collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Card Swap 2013 -> all done!  (Read 36213 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
I stopped at every single major retailer and gift shop in my town, not a single one had postcards. Awkward.... xD Guess I'll have to make a 45 minute trip to the city to get some.

Why not just make your own using Christmas cards or order custom cards from zazzle?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Cards are all ready :D Check-in Pix coming tomorrow

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Been sketching...  just need to finish the background and then I can ink the final...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Radha

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
  • It goes ding when there's stuff!
    • View Profile
    • Tactile Memories
  I've been off for a few days- I had the first of two formal evaluations for my new teaching job.  I think it went well but will find out later this week :)

Emuel- Sending good holiday thoughts your way- I'm so sorry that happened to you.  I'm glad you have your boyfriend and his family.

Mkia- I hope your pup is doing ok!  Keep us updated.

I have all of the things to make my photographs, but I will set them up this weekend or over Thanksgiving when I have time off.  It's cutting it a little close but I like my idea. Hopefully my partners will too!

I also have no problem with gigantic ponies, in case that is still an option  :happy:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Hey guys.
So yesterday while we were at the vet opthamologist, Sheldon had a seizure. We took him to vet neuro who then told us to take him to emergency care to see how he'd do overnight.

He ended up having 5 or 6 seizures last night. Valium didn't help, Phenobartbitol didn't help, so the vet gave him propophal to sedate him until we could get there and say goodbye.

He was let go this morning at about 4:30am. We were with him and held him.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I got the day off to just process and grieve. I'm not sure how much crying someone can do. But we're doing okay

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
mkia, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
mkia9 I'm so sorry. *sending love thoughts your way* Pets are such a big part of our lives they are members of our families.  :heart:

I have my cards done, I'm sending in check in pictures today.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Mkia I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet :hug:

Offline Arokiss

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
So sorry to hear that, Mkia *hugs*

~JM~

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
my best toughts for you!
i know it is difficult, i can really relate, just think about the pretty and good situations with him. with these thoughts sheldon will always be there for you. ;)
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

wyndstar

• Trade Count: (0)
so sorry to hear :(
I'm not sure what's going on, you're the third person this week i've seen lose a pet :( there must be a shortage of angels somewhere.

DerbyGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I stopped at every single major retailer and gift shop in my town, not a single one had postcards. Awkward.... xD Guess I'll have to make a 45 minute trip to the city to get some.

Why not just make your own using Christmas cards or order custom cards from zazzle?

Sketching like mad now since the city didn't have much either :3 They'll be sketchy, but something!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
mkia9: I don't even know what to say... :cry: my thoughts go out to you!  :hug:

emuel: at first I wouldn't go that far from the original bejglis. for example, I'd love to try cherries or some red berries added to the original poppy seed-flavoured one. or orange to the walnut-type. I love everything quark-flavoured*, so I'd try it out as well, maybe that with orange, too. and vanilla.
I'd also love to try mixing in some sweet pumpkin, but I don't know what other filling it would go well with.
it's nice to think about this all, but more and more I'm starting to see clearly that I will literally work from under the tree instead of doing some sweet Christmas baking. work is dead overwhelming right now, and I don't expect it to get better until the end of the year  :think:

*shoot, my husband just made me realise Quark is not an English word -.- what is that called, cottage cheese?

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
So sorry to hear about your puppy Mika! :(

Sorry I've been away from this thread... real life has had me running!

My cards just need to be cut and I need to determine which one goes to who. I hope everyone likes what card they get :)

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
went all over looking for postcards. Finally found some online and ordered. I am praying they get here in time for the photo check in

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal