collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Been a busy pony shopper.  (Read 431 times)

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Been a busy pony shopper.
« on: October 23, 2013, 12:18:44 AM »
Been lucky ponywise lately.

I picked up the Equestria Girls Pep Rally 5 Dolls set with Luna awhile back after we sold off our old car.  Now I just need Pinkie Pie and Sunset Shimmer and then I will have dolls of all the main characters. 

When my boyfriend got some money from a dental credit he let me have enough money to pick up the Collector's Set 2 and the Pop Figurine of Fluttershy.  They didn't have Bubble Pony, but Fluttershy was a close second so I got her.  I love Chrysalis and Bubble Pony from the collector's set, but for some reason the best part was the new Shining Armor.  I just love that they actually molded the design around his hooves and then painted them blue like in the show.

I have also been keeping up with the comics.  I picked up #11 a few weeks ago and my friend helped me get the trade paperbacks of volumes 1 and 2 for the comics so I now have all 11 issues.  I love the Nightmare Rarity arc.  My friend has also gotten me 4 of the Hot Topic variants for my collection.  Those I plan to keep in the plastic to keep them pretty.

Lastly, when my friend gets back from a business trip I will be receiving Funko Lyra and Pinkie Pie in exchange for Pony art of his OC.  This really helps with my Funko Collection.  Now I just need Octavia, DJ, Bon Bon, and if I have to Spitfire.  She just looks so strange with the sleepy eyes. 

It's nice to have something to collect other than Blindbags.  I still can't find the Elements of Harmony Set or the set with Chrysalis, but I hope the Rainbow ones come to someplace other than Kmart.  Does anyone in MN have a Kmart near them?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:20:15 PM by loverofbalto »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Been a busy pony shopper.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 02:46:42 AM »
Congrats on all of your new ponies :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 05:49:41 AM »
Wow, you have been spending up big. I love those comics.  My brother bought me two for last Christmas and the graphics are awesome.   Congrats :D

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »
Congrats at your new additions :) I'm collecting the comic too and would love to have the trade paperbacks. The variant covers are fun!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »
Congrats, some fun new additions.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal