collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What pony is a perfect represenation of you?  (Read 671 times)

Offline kayveryn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What pony is a perfect represenation of you?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 06:42:05 PM »
G1, probably Dabble, G3 Fingerpaints or Tropical surprise, G4 somewhere between Pinkie Pie, Twilight sparkle, and Bubbles.

Kayveryn

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 09:49:18 PM »
When I was a little girl that played with her ponies rather than put them into a glass cabinet to admire them, I always had identified myself with G2 Moonshadow. As far as I remember, her short backcard story described her as the mysterious one which liked to dress and picked necklaces from her drawers. Well, I still am very secretive and keep a lot to myself :blush: I also love to dress up, especially with the handmade jewelry I make for myself, so she still fits!

Then there is G1 Wind Whistler, who is 100% me in the cartoons - the wise, seemingly calculative and coldhearted one, which cares for others in her own way, sometimes not knowing how to express it, because she's mostly logical not as emotional.

I yet have to see a G4 pony that I feel that resembles me. I do feel sometimes like Fluttershy - because I'm shy, or Rarity because I love to handcraft, especially for my friends and I share her love for shiny stuff *points to her username :silly: * but sometimes i'm just like RD, brave and competitive. 

I think that's why I made my ponysona, Tsunami, so I could relate to her the most :)

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2013, 11:18:22 PM »
Mostly G4 Fluttershy with some G4 Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle thrown in :)

I'm a pretty shy person and a huge animal lover that hates to see animals mistreated and seem to have a way with them. I can also be really fun(ny) like Pinkie and am a bit of a bookworm like Twilight Sparkle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 01:14:37 AM »
Hmmmm Pinkie meets Rarity :P In real life I am all about the sparkle and bling but I am also a clutz, a chatterbox and happy to have a party to celebrate the opening of a shoe box :)

I would love to meet you IRL, Cat, you sound so fun! :happy:

I would say I'm most like Fizzy because I can be scatter brained and silly, I love sweets, love her colors, and she has TEs! :biggrin: I looove gem stones ;)

I'm also a lot like Fluttershy because I can be very quiet and shy and tend to get along better with animals than people. If you want me to be your BFF, just tell me you have a dog and I instantly like you ;) There are things about each of the main six I can identify with (Rarity's love of gems and getting dressed up, Twilight's list making and I can be a perfectionist at times, AJ's love of family, Pinkie's love of sweets... :lol: ) Well actually I don't think I identify with Rainbow Dash in any way, but for some reason she's my favorite of the main six :lol:

Awww...:hug: back at you sweetie I would love to meet you too. You can come to my shoe box party!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
G1 Wigwam. Someone here posted a back card story of either his or Tex's, about them playing Cowboys and Indians. Which as a kid, I was the Native cowboy chasing down the bad guys. :P  Complete with my pretend Colt gun.  So outgoing, with a great imagination.

The other is non TE Sky Rocket. I loved (still do) fireworks as a kid. 

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 02:27:50 AM »
G3 Rarity or/and G1 Wind Whistler~!
I adore both designs and identify with their personalities. ^^

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 02:40:06 AM »
Rapunzel.  My hair is really long. 

But personality-wise I think I am a cross between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. 

Btd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 02:54:11 AM »
G1 Butterscotch, Seashell or Bubbles

Butterscotch: Down to earth and a bit over looked. I love how she is closer to my first horse, She has the same hair color I had when I was little, she reminds me of the country that I love and the farm and my grandmother who I love dearly. A earth based pony.

Seashell: Has a purple body, My favorite color, Hair ties me to my sister and she is water themed and I love the water without living in it. She takes both worlds and it combines my heart some.

Bubbles: Attaches me to my father(Yellow body) and mother through her blues and her back card was me all over lol
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:55:57 AM by Btd »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal