collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap The 3rd [DONE!]  (Read 16544 times)

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [SIGN-UPs CLOSED]
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2014, 09:17:53 AM »
Got my partner!  :frolic:

(But there is no address in the PM.  :what:)
My wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Sticker Swap [SIGN-UPs CLOSED]
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »
I send the address later on dont worry! :P

Everyone should have a partner now, let me know if you didnt get one.

Also some people had kinda short lists, I'm kinda counting on you to maybe elaborate more for your partners sake in this topic. :P

Lastly, Ill be adding Q&A links by each persons name in the main post as you make them, so its easy for everyone to find their partners info.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Re: Sticker Swap The 3rd [Time to Shop!]
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
Yay got my partner! Great choices, gonna be fun!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Miss Violet

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Takara ponies wanted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2014, 09:29:53 AM »
got my sticky partner! :biggrin:
Takara ponies wanted!i have Milky and Pinky looking for the other ones! Takara outfits and accessories too!

open for ART COMMISSIONS!

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2014, 09:30:51 AM »
 :newpony: Got my partner! So excited!  :joy:

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »
Ah okay, that's good to know, TrueVampiress. I thought that maybe I missed something. ;)
My wishlist

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2014, 10:23:48 AM »
I got my partner and I'm so excited!! I can't wait to start shopping!  :biggrin:

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2014, 11:04:47 AM »
Got my partner!

Question for extras: If you like stationery, what kind of stationery do you like? Pens/sticky notes/etc?
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2014, 11:08:14 AM »
I'll start my answers post hehehe

If you like stationery, what kind of stationery do you like? Pens/sticky notes/etc?
I like kawaii stationary, and i collect random pens ^.^

Also, I don't think I mentioned on my list lol.. I like halloween themed stuff! And also digimon and pokemon :blush:

My favorite animals: rats, mice, cats, especially hairless ones. I have a hairless rat :3

About my pets: I have a hairless rat named Kamina ^.^ He likes fruit treats and stuff to chew on. I have a cat named Patches but she's very picky :blush:

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit?
*shrugs* :blush: I'm sure the package will be a huge hit no matter what!

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package?
Umm, only think I can think of is scrapbook-y stickers!

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite?
I have a lot of pony stickers already, so no thanks :lol:

Would you like Disney stuff?  If so, what characters are your favorites, and what type of items would you like to see?
I like stitch and angel a lot :--) and also shrek

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see?
Sure!

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package?
I collect hamtaro, and pokemon (bulbasaur and evos)

Do you have any wishlists for ponies or any other collections?
hamtaro:
Boss figure
Small hamtaro plush

pokemon:
bulbasaur, ivysaur, and venusaur figurines (i don't have any!)

Holidays?
I love halloween and would love spooky stuff ^.^

Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers)
Yes, I love these :D

Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in? my girlfriend loves cephalopods ^.^ especially octopi, nautilus, and cuttlefish :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:26:56 PM by Dainty »

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2014, 11:13:45 AM »
Haha, now I can start mine!

If you like stationery, what kind of stationery do you like? Pens/sticky notes/etc?

I really like cute post-its, journals, notepads, and fun tape.

What are your favorite animals?

Hamsters, pandas, little dogs, guinea pigs, lizards, dinosaurs, mice, dragonflies, butterflies, praying mantises, hedgehogs, octopus, unicorns, sunfish, whale sharks, spaceships (spaceships are animals), manta rays

Tell me about your pets!

I have two cats and a dog. My older cat is Nimbus, and he is a big white cloud of a cat. He weighs like thirty pounds and a lot of that is muscle. He's part siamese and very vocal, but his favourite thing to do besides demanding food is to lay on his back with his paws in the prayer position. He is super affectionate. He also loves babies and lets them manhandle him and seeks them out.

The younger cat (by a few years) is French Fry, who I picked up at a vet office when I was working there. She likes to lick people, she purrs when you enter the room, and she is also friendly. Her favourite thing to do is sleep and she is often flattened by sunbeam. She has a way of sleeping so that she looks like bread dough with ears. She is white with a grey patch on her back and head that look like a cape and cowl. She has kind of a vague look, like she's not sure what's going on, and she'll never be bigger than a kitten. She doesn't play with toys, but she'll wrestle your shadow.

My dog is a black lab/spaniel cross named Oswald and she loves everyone ever. She also likes to play with the cats and lick them. She is like a little sister. For some reason she has a phobia of big flat things. She likes to sleep on the floor with a pillow under her head that she'll steal from places. She has only ever destroyed five items that were not her own toys. When you are trying to work, she will sometimes come and put her chin on your knee and it is heart-meltingly sweet.

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit?
Small cute things! Or colourful things. If it's something to be used, I do a lot of writing and arting. I also love playing cards and tarot stuff.

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package?
Things like spiders and centipedes, but I think I mentioned in my application that I'm phobic. I also am not a huge fan of cartoon styles like Spongebob or Phineas and Ferb.

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite?
Oh, all of the ponies on my list right now are way above the price limit for this! Unless you have bait babies, which I always appreciate.

Would you like Disney stuff?  If so, what characters are your favorites, and what type of items would you like to see?
I do not really want any character stuff. Except, I just realized, Wonder Woman.

Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see?
All cultures are cool! Australia, America, England, India, China, Singapore, Nigera, hand 'em over. I just ran out of countries to list, I was serious when I said it was all cool - I'm an anthro major, I just love humanity in general.

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package?
Lego! I am a huge sucker for lego minifigs. Whatever I own already can always be shared with my tiny stepbrother. And, I confess, the novi stars were always really tempting but I could never make myself buy one.

Just my pony wishlist, and it exceeds the price limit of this exchange so I won't link it.

Do you like holiday stickers?
No thank you! Although I've seen a lot of Chinese New Year stickers that were lovely, so I wouldn't be adverse to that, actually.

Here's my ponysona! High-Flying Brigade:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:22:30 AM by Rosencrantz »
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »
This'll be my questions post :)

I LOVE STICKY NOTES. I like stationary too! Stuff like rubbers and pens! Pens with ink that smells, I love those! Little notebooks too, especially pony ones ;)

Foxes! Wolves, cats, eagles, colourful birds, shiba inus, deer, alpacas and horses. As for mythical creatures, dragons are way up the top, I also like gryphons, hippogryphs, phoenixes, centaurs, naga, and minotaurs.

Tell me about your pets!
I have a very evil, loving kitten called Medli! She's not even a kitten anymore, she's like 2.

Anything pony related would be loved in an instant. Anything in my list and on this page I would love!

Anything with insects, unless they are really cute cartoon insects. Sporty things or actors.

Yes and yes! I would be a kid in a candy store if you sent me any pony stickers or any G1/G3/G4 merch.

Not a massive fan of the Disney Princess line except for Mulan, but I love all of Disneys movies, especially Wreck it Ralph. I know this isn't Disney but I really like Kung-Fu Panda too.

I love to try new candies :) as long as it isn't dark chocolate or licorice I don't really mind :)

I collect anything to do with World of Warcraft, Pokémon cards and figures. I collect Alpacasso as well!

My wishlist for ponies is basically any merch for G1/G3/G4.

Easter is coming up soon, so I definitely wouldn't mind some cute chicks and bunny stickers!

Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into?
I haven't got any kids yet!

Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers)
I love vinyl stickers!!

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you dont have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponys:
I don't have an OC, but my top favourites are Masquerade, Starcatcher, Thistle Whistle, Princess Luna, and Princess Twilight Sparkle. I really like Fluttershy and Rarity too!

Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in?

My fiancee likes chocolate and candy a lot :P pony wise he really likes Twilight Sparkle, Scootaloo and Luna.

Would you like getting custom magnets and/or stickers?
That sounds pretty cool!!

Do you have strong feelings about cut-up stickers?
I like em cause I feel like I can use them. Cause when I have lovely tidy sheets of stickers I don't like to use them, I just like to look at them :L
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:07:06 PM by Scraleos »

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2014, 11:20:31 AM »

I like small notebooks (prefer spiral with rip off pages), sticky notes, pens (with black ink), colored gel pens and cute erasers!

Cats... really anything feline related. But I also like sea animals and animals that are from Australia and other countries that are not found in the US.

Tell me about your pets.

Well I have 6 cats! My oldest is Baby (Torti), then brother and sister Simba (Orange Tabby) and Gizmo (Long Haired Tuxedo), then momma Nala (Torti) with her two offspring Monster (Long Haired Black) and Runt (Black)! They love toys, treats and tons of affection!

This may sound funny but a Disney DVD would be awesome! I had a bunch of VHS tapes and they all were destroyed when my basement flooded. So I'm looking to replace The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Pinocchio. Also would love to replace The Land Before Time as well.

No girly stuff like hair accessories, lotion, nail polish, etc.

G1 pony accessories, stickers and merch is always welcome. My want list is in my siggy!

Only the DVD's I mentioned above. :)

Yes, anything is great but I love Australia and Japan.

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake and cat figurines (like what you would find in a thrift store or antique store)
Here is a link to my SSC collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.674208279285211.1073741960.630589680313738&type=3

My wantlist is in my sig!

Mostly Valentine's Day and Halloween

Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into?

I have a 7 year old who loves Transformers & Hello Kitty. She loves playing Animal Jam & Spore on the computer.

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you dont have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponys:

I do not have a Pony OC. My absolute favorite pony is G1 unicorn Sparkler! I also like G1 Moonstone and Nightglider (I have a small custom army of Nightglider).

Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in?

No.

That sounds neat!

Cut up stickers are fine with me!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:55:58 PM by sparkleset80 »

Offline Christahope

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Depends Pony
  • Moondancer is best pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2014, 11:21:30 AM »
Yes! Got my partner and already shopping :biggrin:

I love pens, notepads (spiral or rip off pages) and cards.

Anything horse related (unicorns, pegasi and ponies), mythical animals are cool, any sea life, birds, butterflies, llamas, anything cute.

Tell me about your pets!
I have one fish (a platy). Pretty much just swims around and stares at me, begging for food. It's over 5 years old though.

Not really sure. I know I'll love anything that's in there.

I wouldn't say I'm a girly girl, but the only thing I'm not into are manly man stickers. I don't mind bugs if they're pretty.

Pony items are definitely cool. No preference though. My faves are Gusty and Moondancer, but really I love them all.

Would you like Disney stuff?
Sure, Sleeping Beauty is my fave. Followed by Belle, Ariel and Tinkerbell.

Anything away from here is awesome!

I have a massive unicorn sticker collection and even if I get duplicates I love it!

They're cool and they'd definitely get used.

I love stickers no matter what type :)

No children personally, but I have a nephew that I send tons of stickers. He likes Despicable Me like I do.

My husband likes my hobbies, but isn't into anything himself.

Absolutely!

I like them and have many in collection.

Dear partner: I have a small notebook that I think would be perfect for you. Since I already owned it, Iv used one or two pages from it, but besides those missing pages its in great condition and is so pretty. Would you mind if I sent it to you as an extra?

That's cool with me. It would definitely get used.

If you have a Pony OC could you please post a link to a ref (pony only), if you don't have an OC could you list at least 2 of your favorite My Little Ponies
No pony persona, but my faves are Gusty and Moondancer.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:32:27 PM by Christahope »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2014, 12:38:27 PM »
QUESTION TIME.

Here is a list of things I like. I just copy/pasted from my wish list from the MLPTP.
UPDATED 8/13/2013

Other SWAP info
- I like swedish fish and gummy candies and dark chocolate. I also love any kawaii stationary items (pens, erasers, pencils, memo sheets, FLAKE STICKERS...Hello kitty is OK but in small doses,,but normally HK stuff has way too much pink for my liking. I also like My melody, little twin stars, and sentimental circus merchandise..especially the elephant character. It has a name but..I dont recall what it is.) Anything by mind wave, san-x, crux or sanrio is usually good. I also like the following Anime/Manga characters:
Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin and Sanoke
Yu Yu Hakusho - Kurama, Hiei, Botan, Koenma
Inuyasha - Koga, Miroku, Kagura
Fairy Tail - Gray and Natsu
Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe and Mizuki <3
Soul Eater
Ouran High School Host club - Tamaki

I HATE PINK. I generally like more bolder/darker color combos...black and green, purple, red..more gothic like colors but I am not really into the goth subculture.

SCENTS - citris, cucumber mellon, lavander, FRESH LAUNDRY/CLEAN LINEN. I could literally spend all day sniffling the laundry detergent stuff at walmart. I do NOT like perfume but I DO like candles and room freshners..especially those really cheap ones for like $1. I also do NOT wear make up or take baths - so no bubble bath or bath fizzies or anything like that. I DO, however like shower gels, makeup removing pads (i use them to clean my face at night) and stuff to clean my face with like noxzema. Avon products are also a plus.

Actual Pony Wishlist
Spoiler
G1
Baby Starbow
SS paradise
TE Galaxy
BB Steamer

baby sea pony foamy, seashore, seaspray, surfy, seabreeze
magic star

Swinger & player..serioulsy WHO named these two??
skippidy doo
star hopper
wiggles
SS angel
All BB minus Tex
SS ANgel
TE Quackers, locket, mimic
TAF merryweather, nightglider
Baby ribbs
--Seaponies--
wavedancer
sealight
seaspray
seabreeze
whitecap

Tickel

Confettii
BABY NECTAR
BABY HOPPY

All Mail order pearlized babies
All TAf babies

Secrete beauty WITH saddle
Star Dazzlw WITH cape

Baby Pineapple
SS Crumpet

Seashell

Sunlight
Sealight sea pony
Wavedancer's purple shell
Tootsie
Tickel
Seashimmer and float if possible...
SS skippidy doo -
SS Twilight-
Yum Yum with some kind of wings..dont care if they are handmade/custom or not...
Seabreeze and a float if possible (dosent even have to be HER float)
Pink Dreams - with some kind of wings. Custom/handmade is fine
Merriweather
Pepermint Crunch
woosie
baby ribbs
wavedancer with a float if possible
sugar sweet
tap dancer
daddy sweet celebrations
star hopper
SHS garden glow
secrete beauty WITH cape

Alt MAY birthflower pony..for those of you who are skilled customizers..hint hint...
ice crystal - ditto to the custom thing
love story
NSS magic star
nice n spicy
clover
bright eyes
bon bon
kiss n tell
baby mischeif
baby moondream
baby splash - custom is fine
dutch shell pony - custom ok

Plushies - I am OK with dry/frizzy hair for plushies. Silky would be awsome but that's inda hard to get with these guys.
Starshine
UK PAJAMA cases
Posey
UK HONEYCOMB
Lofty
Baby Surprise
Any of these Stickels---->File:Moc-baby-surprise-stickle.jpg - My Little Wiki

G3
Silver rain
2011 MLP Fair Pony
2009 MLP fair pony
Red Rooster Keychains - ALL

Normal size G4
* = not released yet

cherry lee
lilly blossom
cupcake
lulu luck
snowcatcher
Mrs Cake
silver spoon
twist a loo
flowery wishes
diamond rose
lyrica lilac

2011 BRAZIL happy meal toys - ALL

Design-a-pony - LUNA

Diamond Dazzle Tiara*

scootaloo
:muffin: Pony*
Princess Luna
Plumette- with or w/o wings
Rainbow Flash
Shine Bright Rarity
sky wishes
starbean twinkel

sweetsong

STYLING G4
:muffin: Pony HOOVES 
Fluttershy

Twilight
Pinkie Pie
Princess Celestia

Oddball sized ponies
Queen Charylis*
white princess celestia (not the talking one)
Luna Moon from the $40 dollar set
All of these: G4 My Little Pony Reference - Ponies (Friendship is Magic)

FUNKO
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Lyra
Pinkie
spitfire
any Funkopop releases and Dr whooves cupcake

Other Sets
3 Pack with Granny Smith
3 pack with hoity toity
Rainbow Crystal Pack (the set with the glittery ponies and the green boy)

BLIND BAG PONIES
Wave 1 -
Sugar Grape
Sweetcream scoop
Firecracker Burst

Wave 2
Ribbon Heart
Honey Belle
Pudding Pie
Snow Catcher

Wave 3
Seaswirl
Big Mack
Apple Dazzle
Love Struck
berryshine
Meadow Song
glowing Rarity

Wave 4
Merry May
Metallic Rarity
Shoe shine
Lunamoon

Wave 5
All - minus mane 6 characters

Wave 7
apple fritter
cherry fizz
lilack links
BARBER GROMSBY
Carmel apple

Wave 8
All minus Sasssaflash, RD and flower wishs, gilda, flim and flam, pricess cadance

INTERNATIONAL G1
Gypsy
Highlights
Rollerskate Jazzie
Bon Bon
ALL NSS ponies minus shady
Alt MAY birthflower pony..for those of you who are skilled customizers..hint hint...
ice crystal - ditto to the custom thing
love story
nice n spicy
clover
bright eyes
bon bon
kiss n tell
baby mischeif
baby moondream
baby splash - custom is fine
dutch shell pony - custom ok

ARGENTINA - will take in ANY condition
Green Lofty
skyflier
green lickety split
both rockin beat ponies

PONY Merchandise - coloring books, stickers, seapony shells/floats, outfits for ponies, oddball pony merchandise

Kawaii stuff - like this:
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/59619_10151417865257861_235404414_n.jpg
or stuff that has a vintage, victorian feel - like roses and lace although I am not really a fan of pink.
I also like stuff with my favorite anime characters but most of that is a bit on the pricey side. I just treated myself to this though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250874783827?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 I had it in my watch list for like a month.
I also like cute sticky notes, although I seldom use them. I also love gel pens but the stupid things never seem to work  :cry:

Foxes. wolves, polar bears, betta fish and catfish, snails, dogs that look like wolves (spitz breeds - husky, malamute, pomaraniam, american eskimo). As for mythical creatures - all the stuff I can think of is from Japanese mythology.  :blush:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures_from_Japan
If you found anything like that, that would be cool. As long as its not some kind of giant spider. Or monkey. Sorry, I dont know much about Greek or Roman mythological creatures. Ooh, Unicorns are good too.

Tell me about your pets!
Spoiler
One male Minature American Eskimo Dog named Bubbles  :shocked:

One female Chinchilla named Chichiri
3 Male Bettas -
Sluggles. He's an old man now at about 3 years of age.

Baron Von Fishie Fins the 3rd

Kenshin

1 female baby  Betta - Erza

2 Mystery Snails
1 Nerite snail
1 Japanese Trapdoor Snail
2 Clown Pleco - Miroku and Kagura. Not really sure if they are M & F but given my choice in naming....

1 Comet goldfish - Nishiki. Won the poor thing as a PRIZE from a carnival in August. He was much smaller then.

There is also:
Maggie - Painsyass Beagle

Calcifer - Demonic kitty

Kitt - Sh*tty Kitty

The cats belong to my sister, the beagle is my mothers.

!NEW! Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit?

Good question! Sweets, toys, teas. hot coco, other stationary items

!NEW! What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package?
Anything with Monkeys or bugs. Espcially spiders

!NEW! Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite?
Sure - As long as they are not G2. I like G1 based stuff most but G3 and G4 are also neat. Remember those items from Target in the dollar bins? I never got any of those items *hint hint*

I dont mind stuff from the animated movies but I am NOT a fan of the main Disney characters like Mickey, Minnie, ect.
My favorite movies are: Robin Hood, Alasddin, Mulan, Hercules. And I love the Theme parks especially EPCOT and MAGIC KINGDOM

!NEW! Would you be interested in items(candies, small toys, stationary, etc) from other countries and/or cultures?  If so, what countries/cultures would you like to see?
Absolutely. :) Any country

!NEW! Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package? Pokemon but I have alot from the older gen's. it would be safer to pick something from XY if you were to go that route. I also like little figures/stuff of my fav anime characters but this tends to be over the extras budget. Although Every now and then you can find some for real cheap. I like Inuyasha, Fairy Tale, Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Rurouni Kenshin, Kamisama Kiss and Im sure there are others but those are the top ones.

Yes but nothing religious based. Halloween and christmas are my favorite
 Do you have kids that might like to get a little something from this swap? If so (and if you don't mind) what things are they into? oh god, NO! I dont even like being in the same room as them.
Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers) Yes.
Do you have a significant other that may be interested in getting a little something from this swap and if so, what kind of things are they interested in? I do have SO,  but he is a pain in the ass and likes obscure movies and such. He does love horror movies though. They usually suck but he loves them. It would be better to just  get the dog treats instead. :P or Beanie babies. he LOVES beanie babies. Carries them around in his mouth all the time.
Would you like getting custom magnets and/or stickers? That would be awsome.
Persona - Midnight Sun

I dont mind. I wouldn't want ALL of them to be cut up but I also understand that sometimes you have a sheet with only a few stickers left and If you think I would like those stickers, go for it!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:53:37 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

chzypoof2

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »
Answer Post:

I love stationary of any kind..so anything would be GREAT!!! Especially Gel Pens..!!!

I LOVE Manta Rays, Sting Rays...But i  also like Manatees....Koalas...Blue Jay's...Squirrels...Horses...Cows...seahorses..

Tell me about your pets
I have one dog named Angel...She is about 13 yrs old..She a spunky old dog..She still loves to play with her squeaky toys...and loves any kind of treats..She is a big dog so she like the bigger treats..

I also have one cat...She is about 1 yrs old..We found her in December freezing cold outside our house..She answers to Kitty..so that is what we call her..She is a spazz...she loves to play with Christmas bows..or really any kind of bows...and she loves treats of any kind..

Ideally, what would you like to see in your package as extras?  Basically, what would make your package a huge hit? I would also like something from the persons state..anything really :) Im pretty easy...

What types of things(themes or particular kinds of items) do you really not want to see in your package? Nothing that i can think of

Would you like to see any pony items in your box(stickers or extras)?  If so, what kind of items, and which ponies are your favorite? My favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack...Anything with them would be awesome! I love Keychains, Pins, Necklaces, bracelets...

Would you like Disney stuff?  If so, what characters are your favorites, and what type of items would you like to see? I love The Haunted Mansion, Mary Poppins and Goofy...Anything would be great..

Oh yes, I would love it...Anything from another city, state...would be great!

Do you collect anything besides ponies that you might like to see in your package
Well I collect Disney Vinylmations..MLP Comics...I have all the mini ones..I need 1-10 though of the reg. comics..I just starting collecting..so I missed those..I also collect and LOVE Funko Pops..kidrobot..anything with cupcakes too..Kawaii...also I forgot...I LOVE LOVE anything from the 80's...I am HUGE Rick Springfield fan..and grew up in the 80's...

No I dont, I just started collecting so i dont have that many..I have all the G4's though..I would love G3's of any kind..

Do you like holiday stickers? I love holiday stickers..so any kind would be Fantastic!!

I have a 12 yr old boy who loves Minecraft, The Walking Dead, lego mini figs, funko pops..and a 4 yr old daughter who loves Stuffed animals (like TY brand ) MLP, Tangled, Lalaloopsy...

Would you be interested in art stickers or otherwise large or vinyl stickers? (think redbubble stickers) I would love them!!

My two favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash and AppleJack

I do have one but he wouldnt be interested :)

I would LOVE anything like that!!

Do you have strong feelings about cut-up stickers? I dont mind them..just dont want a lot of them..

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:22:25 PM by chzypoof2 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal