collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird Rituals....  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Weird Rituals....
« on: December 18, 2013, 05:00:03 AM »
Ok...
So when you are playing with your  mlps....How ever you do that, re arranging them, playing with their hair, spa days (like mine are getting now) or anything else...
Do you have little rituals that you have to have or it just isnt right?

Example, you have to have the right shampoo, conditioner, soap, and brand of magic eraser or its WRONG.
Or you have to have a special music on?
Or in my case... .and yah i know this is SUPER strange... I have to have aliens on in the back ground.
The first time i got my MLP G1's out of the closet and cleaned them... I had the moving playing in the back ground.
Now it seems like when I do spa day, or have a new pony to groom.. i have to have that movie on or its just not right.
Just wondering if I'm the only one that does this strange thing or if others have to have it perfect too!

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Rituals....
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:16:16 AM »
I have 4 different scented conditioners I use- peaches n' cream, strawberry coconut, and black orchid. The scent for each pony is determined by what I think that particular pony would pick. If I don't have the right scent for a pony they don't get spa time till I do.

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 05:21:46 AM »
I have 4 different scented conditioners I use- peaches n' cream, strawberry coconut, and black orchid. The scent for each pony is determined by what I think that particular pony would pick. If I don't have the right scent for a pony they don't get spa time till I do.
Thats awesome! i loves!

scrub-adub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 02:26:00 AM »
my ponies hair HAS to be styled whether curls or braids
also whenever I find a new technique I HAVE to was all my ponies with the new technique
and I have to wash new ponies I get even If they are perfect...

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 02:40:20 AM »
all g4s from box must keep box hair until some point in the future when it gets messy.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 04:21:16 AM »
Me too I have to give each and every pony a spa day the moment they arrive through the front door  :P
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 04:38:25 AM »
Me too I have to give each and every pony a spa day the moment they arrive through the front door  :P
  Loose ponies get a Spa session before joining the herd :)

sometimes new out of the box ponies get this as well if i see that there is dirt or bad hair :)  otherwise a nice combing session will do for them .
eventually they all get a spa session, dust has its ways :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 05:11:26 AM »
Every time I touch/move a pony I have to comb their hair. Unless they have curls then I have to fix the curls.
All new ponies have their hair combed the day I get them. Then they must have a full spa day and don't get displayed until they have had their hair styled

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 05:37:15 AM »
Hmmm....every pony which comes to live here gets a baby wipe bath and her hair brushed on arrival. But only to style them to original. Does that count?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 05:52:45 AM »

Aww, that's really thoughtful of you!

I guess I don't like to do spa time until right after I've cleaned my bathroom. I'm not going to clean a pony if my sink is (by my tight standards) dirty. Also, I just moved and I hate that I now have a really small bathroom. This doesn't really work well for me because I like to line up my freshly cleaned ponies on the counter in the bathroom. I don't have a counter in my new bathroom so I have to find somewhere else to put them!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 06:01:48 AM »
When I first started buying ponies from here, I noticed that they always had their tails wrapped around their hind leg. 

I thought that was fun, so I do that ritual myself: whenever I sell a pony I wrap their tail around their leg and say goodbye!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
When I first started buying ponies from here, I noticed that they always had their tails wrapped around their hind leg. 

I thought that was fun, so I do that ritual myself: whenever I sell a pony I wrap their tail around their leg and say goodbye!

I keep the tails wrapped around the hind legs even when they're displayed.  Dunno, I just think it looks nice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 07:48:40 AM »
Mine always get a spa day to get them to look their best before joining the ranks! I've just always happened to use the same shampoo/conditioner for all of them, and those smells at the store remind me of my herd!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 08:24:10 AM »
Ponies I buy loose get a babywipe bath too!!  Then a thorough brushing.  If they need it, I will wash and condition their hair. Once their hair is groomed, I inspect them for those mysterious paint spots which always seem to get on them  :blink:, if they have them, I remove it with a nail varnish corrector pen I have.  Then they are photographed and logged in my pony log book.  Once logged, they get a kiss on the nose and put on the shelf  :biggrin: I do the same for when I de-box my G4's for display, though most don't need all the grooming stages, just a brush to get rid of the box hair!

I also like to wrap the tails around the hind legs!

Offline Valerie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • View Profile
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »
I have two rituales, I think  :lol:

1) I have my ponies in my bedroom. Each night before go to the bed I touch their heads or kiss them and say good night  :lol: well, I can do that because I have few ponies  :lol:

2) I started to collect this year again, specially G3s ponies. I make tail bows to all my new G3s :lol: I bought many colors of ribbons to fit all the ponies  :lol:

:sunny:   visitors can't see pics , please register or login
   :sunny:   

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow Tumblr - Instagram - Youtube
:heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal