collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2014 Minnesota Pony Meet - August 23rd - get ready!  (Read 18372 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Minnesota Pony Meet - August 23rd - get ready!
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2014, 08:18:56 PM »
Darn it I am going to miss out again this year!!!! My baby is Due August 20th lol :) Have fun guys!!

You will need to post picture of your little one :)

I will for sure :)

Ya :) I love to see baby pictures :) Makes me miss when my daughter was little.

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2014, 11:26:25 PM »
That's how I am too lol and it's probably also part of what made me decide to have another one! My older Son is 5 and I thought now was a good time to have a baby :)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2014, 09:59:14 AM »
I think we are doing potluck- seems to be the thing! If you're bringing punch, I have a great big glass punch bowl and about 40 punch cups ready to go! I'd love to decorate a cake too... depending on the size of the crowd, I'll probably order a sheet cake from Costco (they're really yummy) and decorate it!

Are we doing a potluck for food? If so, I'm going to bring punch (really, I'm truly going to bring it this year) and something else, but I'm not sure what yet.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:02:40 AM by ponyqueen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

TWILIGHTCOOKIE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
If I'm able to make this could I bring my mom or husband? I usually don't go far from my area on my own and plus I'm really shy so it may help. I don't get out and socialize much:/ If I do come it wouldn't be a problem for me to bring snacks fir the potluck.

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2014, 12:18:33 AM »
Golly, I think bring your mom and your husband if it pleases you! There will enough cake and punch for all!

If I'm able to make this could I bring my mom or husband? I usually don't go far from my area on my own and plus I'm really shy so it may help. I don't get out and socialize much:/ If I do come it wouldn't be a problem for me to bring snacks fir the potluck.

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
hihihihihihihi! I'm so excited about this meet!
and PE! really really excited about PE!!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2014, 04:32:28 PM »
I know everyone is interesting in acquiring G1s, is anyone interested in G2, G3, or G4? And what generations is everyone bringing to sell/trade?

I am interested in all gens in this order: 1, 4, 2, 3

I will have G1, G3 and G4 for sale trade. Also G1 and G3 playsets.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2014, 12:27:18 PM »
I have a few playsets that I'm going to sell at a garage sale if no one here speaks up. There's a G3 Celebration Castle, a few Ponyville playsets, and the shell of the Poof n Puff Perfume Parlor. They're all used, but not falling apart. No accessories, just the basic shells of them. Let me know if you are interested, I will be happy to trade, and I have them marked pretty cheaply- I think $3 is the most expensive.

My sister-in-law has finally started watching the FIM show with her 3-year-old daughter, and now I get to say "I told you so!" because I've been telling her it's awesome all along. Silly sister! She is hoping to come to the meet now, which I think will be awesome.

I am interested in pretty much anything. My wishlist is limited, since my collection is big, but I still love buying things! I can't help it!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2014, 12:53:51 PM »
I've never been to a pony meet before and I'm really, really shy in groups of people...but I really want to come to this! I've been wanting for years to go to a pony gathering. It's only a 40 minute drive and I think I finally have the courage to ask people to go with me. Does anyone have any pics from the last meet?

I wouldn't have anything to trade or sell, except maybe some sculptures if anyone would be interested. I will definitely be interested in buying, though! :)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2014, 01:02:47 PM »
OMG! I just saw this and I am pumped!!! I live only 15-20 minutes from Burnsville. I will have to try and make it as I would absolutely love to go to a pony meet!

scarlettkitty81

Post Merge: June 25, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

Just curious.... are any non my little pony things allowed? I have ponies but I also have Fashion Star Fillies and other vintage toys as well that others may be interested in :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:04:32 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2014, 01:06:29 PM »
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,320987.390.html

This is last year's page, go near the end and you will find some pictures. Rosierjay took some really good ones! I really love the Mimics of Minnesota picture!
Jocelyn, I don't blame you for being nervous, I actually get nervous every year. But then it turns out to be lots of fun, there are games and prizes and food, and oodles of ponies to buy and sell and look at- even if you don't buy anything, or sell anything, there's TONS to look at and learn.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2014, 01:15:40 PM »
Ha-ha! Back onto the Arena just in time to catch this! Burnsville? Yeah, I should definitely be able to come this year! I've marked my calendar, and just need to request that day off - again (don't ask). :)

Hopefully I'll have sorted through everything by then, so I should be able to bring ponies and accessories with me. I will definitely have G1s of various condition, G3s (I'm selling most of mine; no space for them!), and clothing/accessories for G1 and G4 ponies. :) I've also been working on making some pony-themed knitted bags, so hope to have some of them done by the meet. That's an as-time-permits project though, so can't promise anything. ^^;

If we're doing potluck, should we sign up for making dishes? :)

Edit: Oh! Are we going to have a theme pony this year? Looks like it was discussed at the end of last year's thread, maybe one of the boys?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:20:43 PM by Kazzellin »
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2014, 01:20:48 PM »
That's a good idea- signing up for foods.

Aurora and Clan: Punch! We'll bring something else, too, I just don't know what yet. Maybe we can sign up for categories, like main dishes, side dishes, and desserts? I usually say to bring your own beverage, there are just too many choices for that. (I just want to bring this specific punch... )

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2014, 01:31:52 PM »
That's a good idea- signing up for foods.

Aurora and Clan: Punch! We'll bring something else, too, I just don't know what yet. Maybe we can sign up for categories, like main dishes, side dishes, and desserts? I usually say to bring your own beverage, there are just too many choices for that. (I just want to bring this specific punch... )
Well, I have plenty of cream cheese, so I can make a dessert. ;)

I think for main dishes we'd need to know how many people are attending. Maybe we should save most food "assignments" until 1-2 weeks before the meet? :huh:

Edit: Oh, we'll also need to know if anyone has food allergies! I don't want to make a strawberry cheesecake only to have someone allergic to strawberries (for example). :yikes:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2014, 03:11:46 PM »
Wholly guacamole, you guys certainly capitalize on the display space! Do people bring their own card tables to set up? I'm already planning on pulling all the tables around the house together and I don't think I have so many... then again, sounds like not everyone is selling so maybe we'll be okay?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal