collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pet Appreciation Thread  (Read 834 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Pet Appreciation Thread
« on: November 13, 2013, 04:10:15 AM »
Meet Toast
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First name Burnt:)

We lost a sweet kitty in July. My husband was crushed and really sad. Toast came into our lives. I almost saw her get hit by a car in front of our house. I called to her and she came. She was supper friendly. We loved her instantly, but figured she belonged to someone. So we searched and found her owner. We were sad but we couldn't take a pet from a loving home...well we told our neighborhood on who owned the kitty and they all said we would have taken better care of her. They just let her wander around the town. She is maybe 7 months old. They didn't even come looking for her. But there was nothing we could really do. One day the owner came to our door step and asked if we wanted her. We were thrilled. They said she was not getting a long with the other pets in the house....we picked up vet information and saw that with all the kids and other pets I think it was just too full of a house. She was skinny, boney, and not having good poos. Well found out they let her eat oatmeal cookies!!! So yeah we have her:) My husband could not be any happier:)

Our Dog Aoko wanting to play with Toast so bad:)

This is Lilly. Also known as fuzzy butt, miss cranky pants, or cuddle butt. She has a cut in her eye so sometimes they get watery

This is Skit. Also known as The Queen or Princess

We have nick names for our pets:) They are rescue pets too. Now I had fun showing off my pets. I want to see yours:) Tell me about them:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Lindsay1988

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pet Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
Great that you could give that lovely kitty a new home, she obviously deserved and was in need of it!!

Hope she'll make a wonderful pet :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 08:01:14 AM »
Congrats on your kitty!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 08:33:37 AM »
Congrats on the kitty!  Ill show off my kids!

This is Sadie Lou her full name is Mercedes Louise but she only hears that name when she is in big trouble. She's 7 years olds and was the first dog that was truly mine.  I swear that she is my soul mate of the dog world.  She's not perfect but she's perfect for me. Sassy as can be with the other dogs, but never fails to be there when I need her.

This is Chloe Sue.  My mom wanted me to name her Suzie when I got her, so I compromised :p. She is certainly a special dog.  I'm use to Terriers extreme intelligence so sometime I forget Chloe not as quick to pick things up as the other dogs.  She is a addicted to balls and loves food. She always is by my side both outside and in. She has a very sweet temper and loves to curl up in my lap.  If Sadie could get away with it she would take Chloe into to woods and accidentally loose her :p

This is my newest addition and my first kitty ever!  Meet Jasper Tape.  Upon asking my three year old niece what I should name him she suggested car, road and tape.  Again a compromised.  I'm guessing he is around 13 or 14 weeks.  He was found with his litter mates in a junk yard, inside a box of parts.  They had to carefully remove all the parts to get the kittens out safely.  He was 2# when I brought him home and had grown to 4# 11 oz as of today so either he was malnourished or he is going to be a big boy.  Funny thing was, him and his brother had a potential home and the person decided against them because they were hissing and growling at them.  Turned out the poor guys were just scared.  He is the biggest attention hog.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:35:39 AM by slj84 »

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 08:38:21 AM »
Skit looks just like the kitty I had as a child, but his name was Mouse. Adorable pets!

Racing name GLB's Charge; Sargent aka Sarge:
His adoption photo

He enjoys sleeping with random stuffies...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 10:12:12 PM »
Beautiful pets! I'm sad to hear how Jasper Tape were found. It's horrible what people do to animals.. I'm glad he has a new loving home tho.

This is Tarzan. She's a female and the Queen of the home. She has strong opinions and know how to get her point across. She's an excelent judge of characters and I know if a person visiting is good or bad by her reaction. She's been in my life since she was newly born and she turned 12 a few days ago. She met my boyfriend the first time four years ago and fell inlove emidiatly. She's more his cat than mine now and I admit to be jealous, lol.

Ninja is our smartass. He's extremly intelligent and gets easily bored. If he were human he would definitly be part of Mensa, work as some hightech engineer and do extreme sports. It's a challenge to keep him happy and activated without getting bored within minutes but it's all worth it with all the love he gives. When he purrs he sounds like a dove.

Simba, is our youngest. We got him as a companion to Ninja as he was draining Tarzan. He think he's as small as a kitten but he is really large and those two don't always go hand in hand. When he wants to cuddle everything else has to be set aside until he's satisfied. He has a thing for boxes, plastic bags and tape. When I'm a sleep and he wants me to wake up, he eats my hair.. mmm yummy >_<.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 10:21:32 PM »
Ohhh such pretty kitties and pups! I will need to post pictures of my babies once I get home tonight :)

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 12:24:52 AM »
So much cuteness!  I actually haven't showed off my new baby yet!  I adopted him about a month ago, and he's already the head of the household...much to the chagrin of the kittehs. 

Here's Ein!  He's a Corgi/Chihuahua mix, and just the sweetest pup ever.  Like I said, I adopted him about a month ago.  He's still a pup, only 2 years old.  So, sort of a young teen if you count human years, lol.  He definitely acts like it, too.

And, to be fair, here are my three kittehs.  The black and white one is Scar, the grey is Simba, and the black female is Blondie (yep, named after the band!)

*Scar, on his favorite spot*

*Simba, chillin' in his basket.*

*And, Blondie, just hanging out*

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 01:54:47 AM »
Here's our 3 year old Great Dane, Sophie. She's cuddling with my 2 year old who didn't feel well that day. Sophie puts up with a lot from her with no complaints and for that I am very thankful. Sophie can curl up into a surprisingly small ball if she's cold.

Here's Colt. He's a Keeshond and he'll be 13 in February. He is less tolerant but knows to just get up and move if someone's bugging him. He likes to climb on the kiddy table and lick the rainwater off it. Weirdo.

Click banner for my customs gallery.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 02:07:30 AM »
Mr Bubbles

He has his own facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Bubbles/124383574259178

Argiggle. I won him from a county fair  :mad: I think he is gonna outgrow this tank before I can build a pond for him.

Newts

Sluggles. I bought him in Alaska and took him across canada with me to NY. He is an old man now...about 3YRS old.

he looked like this when I found him at walmart

[/img]

Baron Von fishie Fins the 3rd. He has the whole 10G to himself now

SNAILS. I has them

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 02:27:38 AM »
Here are my babies!!

This is Morgan my 8 year old Part Black Lab and Part Retriever. This pictures is actually the one that he won the cutest dog. He is precious and I have had him for 8 years!

And, this is our newer addition Abby she is a golden retriever we just got her a couple months ago!! She is def a spitfire she is only 6 Months Old! That is her in my profile picture. Here are a couple of other pictures.

Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 02:44:36 AM »
That's such a sweet story, Crowning_Glory13!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Adorable pets everyone, especially the kitties (I'm partial to kitties myself). ^-^

Here's my Truman, doing what cats do best: lying on top of everything!

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 02:59:53 AM »
Beautiful pets <3

My baby left me a good 5 years ago (and I need to wait to get another pup) but my brother has his here.  Coco, also known as phychopug or pookie is a black pug with a love of all things food and tearing up his bed.  Hes a spoiled one and because of my current medical stuff, I cant walk him but hes loveable in his own way.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 03:10:31 AM »
Awwww, I always love these threads!  Everyone has such adorable furry and not-so-furry babies!  I'll jump on the bandwagon and post my furbabies :heart:

Here are my piggies, from L-R you have Fink, Jack, and Zero

Piggies!  Waiting for the cage to be cleaned &lt;3 #guineapigs #guineapig #pets #cute #instapet #cavy by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

Zero is bigger now!  We had to get them a new cage AND a new igloo, lol.

Chubbs McChubbypants - aka Zero &lt;3 by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

I'm also a proud bunny mom...I love my lop babies.  They're so spoiled.
The one on the left is Hershey, he's just over 3 years old and is my favorite child...don't tell anyone else.  The handsome boy on the right is Snickers and he's just over a year old.

The boys &lt;3 Relaxing while we clean their palace. #rabbit #bunny #rabbitsofinstagram #petsofinstagram #pet #hollandlop #cute #bunnymom by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

Group floor time by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

This tiny girl is Pocky - We've had her for about a month and she's only 4 months old.  She's the baby of the family.

Me and Pocky by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

And, last but not least, Loki.  Our newest addition...he's part beagle and part who knows what.  He's a rescue league boy.  He's a little over 4 months old now.

Sleepy puppy by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

Happy pup, chewing on his shoe. by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

~Rodan+Fields~

BlondePonyTail

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 03:20:47 AM »
Meet Cupid! I have introduced her before but... I'll take another chance to show off my girl!

Story: Cupid came out of the woods on Valentines night. It was cold, she was wet and so covered in mud I could barely be sure of her color... I called for her and she came and layed at our feet. She was shaking and REALLY skinny. She followed me into the house where I fed her ANYTHING I could find... she was starving. She then layed on a blanket on the floor and went to sleep. Later I bathed her... when I say this dog was muddy, I mean, I had to PEEL caked up mud off of her, and change the bath water 3 times. After she was washed I could see just how malnourished she was. She was also covered in cuts and was bleeding from being in the woods for who knows how long.

No one ever looked for her, or tried to claim her. I think she was on her own for a quite a while. Eventually, we realized that nobody was coming for her, so we inducted her into out family and she is a PERFECT fit. We are ridiculously alike, and she is so funny! ( When she isn't sleeping, which is ALWAYS!)

Anyways! Picture spam of my Cupid girl!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal