rarity in stock, but if you're worried about it, perhaps you should call them ahead of time and make sure?

That's a great idea.  But, I think my parent's already think I have OCD on getting this plush so calling ahead might make it worse.  :rolleyes: :crazy: :rofl:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 04:31:21 PM by Majesty »

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2014, 02:57:00 AM »
If she runs out in store you can buy off their website. I had to do this for my boyfriend's lion on Valentine's as our local store ran out days before.

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2014, 06:23:09 AM »
If she runs out in store you can buy off their website. I had to do this for my boyfriend's lion on Valentine's as our local store ran out days before.

That was my drama that I mentioned.  I tried to buy online using a visa vanilla gift card which states you can use it for online purchases.  I grabbed the gift card that had the least amount for activation fees.  So, after you go to the website and you put in your zip code you're supposed to use it online.  Well, you can't.  I called, because every time I attempted to purchase at build a bear with that card on their website it was declined even though I had enough money and hadn't spend anything yet.  They said you can't purchase online, because it doesn't have a billing address tied to it, even though it says on the website you can.  So, someone is lying.  You can use it in stores, but that's it.  Also, apparently visa vanilla gift cards get charge their customers with maintenance fees, which I believe is $2.50 after the first 7 months of owning the card the money will be drained off your card.  Nice huh?!  So, I've been buying things with the card in stores to use up the card so I can be done with it.  So, on the build a bear website it says you can use build a bear gift cards to make purchases.  That's not 100% true.  You still need credit card information in order to make purchases with your gift card, which makes no sense.  You put in billing information during your purchase process.  I've been trying to purchase Rarity online since day one when she was available online so you can see why I'd be frustrated.  I don't have a credit card and want to avoid getting one as much as possible.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal