collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Black cats...  (Read 2939 times)

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Black cats...
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2013, 08:41:40 AM »
I feel like I am living in the middle ages hearing how some people are afraid of black animals.  :blink:

I know, me too :S
I've actually had people ask me not to let my black cat (that I had as a kid) walk in front of them as it's "considered" bad luck :S Honestly, sometimes I don't want to live on the same planet as most of humanity.
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2013, 10:59:28 AM »
I feel like I am living in the middle ages hearing how some people are afraid of black animals.  :blink:

I've actually had people ask me not to let my black cat (that I had as a kid) walk in front of them as it's "considered" bad luck :S Honestly, sometimes I don't want to live on the same planet as most of humanity.
LOL! :lmao: wooow. I've always had terrible luck anyways, so I don't think Sam will do me any additional harm :P

We actually just added another one to the family! I'm fostering her for a member here for a while, meet Ebony :) She's around 6 weeks old, her eyelids didn't fully form in the womb so she has some special needs, but she is such a bright and wonderful little girl!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Om nom mac and cheese!  :lol:

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2013, 11:12:44 AM »
Palomino, Domino is a cutie in that shirt!

Thank you! She loves wearing clothes, haha!

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

LOL! :lmao: wooow. I've always had terrible luck anyways, so I don't think Sam will do me any additional harm :P

We actually just added another one to the family! I'm fostering her for a member here for a while, meet Ebony :) She's around 6 weeks old, her eyelids didn't fully form in the womb so she has some special needs, but she is such a bright and wonderful little girl!

Om nom mac and cheese!  :lol:

Aww I wish I could hug Ebony and bring her home with me. What an adorable baby.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2013, 11:34:47 AM »
well... i wish i still had at least one cat, and some how i never maneged to get a picture of any of them when i had a lot of them around the property.. It started with "Kitty" a very slender black cat my sister dropped off... xD this cat was not fixed and it was not a house cat so it lived outside, while calling our garage home. Naturally it didnt take long for it to get pregnant -_-. by the time my sister took delt with her, she had 3 litters! most of the cats all got re-homed or just ran off on their own, but there were 3 black cats that would just hang out here, and we would feed them.

Black betty (yes because of the song) Tom, and luci (lucifur but my mom would yell at us whenever we called him that lol)
I wish i could share pictures, because i love this thread so much, but i guess i just never got aorund to taking pictures of any of them! :o
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
Oh Rhini, that kitty is so precious!! And so lucky to have found you and your friend :)

~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »

EBONY!!!!!!!!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2013, 01:14:25 PM »

EBONY!!!!!!!!
I had to share her adorableness with the world  :lol: Now she and Sam just have to make nice so I can have adorable pictures of them snuggling!

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2013, 02:41:02 AM »
My saying is that any cat crossing your path is bad luck . . . because they will most likely end up tripping you.

Offline pop-girl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/mlppopgirl/pop-customs
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:13 AM »
Better late then never. :P

Here are our boys, Ace and Felix (named by my daughters). I adopted them from our local shelter.

Love & Miss My Pony Peeps!  :lovey:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »
if you work in a shelter and have to name some black kitties .... JELLYBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was volunteering at shelters i had just had to have my previous kitty butt put to sleep and was pretty devasted ... parents wouldn't let me get another cat so i volunteered at a local shelter to help with the cats and was reading 'chicken soup for the cat lovers soul' or maybe it was the pet lovers edition but there was a story i there where the lady named the black cats jellybean and they adopted quickly ... i tried that, and it works lol and 'Coal' or a variation of it works for christmas time ;) "honey, i'm sorry. you were really bad this year so santa left you a lm of coal ..." oh the screaming of joy that followed from his wife was so heartwarming lol

gorgeous furry babies in here :) my current fluff butt is a himalayan/siamese mix and totally doesn't belong here lmao
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2013, 08:52:57 AM »
Here are my beautiful black babies. Ember is my huge 20 pound two year old black and white girl and Midnight (aka Squishy) is my solid black 12 pound nine year old male.

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2013, 03:58:56 AM »
My saying is that any cat crossing your path is bad luck . . . because they will most likely end up tripping you.

Haha, too true. I end up stumbling over Nightfury and Eclipse at least once a day because they just have to sit or lie down right in the way.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2013, 10:27:34 AM »

Haha, too true. I end up stumbling over Nightfury and Eclipse at least once a day because they just have to sit or lie down right in the way.

Ah yes. And then they sit there and smirk at you. Adorable little brats, aren't they?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal