collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird Rituals....  (Read 1326 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Rituals....
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »
They must always be wiped down with antibacterial soap by way of a baby wash cloth. Then they get the same hair goop I use (a curl texturizer) and their hair combed and or curled like crazy! After all that is done they sit on the light turquoise hand towel by the vent to dry for a few days... Then they can go on display by their set partner(s).

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »
I have to have aliens on in the back ground.
The first time i got my MLP G1's out of the closet and cleaned them... I had the moving playing in the back ground.
Now it seems like when I do spa day, or have a new pony to groom.. i have to have that movie on or its just not right.

I love you.
I don't have any rituals but before my awesome Alien action figure broke its leg I had my G4s sitting on it for a while. But people started to ask what the heck it was supposed to represent so I separated them again :lol:

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2014, 07:56:52 PM »
I bitterly curse each time I shampoo and condition a pony's hair, attempt to style it and keep it pinned, fail, bitterly curse again, give up, eat chocolate.  That's my weird ritual. 

Offline ZapAppleMedia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 01:37:31 PM »
I have to wash all my ponies hair if I need to wash one. I don't know why, but my body forces me to. And what sucks is that I have 36 G4's. And they are all brushables. I have no idea if I have OCD or if it's a ritual  :P

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2014, 02:30:00 PM »
I have 4 different scented conditioners I use- peaches n' cream, strawberry coconut, and black orchid. The scent for each pony is determined by what I think that particular pony would pick. If I don't have the right scent for a pony they don't get spa time till I do.

I love this idea!  I usually use Herbal Essences Rose shampoo and conditioner.  I keep toying with the idea of making a shampoo and conditioner especially formulated for pony hair since I make cold process soap and other bath and body things as a hobby in addition to collecting ponies but I never have.  HE just works so well for me I'm not sure I'd want to switch.  I might be inspired to change up the scents a bit now though.

I also always have to clean and style a pony before it goes on the shelf.  If for whatever reason I don't do this it practically haunts me all day until I do.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal