collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who else play with their ponies?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline ZapAppleMedia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who else play with their ponies?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »
What I have created with my lil bro  :P:
There is a society called Toyland, and Ben 10s and ponies live in peace. They have jobs, they work, and some have families. Ben 10s do physical labor while the ponies do everything else. There was a big war (which he calls the Dog Toy War LOL) where the toys fought against dog toys and are now living in a post-apoctolypitic wasteland. Baby Domo has returned to Toyland after many years and now lives with the ponies in "The Camp"
OMG I love playing this with my lil bro it is so fun!   :biggrin:

Noepse

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »
They do keep me calm when I have one of my many panic attacks (I have Panic disorder) so I tend to play with them a lot. :)
My therapist actually recommended that I should "spend more time" with them, haha.

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 08:50:41 PM »

I like to watch my girls play with their ponies. ;) I remember playing with them into my teens though.

Ditto!  My daughter plays with her ponies and sometimes I join it.  Yesterday Princess Twilight had a tea party with Saige (AG) and Princess Cadance :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »
Poster: I can imagine how cool it must look with the blind bag ponies sorted like that, especially if you have a lot of them :)

ZapAppleMedia: Awesome! :D Is Baby Domo one of those Japanese Domo Kun figures (big mouth, pointy teeth)? Those are so funny! I have one of those living with my ponies ^.^

Noepse: That is so great playing with ponies help you like that! :) I have my share of problems in life and I couldn't cope if I didn't have my ponies and the world I have created around them.

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 09:45:14 PM »
What I have created with my lil bro  :P:
There is a society called Toyland, and Ben 10s and ponies live in peace. They have jobs, they work, and some have families. Ben 10s do physical labor while the ponies do everything else. There was a big war (which he calls the Dog Toy War LOL) where the toys fought against dog toys and are now living in a post-apoctolypitic wasteland. Baby Domo has returned to Toyland after many years and now lives with the ponies in "The Camp"
OMG I love playing this with my lil bro it is so fun!   :biggrin:

AMAZING! :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline ZapAppleMedia

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 02:10:12 AM »
ZapAppleMedia: Awesome! :D Is Baby Domo one of those Japanese Domo Kun figures (big mouth, pointy teeth)? Those are so funny! I have one of those living with my ponies ^.^
Yep! He's a keychain so we call him Baby Domo. He was here before I started collecting G4s :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 02:18:00 AM »
We'll I wouldn't call it playing with them, but I do set up little scenes with them. I especially like doing a Christmas one since I have a tiny tree, stockings, hats and presents that fit the scale.

I told my wife when I eventually get Paradise Estate I will probably play with them for like ten minutes due. One of those things I wanted as a kid so I feel like I have to play with it a tiny bit at least. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 02:23:25 AM »
We'll I wouldn't call it playing with them, but I do set up little scenes with them. I especially like doing a Christmas one since I have a tiny tree, stockings, hats and presents that fit the scale.

I told my wife when I eventually get Paradise Estate I will probably play with them for like ten minutes due. One of those things I wanted as a kid so I feel like I have to play with it a tiny bit at least. :lol:

Me too, Maddie!!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 02:30:29 AM »

Me too, Maddie!!
We could make a cute MH/pony scene  :shake:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 03:14:35 AM »
Yep! He's a keychain so we call him Baby Domo. He was here before I started collecting G4s :)

Cool! :) The one I have is a 2" qee figure. I want to get more of them; I think they make good friends of the ponies ^.^

That sounds really neat with the Christmas scene :xmas:. Lol, when you do get Paradise Estate I'm not sure you can do with just 10 mins of play ;)

DavidC

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 03:19:23 AM »
They do keep me calm when I have one of my many panic attacks (I have Panic disorder) so I tend to play with them a lot. :)
My therapist actually recommended that I should "spend more time" with them, haha.

When I have an anxiety attack, I hug either my stuffed Baby Tiger or my plush Pinkie Pie. They are good friends. :)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »
I play with them, I'll sit there and brush their hair and talk to them. It actually calms me down to have small "conversations" with my toys. Obviously I know they're not real and can't talk back, but sometimes sitting there and talking to someone/something who will listen, not judge, and not respond back...that's just really nice.

I also carry around plush with me quite often. Usually smaller ones that I can have poke their head out of my purse, but sometimes I'll carry around a big one.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal