collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: hi hi!  (Read 216 times)

fawnfriend

• Trade Count: (0)
hi hi!
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:03:36 AM »
Hello out there!
I just recently found this site! I had the sudden urge to clean the one my little pony doll that my mom has. But before I just dove right in, I looked up how, and ended up here! I really wanted to see the pictures in some of the forums I stumbled on.
I was born in '89 and managed to play with a lot of pony dolls between me and my cousins. But we (always) loved to play with our toys they ended up in the bath a lot. (ahhh please don't be too upset!) I think my favorites were the Pegasus, I ended up with a few of them. But beside the one my family held onto that was my cousin's, I got rid of mine. :(
Fast forward to being grownup! I began hearing about the new MLP:FIM when it was just the first season and I just ignored it, thinking it was for kids...even though I watch all sorts of animated shows and movies. I even began watching Transformers Prime(first time for me since Beast Wars, I never saw the original 80's run) with my boyfriend as a joke...until we both got hooked.
Fast forward again about 2 years ago! My BF's family moved back from TX and it turns out two of 'em were fans of the show. Seeing their excitement of it, and seeing that the show was online, I gave it a try...I was hooked!
I felt so silly trying to watch it in the mornings with my headphones, sneakily until my BF caught me. Made fun of me a little, but thinks my new fandom is cute and that I can share it with his family. So I have gone around with my new family friend, got addicted to the blind bags and the show in general, and dorked out watching the movie. I love looking at fanart and animations, including my family's fanart.
While I had started with blind bag figures, I recently got into collection G1 and G3 ponies...I have a lot of them I'd love to share in pictures soon. Because they all need to be cleaned. :)
Ack! And I have left a wall of text, sorry!

Thanks again for letting me join!   
~Samantha, fawnfriend 

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: hi hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:22:49 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena :wave:

That is such a cute story about how you tried to keep your pony addiction a secret from your boyfriend!  It's great he has since taken an interest and now that you are here you can tell him we have a lot of male pony fans at the Arena also (just in case you want to convert him completely!). I hope you enjoy the forums and getting to meet everyone :frolic:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 07:15:04 AM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! :bunny:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile