collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wondering on some G2 prices?  (Read 251 times)

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
Wondering on some G2 prices?
« on: January 19, 2014, 10:02:43 AM »
Hallo,

Could anyone help me with some prices for the following G2? Some I have bought, others I am contemplating looking for.

Snowball - on card still, but with three (!) price stickers in the top corner (poor love got reduced to 3.99 in the end!) and one side where it attaches to the card has some loose, though it is still attached elsewhere. No fading to pony. Little dusty.

Satin Splash - both earrings still there, no other accessories, three hair plugs missing from base of mane.

Accessories for Rumba and Samba playpark twins - mainly their tricycles, or alternatively, a loose set with the twins and the accessories.

Wedding Carriage set - with all accessories and both adult and baby pony.

And while we're here, just for laughs at the fact I will never afford either (but it's best to start saving  ;)) the castle and the mansion (with and without accessories if possible)

Thanks all

*skips off to indulge in more G2 love* :lovey:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Wondering on some G2 prices?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:47:51 AM »
Snowball - on card still, but with three (!) price stickers in the top corner (poor love got reduced to 3.99 in the end!) and one side where it attaches to the card has some loose, though it is still attached elsewhere. No fading to pony. Little dusty. $40 probably she does not pop up for sale too often and in fact I think the last one I saw for sale had stickers in the corner as well - perhaps its the same one?

Satin Splash - both earrings still there, no other accessories, three hair plugs missing from base of mane. $7

Accessories for Rumba and Samba playpark twins - mainly their tricycles, or alternatively, a loose set with the twins and the accessories $22-25 for the twins by themselves, $22-25 for their accessories. Often a complete and loose set will run at the top end of value so I would not expect them to be less than $50 if combined.

Wedding Carriage set - with all accessories and both adult and baby pony. $50-55

Mansion is so hard to price because it so seldom comes up it could be anywhere from $40 for the shell up to $180 for it complete. It will depend on who is looking, whether its got international shipping, how much shipping is, how complete it is. Castle will be less again however it will vary from $30 to $70 depending.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 12:19:20 PM »
Snowball - on card still, but with three (!) price stickers in the top corner (poor love got reduced to 3.99 in the end!) and one side where it attaches to the card has some loose, though it is still attached elsewhere. No fading to pony. Little dusty. $40 probably she does not pop up for sale too often and in fact I think the last one I saw for sale had stickers in the corner as well - perhaps its the same one?

Satin Splash - both earrings still there, no other accessories, three hair plugs missing from base of mane. $7

Accessories for Rumba and Samba playpark twins - mainly their tricycles, or alternatively, a loose set with the twins and the accessories $22-25 for the twins by themselves, $22-25 for their accessories. Often a complete and loose set will run at the top end of value so I would not expect them to be less than $50 if combined.

Wedding Carriage set - with all accessories and both adult and baby pony. $50-55

Mansion is so hard to price because it so seldom comes up it could be anywhere from $40 for the shell up to $180 for it complete. It will depend on who is looking, whether its got international shipping, how much shipping is, how complete it is. Castle will be less again however it will vary from $30 to $70 depending.

Mmm, interesting. Thanks Hathorcat.
It might well be the same one (it's very weird what is going on with that seller's items....) But I paid less that the asking as it was OBO. It wasn't quite as described, but I think with that PC and my own feelings it's okay to let it go.
I was also toying with just decarding it all together and having it just in the purse. Do you think that would change the value? So it had no backcard attached, but was still as displayed in the purse.

Do G2 accessories turn up much loose? I can't off hand remember seeing any, always with a pony or just pony alone.

Yeah, I've never seen the Mansion up for sale, I figured it'd prob be an expensive one... best to just keep an eye out really for it I suppose :ninja: . I'm quite open/okay about postage prices, so I would look overseas for it, I guess it would depend on the price though.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
Yes it will devalue her - not crazily - but it will drop the pony in price. However, its a hard enough pony set to purchase so I am sure even without her card she would hold a decent resale value.

They dont turn up as often as G1 accessories do loose - you can typically purchase a MOC G2 pony more often than you can him or her loose with accessories. You are on the right side of the ocean however for local lots with random G2 accessories so its always worth keeping an eye out.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 01:22:31 PM »
If it helps I paid £60 for the mansion last year with both ponies and some accessories.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 02:33:04 AM »
Snowball - in that condition I'd say $35-$40. I also had seen that one on ebay and for me it's seriously overpriced. If you decarded her, I'd say it would get to the $25-$30 mark - I'm estimating that on seeing Autumn on sale in only her purse and she went for $30 - though it had been some time ago.

Satin Splash - $4-$5. The earrings give her that $1 value more, but the missing plugs are a problem - it's easy to fond her mint, as she's a rather common pony.

The accessories for the tricycle twins - agree with hathorcat on their separate values, but I've seen the twins going for less, even around $15, so I'm afraid something around $35-$45 for them complete and loose is more probable.

Carriage - around $40.

Mansion - the last one I've seen, a mint and complete one, regular, went for $40. But, around a year ago I had seen one, not complete, going for $60. It depends a lot on how many people want one at the moment. I won mine few years ago, complete with the box and accessorries and paid around $40 as well.

The same goes for the castle - I got mine almost complete in a box one as a deal for around $35 from an Arena member and I got lucky with shipping, as I paid only for domestic. I sold mine castle, which wasn't complete for $16. There is one on ebay too, for $65, which I think is a bit overpriced, but it's still affordable as it's complete with a box. Again, it depends on who is looking at that particular moment, so you might get lucky and find a great deal.

Keep an eye on French and German listings on ebay and you will find tons of G2 accessories. Usually overpriced or expensive. I'm always looking at several auctions, but never bid or buy, because it's sometimes cheaper to buy pony lots with G2's and get the accessories that way. But yeah, as an European you have it easier to find and locate both the ponies and accessories :)

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:58:28 AM »
If it helps I paid £60 for the mansion last year with both ponies and some accessories.

Thanks, it does help a bit. I've never seen one about, but then I was never looking as I was focusing on G4 mostly.

Snowball - in that condition I'd say $35-$40. I also had seen that one on ebay and for me it's seriously overpriced. If you decarded her, I'd say it would get to the $25-$30 mark - I'm estimating that on seeing Autumn on sale in only her purse and she went for $30 - though it had been some time ago.

Satin Splash - $4-$5. The earrings give her that $1 value more, but the missing plugs are a problem - it's easy to fond her mint, as she's a rather common pony.

The accessories for the tricycle twins - agree with hathorcat on their separate values, but I've seen the twins going for less, even around $15, so I'm afraid something around $35-$45 for them complete and loose is more probable.

Carriage - around $40.

Mansion - the last one I've seen, a mint and complete one, regular, went for $40. But, around a year ago I had seen one, not complete, going for $60. It depends a lot on how many people want one at the moment. I won mine few years ago, complete with the box and accessorries and paid around $40 as well.

The same goes for the castle - I got mine almost complete in a box one as a deal for around $35 from an Arena member and I got lucky with shipping, as I paid only for domestic. I sold mine castle, which wasn't complete for $16. There is one on ebay too, for $65, which I think is a bit overpriced, but it's still affordable as it's complete with a box. Again, it depends on who is looking at that particular moment, so you might get lucky and find a great deal.

Keep an eye on French and German listings on ebay and you will find tons of G2 accessories. Usually overpriced or expensive. I'm always looking at several auctions, but never bid or buy, because it's sometimes cheaper to buy pony lots with G2's and get the accessories that way. But yeah, as an European you have it easier to find and locate both the ponies and accessories :)

I didn't pay the asking price as it was OBO. I'm just annoyed the card is more damaged than indicated and so can't decide if I wanna just take the card off. I'll see how I feel over time I think - especially once I've wiped it down with a cloth and she looks a bit less grubby.

I've found other ebays to be expensive, yeah. I'm so bad at spotting g2 accessories though, lol. I'll prob give it a couple of months and then start looking again.
 I guess I'll just have to save up for some shipping though as that's prob the bigger thing in most cases when getting stuff from abroad.

Thanks for the help all.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:28:55 AM »
Seller Shira**mlp4life in Belgium has a Royal Castle for sale :) and she has had several listed since then as well as the Mansion and hard to find g2's , i saw the purple variations listed of both the Royal Castle and the Mansion
I bought 2 castles and 1 mansion and several ponies
from her last year , around 50 € for each one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal