collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I made some baby pony accessories, wanna see?  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: I made some baby pony accessories, wanna see?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 11:26:56 PM »
So cute!! That's so good, I have literally THOUSANDS of these beads, and I would have never come up with this idea haha!

Aw, thankyou BC! Have you got links to any of your craft stuff? :hearts:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

bronycraft

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:31 AM »
I will do, I had to take my etsy shop down as we were going to move house...then we didn't...now we're kind of in the middle of deciding haha, but I'll get it up and running as soon as I can :) Oooh also, i see you have G1 baits for sale....I'll PM you haha, I'm always looking for baits :P

Offline Septima Windsong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
Awesome! You did a great job!

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 01:28:02 AM »
They are so cute!! :heart: Great job! :)

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
Postage...

Europe is £3 (3.50 Euro) airmail or £9.60 (11.21 Euro) airsure

USA is £3.50 ($5.62) airmail and £8.90 ($14.30) airsure.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2013, 02:22:00 AM »
Those are completely adorable and so well made! :heart:

Out of curiosity, are the beads acrylic or glass? I've been looking for glass beads with letters for some time now and haven't found any in my country :cloud:

They are acrylic. Acrylic is so hard and shiny, but light and safe. Have you tried it? If I wore glass beads on a bracelet I would worry they might chip, on a porcelain sink for example. I really love plastic and collecting ponies satisfies my desire for all different kinds and colours.

I don't mind acrylic beads at all, though I mostly use glass beads :blush: I also wanted to make such necklaces for ponies, but sadly the beads I managed to found were very low-quality. The paint used to color the letters was able to come off even just from cleaning up or stain my fingers if I held them for long enough :cloud: I was worried they might stain the ponies too and had been looking for glass-made beads since then as a safer alternative. There are also times when glass-made beads - especially seed beads have a similar staining problem, but it's less common.

Also, I adore the outfit you made for Baby Glory :heart: You're pretty crafty yourself! :D

:stunned: Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for pointing that out... however I have never had that problem with any of my beads. I tested them by soaking them in water overnight then trying to rub the paint off - nothing happened. I will make sure I check each time I buy new beads to make sure.

For the record nothing that I sell including G1 ponies and accessories is suitable for small children. They have not been tested for lead and pthalates and the fancraft items that I make may have small parts that could injure a child. All my items are meant as fun items for collectors, which may include older children.

I wouldn't recommend leaving any coloured materials in contact with ponies indefinitely including Hasbro items such as saddles and other plastic accessories as the colour is known to transfer. This is why I photograph my ponies in outfits or with accessories but they are all stored individually wrapped in unbleached acid free tissue paper and those on display are not touching.

Good points! I never really worried about ponies wearing jewelry and I loved to make things for them and they stayed on display with them too. I took the things off them after the incident with the beads, but luckily the other stuff never damaged them and now my Wind Whistler is wearing a necklace and she isn't affected (yet) either, so I'm sure your necklaces will be safe too :)

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »
Those are completely adorable and so well made! :heart:

Out of curiosity, are the beads acrylic or glass? I've been looking for glass beads with letters for some time now and haven't found any in my country :cloud:

They are acrylic. Acrylic is so hard and shiny, but light and safe. Have you tried it? If I wore glass beads on a bracelet I would worry they might chip, on a porcelain sink for example. I really love plastic and collecting ponies satisfies my desire for all different kinds and colours.

I don't mind acrylic beads at all, though I mostly use glass beads :blush: I also wanted to make such necklaces for ponies, but sadly the beads I managed to found were very low-quality. The paint used to color the letters was able to come off even just from cleaning up or stain my fingers if I held them for long enough :cloud: I was worried they might stain the ponies too and had been looking for glass-made beads since then as a safer alternative. There are also times when glass-made beads - especially seed beads have a similar staining problem, but it's less common.

Also, I adore the outfit you made for Baby Glory :heart: You're pretty crafty yourself! :D

:stunned: Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for pointing that out... however I have never had that problem with any of my beads. I tested them by soaking them in water overnight then trying to rub the paint off - nothing happened. I will make sure I check each time I buy new beads to make sure.

For the record nothing that I sell including G1 ponies and accessories is suitable for small children. They have not been tested for lead and pthalates and the fancraft items that I make may have small parts that could injure a child. All my items are meant as fun items for collectors, which may include older children.

I wouldn't recommend leaving any coloured materials in contact with ponies indefinitely including Hasbro items such as saddles and other plastic accessories as the colour is known to transfer. This is why I photograph my ponies in outfits or with accessories but they are all stored individually wrapped in unbleached acid free tissue paper and those on display are not touching.

Good points! I never really worried about ponies wearing jewelry and I loved to make things for them and they stayed on display with them too. I took the things off them after the incident with the beads, but luckily the other stuff never damaged them and now my Wind Whistler is wearing a necklace and she isn't affected (yet) either, so I'm sure your necklaces will be safe too :)

Thanks for the discussion. I checked out your website and your things are super cute! :good:

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have some Gusties for your viewing pleasure! The Younger Self is wearing a necklace by Artemesia.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
Squeee, these are so cute! mul-ta, your baby Gusty look so happy :lovey:

Offline Tinks

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 09:41:52 PM »
So cute! What a great idea! My baby ponies are asking for them already! Xxx

Please!!!! They are saying!!!!
802 and counting........

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 03:09:50 AM »

Have some Gusties for your viewing pleasure! The Younger Self is wearing a necklace by Artemesia.

Oh WOW! SQUEEEEE!!! Such lovely ponies, thank you for posting this xXx

Post Merge: November 12, 2013, 07:06:05 AM

Awww! These little girls are so cute. Look at their big pony eyes  ^.^
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:06:05 AM by Artemesia Floc »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
Very cute mul-ta :) Lovely!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2013, 11:05:40 AM »
Cute!  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 08:13:37 PM »
Oh WOW! SQUEEEEE!!! Such lovely ponies, thank you for posting this xXx

You're welcome. She does look quite happy now.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 09:07:05 PM »
Oh wow they are completely cute, I love them! :lovey:

Post Merge: November 12, 2013, 09:07:47 PM

Awwwwwwww ^.^
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart: