collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: At last she is mine! Do you remember her?  (Read 350 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
At last she is mine! Do you remember her?
« on: December 06, 2013, 01:21:28 PM »
I just bought my plushie grail from 2007 off ebay (spent a pretty penny for shipping too :faint: ) and she was so worth it! I'm too excited right now to type much about it but I remember everyone going nuts over her when all your wonderful Aussie peeps told us about these wonderful 'mini giant' plush that resembled their much larger cousins. What did I get you say?! SDA get to the point already!! :silly:

Ok, ok. :P

Drum roll please.....

None other than SWEETIE BELLE PJ PAL Aussie Exclusive!!!  :happy:

If you weren't around on the Arena back in 2007ish you probably have no idea what I'm talking about and if you were and she isn't ringing any bells maybe it's because it's been almost 7 years (wow!) since I've finally been able to find her again. I'm so happy right now. :lovey:  I almost don't care that I paid $45 USD to have her shipped over. Her initial cost was around $60 USD so a touch over $100 is a small price to me to finally have my long awaited Sweetie Belle in my collection at last. :heart:  Now I just hope she arrives by Christmas but since it's a gift from me to me I suppose it isn't the end of the world if she doesn't arrive before the holiday. As long as I'm ringing in the New Year with my plushie grail. YAYYYY :frolic:

[small mod edit to remove link as per site rules.  Stickied 7/12/13 - kiwimlp ]
unstickied 11/12/13
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:48:30 AM by kiwimlp »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: At last she is mine! Do you remember her?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 01:23:01 PM »
Congrats on getting her, she is a very pretty girl! I have one and love her!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
I know what you mean about international shipping cost for large items.  I paid a fortune to get Dream Castle sent over from the states!  It is totally worth it to obtain your grail though, so huge congrats to you :frolic:

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 01:36:55 AM »
Congrats on the find!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 07:07:43 AM »
I wish I did know what you're talking about... sounds great  :lol:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 07:30:35 AM »
Congrats! So glad you finally got her :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »
Gosh she's lovely!  ^.^
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 06:10:45 AM »
:lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey: 

Isn't she lovely?! I'm in love with her already and she isn't even in my hands (hooves?!) yet. I never thought I'd get the chance to own one of these mini giants and I knew it would be a far fetched dream but on a whim, I decided to check Australian ebay since she crossed my mind recently. And there she was! :faint: I couldn't believe my eyes. The listing had a lot of watchers already but nobody took her yet so after watching for a day or so I decided to bite the bullet and make her mine. I had to break in my shiny new credit card anyways and this was a good way to do it. :drunk: 

Now I'll have to bounce impatiently for her to arrive on my doorstep squeee. :silly:

Oooh, and a sticky, too!! Thanks Kiwi!! :hug:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal