collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap The 3rd [DONE!]  (Read 16245 times)

Offline Miss Violet

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Takara ponies wanted!
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap The 3rd [Time to Shop!]
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »
Official Q&A :
If you like stationery, what kind of stationery do you like? Pens/sticky notes/etc?
I love Pens with black ink and kawaii stationary-notepads-notebooks,Japanese themed,Sailor moon,Candy Candy,Chesire Cat from Alice,my neighbor Totoro,Richard Scurry's ,
my sweet melody,g1 pony themed,Astro boy,Betty-Archie and Veronica,Little twin Stars
And mechanical pencils are cool too!

What are your favorite animals?
dogs!chihuahuas and mini pinchers!i got three of them :heart:
Tell me about your pets!
i have a chorkie 2kg  he is very fragile and cute he has dental problems so i only give him soft things to chew!I named him Totoro (Hayao miyazakis movie it's one of my favorite!)he is 6 years old.
I got a mini pincher she is the youngest one year and three months ,,she loves to eat all the time!
And least but not last my 11 years old half pincher half chihuahua sweet Tsitsi !

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit?
I love pins !G1s ,totoro ,the cat bus,cheshire cat from alice,sailormoon ,Candy Candy,mugs?Glow ponies?note books with all the above examples,or any merch!(with any of my favorite things)it would be AWESOME!

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package?
no hearts and stars
no lips and eyes or rainbows or disney stickers not even butterflies ha!
no cars or any manly stickers except gundam robot or thundercats !
no ballerinas or anything like that!
no sunsets or unicorns unless they are G1
no flowers
no vehicles at all please!
no mustaches,religious,political thingies !

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite?
I d love to see ponies.G1s especially Glow ponies are welcome too ,stickers with any G1-2 pony is welcome too!(things from my list too)
 I like pony merch like stickers G1s, mugs,bags,t-shirts- pins,notebooks ,calendars,magnets. My favorite ponies are Cotton Candy,Bowtie,Blossom and unicorns!

Would you like Disney stuff?  only the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland.
Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see?
i really love Japan but would love to receive things from your country!please don't send me lots of candies!
Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package?
I collect J-dolls ,Dals,mlp G1 mugs,merch,sailormoon merch,glo-worms,pins

!NEW! Do you have any wishlists for ponies or any other collections?
Dazzle Glow and other Glow ponies!I like Perfume puffs too!I am trying to find G1 mugs or pins.

!NEW! Do you like holiday stickers?
 Halloween stickers!!!

I don't have any kids !

Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers)

Definitely!

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you don't have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponies:

my two favorite My Little Ponies at this moment are Firefly and Medley

Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in?

well he is not interested so,,yay !more for me !!!

Would you like getting custom magnets and/or stickers?
sure!

Do you have strong feelings about cut-up stickers?
no problem , if its only a part of lot
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:24:09 PM by Miss Violet »
Takara ponies wanted!i have Milky and Pinky looking for the other ones! Takara outfits and accessories too!

open for ART COMMISSIONS!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »
I already bought the first stickers - so exciting!  :frolic:

If you like stationery, what kind of stationery do you like? Pens/sticky notes/etc?

I love sticky notes, note books, fun tape, gel pens and small erasers.

Owls(!), foxes, hamster, bears, cows, geckos, tarantulas - I really love most animals, but I don't like snakes.

Tell me about your pets!

I have 3 hamster - 2 Syrians and 1 Roborovski Dwarf. They can have treats but without sugar, honey or molasses or things for their cage like water/food dishes, small houses, wooden things etc. I also own 1 gecko and 10 tarantulas but it'll be difficult to get something for them. ;)

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit?

I collect book marks, so that would be great. Or postcards, I love postcards! (Both especially with my favourite animals, Disney or Kawaii themed.) And Candy.^^

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package?

Religious stuff, items with actors, sportsmen etc. (I'm not a fan of anyone)

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite?

Well, why not? I have a Sundae Best, Minty (all gens), Macau and Pinkie Pie (only G4) army. And I would love to get G1 merch.

Would you like Disney stuff?  If so, what characters are your favorites, and what type of items would you like to see?

I really like Disney especially Tangled (Rapunzel, Pascal, Maximus) and older movies like Beauty and the Biest (Belle, the Biest), Lion King (Nala), Aristocats, Sword in the Stone (Archimedes!)... again postcards would be great or small boxes, jewelry, stationery, key chains...

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see?

Absolutely! I love candy from different countries especially chocolate, crisps and jelly (gummi bears and stuff like that - is that the correct word?). It doesn't matter which country they're from because I love to try stuff that I don't know. I would also love to get stationery.

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package?

Book marks, owl, fox and hamster stuff, postcards, key chains

Do you have any wishlists for ponies or any other collections?

There's a wishlist in my sig.

Do you like holiday stickers?

I love Halloween, so Halloween themed stickers would be great! (Maybe with pumpkins or candy corn?)

Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into?

Nope, no kids here.

Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers)

I'd prefer smaller stickers or cute ones.

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you don't have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponies:

I don't have a Pony OC, but my favourite ponies are Minty, Bowtie and all the Sundae Bests.

Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in?

My husband likes Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Barbecue and cooking in general.

Yeah, why not?

I'm totally okay with cut-up stickers.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:30:39 AM by Naraya »
My wishlist

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2014, 01:54:14 PM »
Ach! Sorry I haven't been around. Work hit me like a ton of bricks and this weekend I was away without internet access. I'm back now and will answer some questions tonight after I'm done cleaning/coursework.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2014, 02:55:42 PM »
Hooray! Questions! Let's get started...

I will update this post with answers to additional questions as they are asked!

I love love love erasers! I have an eraser collection. I prefer mechanical pencils over pens and regular pencils. Mostly because, since they are refillable, they can last forever. I like sticky notes. I collect postage stamps from around the world. Also, I would love anything I can use for scrap-booking.

Real or myth? I'm gonna list both. I love kittens, cats, and wild cats of all kinds. I love unicorns, pegasi, and carrousel horses. Oh and dragons, I love dragons. I like wolves, owls, and foxes. I like dolphins, porpoises, belugas, seals, otters, and stingrays. I like dinosaurs. I love mythological creatures and fantasy creatures. Also, I'm an animal lover at heart so if it's cute and cuddly, I love it!

Tell me about your pets.
I apologize if this is long, but I love my pets like children and I could go on and on about them!
Cats: I have three. Zack and Kelly are about a year and a half, Oreo is about 4 months. Zack loves treats and toys, he is basically a puppy disguised as a cat, he is super playful, always wants to be with you and sit in your lap, and loves to be picked up and held. Kelly is finicky about treats but she is very sweet, loves to get her tummy rubbed, and loves to play when she thinks no one is watching. Oreo is incredibly energetic and loves toys and treats too. They always help me open my swap boxes and they love it when they receive toys and treats in swaps. They prefer soft treats over hard treats. They love most toys.
Dogs: I have a two year old Yorkie named Captain America, we call him "Cap." He always wants to be with you and loves to play, sit in your lap, or be held. He loves treats and toys. He isn't picky, he loves anything you give him. He also always helps me open my swap boxes and loves when he receives toys and treats in swaps. We also have 2 border collie lab mixes that we adopted last year, Jessie and Fly. But they are really more my mother and sister's pets than mine.

I think I'm fairly easy to please. As long as its something that pertains to one of my interests, I'll be happy. Here is a link to my answers from the Little Swap Q&A, a lot of questions were asked there so maybe it will help you get to know me and maybe give you a few ideas. Also, I know it's along shot, but I am obsessed with Hook from Once Upon a Time, so anything that features him in any way would instantly make the box a huge hit! Oh and I love Bowtie, so anything that features Bowtie would also be a huge hit!

Hmm. I'm not into the whole mustache craze that's going on right now, I just don't get it, so I'd rather not receive any weird mustache stuff. I'd rather not receive anything political or religious.

Sure, I love pony stuff! I am primarily a G1 collector, although I have recently begun collecting G2 as well. I would absolutely love any and all G1 pony items, merchandise, or accessories. I also love homemade/crafted pony items, whatever they may be! My favorite pony is Bowtie, second favorite is Fizzy. I also like Firefly and Gusty. My favorite pony set is twinkle eyes.

Would you like Disney stuff?  If so, what characters are your favorites, and what type of items would you like to see?
I would love Disney stuff! My favorite characters are Tinker Bell and Stitch. I am recently obsessed with Frozen. Favorite Disney movie of all time is Lady and the Tramp. Other favorites include The Aristocats, Alice in Wonderland, The Lion King 1 & 2, 101 Dalmatians, Oliver & Company, Finding Nemo, and Dumbo. I love almost all the Disney princess, but I don't care for Rapunzel or Merida. I collect Tinker Bell figures and I collect Disney stuffed animals.

Sure! I would love to receive items from other countries/cultures. I'd love to try some candy. Small toys or stationery would be cool, too. I collect postage stamps from other countries. Anything that I could put in my scrap-book or display on one of my shelves would be cool. I'm very into Japanese culture, but I would love to receive anything from any country or culture, especially yours!

I have quite a few collections actually. Like I mentioned earlier, I collect Tinker Bell figures and Disney stuffed animals. I collect cat and wildcat Ty Beanie Babies. I collect cat figurines, unicorn figurines, and carousel horse figurines. I also collect Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (the original rangers), Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Jem.
I took some pics of a few of my other collections, my bookshelves, and some of my plushies, just in case it might help you get to know me or give you some ideas. I'll put them in a spoiler.
Spoiler
My Tinker Bell figurines. I collect all kinds of Tinker Bell stuff this is just the figurines.

My Mighty Morphin Power Rangers collection. Again, this is just part of my MMPR collection.

My favorite plushies. They get to live on the headboard of my bed.

My collection of cat/wild cat Ty Beanie Babies.

My Disney plushies. Any Disney animal is welcome!

My non-Disney plushies.

One of my bookshelves. You can see some of my cat and unicorn figurines. And Gizmo!

Another bookshelf.

I do! I'll give you some links:
MLP Accessory Wishlist
Most Wanted MLP Wishlist
Complete G1 MLP Wishlist (US)
Complete G1 MLP Wishlist (International)
Complete G2 MLP Wishlist
Ty Cat Beanie Babies Wishlist
Ty Wildcat Beanie Babies Wishlist

Do you  like holiday stickers?
I wouldn't mind some holiday stickers, but I do tend to prefer stickers I can use all year round. When it comes to holiday stickers I prefer then to be more cutesy and less realistic.

Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into?
Nope, no kids.

Sure, I wouldn't mind a few as long as they have to do with my interests.

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you dont have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponys.
Pony OC: I do have a Pony OC, her name is Midnight Sun. Here is a ref pic of her, and here are some customs I've had made of her.
Favorite MLPs:
G1: My favorite pony of all-time is Bowtie! I'm starting a Bowtie Army! Second favorite is Fizzy. Others are Firefly and Gusty.
G2: Sky Skimmer
G3: Waterfire
G4: Zecora, Rarity, Trixie.

Nope. Just me.

Sure! I love getting custom made things!

Not really. If you think they are stickers that I'm really going to like, then the fact that they are cut up probably won't matter much to me. Although I don't think I would want to receive only cut up stickers.

I have a small notebook that I think would be perfect for you. Since I already owned it, I've used one or two pages from it, but besides those missing pages its in great condition and is so pretty. Would you mind if I sent it to you as an extra?

I would be honored if you wanted to send me one of your own items as an extra and I would love it. I wouldn't mind at all if a few pages were missing.

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:56:02 AM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2014, 03:06:51 PM »
Hey partner of mine
Im gonna add a more detailed list of stuff I like to my questions post since the one I submitted was rather vague when it came to things I love.  :cry:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2014, 04:00:39 PM »
Don't worry Tikibirds, I think mine was kinda more vague then I wanted it, but iv been so run down lately. but this is what the Q&A is for ^^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2014, 04:46:18 PM »
That is true  ^.^

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2014, 05:08:34 PM »
Stationary : I love cute baby animal stationary, or peacock stationary.

Fave animals : of course peacocks, also love, binturong, llamas, bison, alpacas, otters, seahorses, leafy sea dragons, giraffe, bulldogs, great danes, kittens, Tigers, cheetah, leopard, jaguars, panthers, iguana, komodo dragons, camels, pretty much I love all animals, don't like sharks or snakes tho!!

Pets: Peacocks, I have an adult male and adult female, and 4 3 month old chicks. We have a black cat names Mo, and a dog named Frankie.

something that makes the parcel personal!

Im happy with anything

Fave ponies are Cool Breeze, Night Glider and Ice Crystal. But I love all pony stickers etc.

LOVE Tangleds rapunzel and pascali, and love meeko from pocohontas. anything
also belt from the croods, and frozen sven

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  anything!

Peacock anything

!NEW! Do you have any wishlists for ponies or any other collections?
All in my wishlist under my sig

!NEW! Do you like holiday stickers?
yes

No OC but have a persona its in my sig, and can be found on facebook in my album persona!

Custom sticker or magnet would ROCK

My Significant other, doesn't need anything!

And large Vinyl etc stickers, yes please

fine with them
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:00:34 PM by Saja »
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2014, 06:02:18 PM »
Updated 3/3

I'm old school when it comes to stationary. I think of the little box with envelopes and a matching pad of paper w/pen. No sticky notes or such for me please :)

Owls, polar bears, wolves (please no dog stickers)

Tell me about your pets
Just two cats that are strickly outside pets and need nothing :) I only give them one name brand food and no treats because they both have sensitive stomachs.

Honestly partner you put something in there that you feel I will like :) Surprise me

Nothing gross or scary for me please.

I Love G1 items mostly :) Stickers, Magnets, coloring books, books. Favorite pony...Coolbreeze!

Yes. I watch lots of Disney movies with my 3yr old and 4yr old. We love them all!

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?
Sure!

Just MLP's

Want List link is under signature picture ;)

Yes but please no Halloween stickers since I literally have TONS!

No thank you

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you dont have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponys:
Here's mine: https://bryants2010.shutterfly.com/905

As long as it pertained to one of my likes. I just don't like gothic type stickers.

NEW!Would you like getting custom magnets and/or stickers?
Sure

I don't mind them and I know they are counted as extras and not in the budget but if they are vintage, they count towards budget in my eyes.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:59:36 PM by Unicorn_pops »

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2014, 08:01:40 PM »
This will be my answer post :)
Updated 3-10-14

I love stationery with magnets that can stick on my fridge lol, and the easy pull off kind when it comes to the paper. I also love the gel roller pens (they go on so smooth!).  The little sets that come with cards and envelopes are pretty cool too. I like cute things so long as they aren't overly girly. Sticky notes I'm on the fence about; I like them but I have a ton of just the typical, bland multi-colored ones lol.

Of the mythical variety, Dragons, Kitsune, and Phoenix. Of the real variety, owls(so cute!), foxes, tigers, and panthers.

Tell me about your pets
I have one kitty named Stella, who acts more like a roommate than a cat lol. She is about four to five years old and was a rescue from the local shelter. She is currently on a kitty diet and doing super well at it. She loves to play with our laser pointer and used to play with a stuffed mouse until she finally completely destroyed it (so far no mouse has been good enough to replace Mr. Pirate Mouse lol) but tends to look at us like we are crazy if we give her string or other toys. She doesn't care for toys that aren't 'mouse size', I think because she can't grab and kick them.

That is a good question. Receiving the swap-box will be a huge hit because I love the mystery of swap boxes, so it is up to my partner on what they want to put in it.  (If that is too vague then little souvenirs from where you live always works well)

Do I not want to see? Hmm... I REALLY do not like bugs. Butterflies are ok though. I also don't like an overabundance of bright pink things.

Who doesn't like to see ponies around here? lol. My favorite ponies are G4 Luna & Nightmare Moon, G2 Ivy (and all other G2 ponies, it is my favorite Gen), and G1 Gusty, Majesty, and Glory. As for what kind of items, stickers of course lol, and other things like pins, ornaments, and other little items.

Of course! Mulan, Lion King, and Frozen are my favorite Disney movies. I'm also going to say Kingdom Hearts is a big love of mine, because it is half Disney

Yeah :D I love seeing things from other places around the world. I particularly love coins from other places and other little things that are specific to a given location. I don't really have a preference when it comes to what countries/cultures.

If it is How to Train Your Dragon related, I collect it. I also collect Chocobo items (from the Final Fantasy game series) and Digimon stuff, especially older Digimon figures/cards. I also love collecting Anime trading cards (just not Naruto of One Piece).

Not really. The only pony on my wishlist is G2 Ivy and Waterlily and of my other collections I've been looking for the old Mimi and Joe Digimon figures.

I don't have anything against them. I just don't like 'cartoony' holiday stickers (if that makes sense)

Nope, no kids.

Yeah

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you dont have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponys:
I have two that I use for everything (mostly because I can't decide between the two of them which I like more lol)
First, Azure Blaze - http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/AzureReference.jpg
Second, Novella - http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/novellasheet.png

My fiancé is a huge Harry Dresden fan (book series by Jim Butcher). He also is a fan of Deadpool from Marvel, Harley Quinn from DC, and he has a small MLP Trixie army that I keep inadvertently feeding lol.

Sure! I always love seeing the creativity of others :D

I don't mind them. If they are a sticker that I like then it doesn't matter to me if it has been cut out of a bigger sheet. If it sticks, it sticks :D

Dear partner: I have a small notebook that I think would be perfect for you. Since I already owned it, Iv used one or two pages from it, but besides those missing pages its in great condition and is so pretty. Would you mind if I sent it to you as an extra?
I don't mind. I have nothing against gently used items.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:31:13 AM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2014, 09:15:43 PM »
I'm so excited! I bought some stickers tonight and I know my partner is going to love them! :biggrin:

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2014, 04:08:47 AM »
I LOVE stationary, I have a lot of pens but I am ALWAYS looking for cute letter paper, or blank cards with nice images on them that I can send as either a Thank You, Thinking of you, etc.

Tigers, llamas, sheep and goats, I also really like snails xD

Tell me about your pets!
I have two cats, Mazor and Tora, who are both old so I'm kinda picky about treats, I only feed them "Temptations" brand. Tora doesnt really play much, shes more of a cuddler, Mazor on the other hand is a kitten at heart and will pounce on anything that moves, he loves those little fuzzy craft balls, tiny furry mice things, and any string that passes by his paws. :p

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  I honestly dont know specifically, but I'm sure I will love everything I get!

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package? Stickers? xD ok besides that? i just love cute brightly colored things. But I also like creepy dark things rofl

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite? I would rather not get pony items, Im currently trying to downsize my collection, and iv already got sooo many pony stickers.

Would you like Disney stuff? If its "how to train your dragon" themed then Id love it! iv already got the little night furry figures from TRU These Guys But I like all the other dragons as well.

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see? Sure! and again anything. I can not stress enough how interested I am in other country's/states cultures and beliefs. I would love a bit of history even if you felt so inclined. :p

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package? I really only collect Monster High at the moment, and since the only one I'm curently looking for is 2013 art class Skelita Calaveras, I dont expect to be seeing that. :P I also casual collect the medium size Zelfs, iv got Vampula, Howlette, flamy, and angelala.

Do you like holiday stickers? I dont mind holiday stickers, I could use a sheet or two of Valentines themed things.

Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into? I have a 10 year old son, hes into all kinds of things! he collects marbles, lego minifigures, and goes totally bonkers over kittens.

I LOVE these types of things, so definitely yes! ^.^

Here is a link to my pony OC
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/vampvampy/characters%20adoptables/brackenrefcopy.png

no Significant other for me

Would you like getting custom magnets and/or stickers? Sure! it sounds great! ^^

Do you have strong feelings about cut-up stickers? If it cant be avoided then I dont mind a few. :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:03:11 AM by TrueVampiress »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2014, 01:06:35 PM »
I modified my last post. :)
My wishlist

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
Going sticker shopping this weekend! I can't wait!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2014, 06:22:47 PM »
I'll post my answers to all the questions in a little bit.  Before I do that, I have some more questions to add to the pile:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:25:38 PM by goddessofpeep »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal