collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello everyone! My introduction followed by a little confession..  (Read 272 times)

arvalaan

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to tell everyone who is a member of this forum, keep it up. Sharing fun things is something I admire in this world and I think there can't be enough of it.

Second, I'd like to confess something.

I'm a guy of 20 years old and do not have any My Little Pony's, my girlfriend does though but she also has a lot of dolls.

The past 3 weeks or so I saw my girlfriend constantly looking for an invite to a specific doll forum which is called Den of Angels.

Maybe some of you know this forum but for the people who don't, it's a forum where you need to be invited to before you can register yourself. Now I don't know anyone who was already a member of this forum and neither did my girlfriend. She has been desperately searching for someone that would be able to invite her to this forum but so far, no success.

While Googling I came on MLP Arena and saw that there was someone who requested anyone here to invite her to DoA, this was in 2012.

Now here's the thing. I'd like to surprise my girlfriend with an invite to DoA. So if anyone here would be kind enough to be the last piece of my puzzle this would mean to the world to me (and to my girlfriend).

I will also let my girlfriend know that this forum also exists so you might be seeing an introduction from her soon. I'll make sure she'll mention this story.

Thanks for reading my post and if someone would be willing to help me please let me know.

Keep up the good work everyone, I really like what everyone here is doing.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Arvalaan.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:53:06 AM by arvalaan »

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone! My introduction followed by a little confession..
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 04:29:32 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

I'm not familiar with the site you seek but now that you can see the other forums I suggest you ask again in the Dollhouse.  Hopefully someone there will be able to help.  I think it is really sweet you are going to so much trouble to surprise your girlfriend btw :lovey:

Good luck :frolic:

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:37:04 AM »
Awwwwwwh, that's so sweet! I can't help unfortunately, but huge thumbs up for going the extra mile for her! Good luck, I hope you find an invite :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 06:36:39 AM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline happycootie

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • G1 collector & animal lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 05:46:24 AM »
That's very sweet of you! Sorry I cannot help with Den of Angels, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 12:33:52 PM »
Welcome to the Arena.  But like I said in your DH post you might be better having her make an account here.  Folks are a lot nicer from what I understand. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal