collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Card Swap 2013 -> all done!  (Read 37492 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Hey guys..

So my youngest pup, Sheldon, got a vaccine last Tuesday. Shortly after that, he became lethargic and just wasn't feeling well. He would eat and drink, but would otherwise sleep all day. He started showing some neurological signs, like not jumping on the couch like he used to, and was walking a little odd.
My SO works at an animal hospital, so she brought him into work with her on Friday and the vet looked him over, gave him some pain med and said to watch him over the weekend.
Well, over the weekend he seemed like he was feeling a little better. He was still lethargic and wasn't walking or jumping normal. But he still seemed better.
This morning, he had an episode. He wouldn't let me touch him, and had no depth perception. He kept running into the table and wall. So I threw a blanket over him, scooped him up, and rushed him to my SO at work. He's there now, and the vets ran some blood and sedated him a bit to make him more comfortable. The bloodwork is normal, so we are still trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

Long story short, any good thoughts his way would be much appreciated. Our dogs are like our babies, and I'm really worried about him. If I'm not as active in the next few days, this is why.

:heart: Thanks all!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
So sorry to hear about your pup Mkia  :hug: definitely sending positive thoughts your way. Hope pup gets better soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I hope your pup gets better soon, Mkia - I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

I purchased all of my postcards today, as I'm worried that the handmade ones might get damaged in the mail.  :huh:
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Cards are done! I sent my photo check in ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
I got my cards today, yay!  Feeling good.

Prayers for your puppy, mkia9.  Hopefully you'll get good news on him soon. :hug:
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline fireglides

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Crazy Scottie Lady
    • View Profile
2 cards are ready. 3 to go!
:good: Selling my collection -  take a peek! :nerdy:
   500 ponies - G1, G2, G3, G4 - includes Mail Orders, Comic Con, etc.

Includes other 80s items with more coming soon...

DerbyGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Going to be buying my post cards this week-I just remembered that there is a local gift shop in town that has local postcards, so yay  :biggrin:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
sending good thoughts for emuel and mkia9.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
ah, yes, the poppy rolls/  bejgli are very tasty! we often had them in springtime!
I usually make them. the family loves my bejgli, so sometimes I have to make so much my hands hurt from it  XD this year I'd love to try out some new flavours, not only the usual poppy seed type and walnut type, but I'm afraid I won't have time to experiment. I don't even dare to think about December at work  -_-

aww, it's sad what you wrote about your family - how can things like this happen?! :( it makes me feel both sad and angry... I hope you'll enjoy your Christmas with your boyfriend and his family, and the good times will help you heal! :hug:

@mkia9, aww, that's just too bad! I hope Sheldon gets better soon! I'm sending hugs over your way too!

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Mia - maybe he had a seizure?
Bubbles gets them too. Its like his back legs stop working and he starts shaking. He tird to move but just flops back down. I took him to the vet about it but they just said WATCH HIM and write down whats going on when the next one happens.  >_<

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
mkia, i wish sheldon all the best! Maybe tikibirds is right and it is a seizure? i hope you find out soon! *hugs*

thank you urocyonfox and loona! it is very strange to talk/think about it. it is very confusing but everything just can go better! ^^ it is just a very different christmas as before.

i guess my grand-aunt made the bejgli herself too! what other flavors of fillings did you think  about? *curious*

ohh, and i forgot to update the status of my cards! all are inked and the first is 1/3 colored. ;)

~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
I didn't start yet, still debating with myself on the ideas. So I'll start on Sunday due to business life has become a little hectic the past days and last Monday a car driver meant to be a little impatient and crashed in my left back corner. So a lot of trouble keeps me away from the custom table these days.

sosoftbuttons

best wishes for Sheldon :)

and my final card has arrived, so I think i'll get them all written up this coming weekend... after I've been to the car spares place and got some legal registration plates made up :silly:  I got pulled over by the police on Monday for displaying plates on my car that didn't confirm to the law  :sweat:  lol

I've got a nice chap that does the annual MoT (roadworthiness) test every year who kinda looks sideways at the plates ( ;) ) but Mr Policeman looked right at them  >_<  thankfully he was very nice, I actued stupid, obviously :P and he just told me off and gave me a 14-day-wonder to get them printed legally & get the piece of paper certified and posted back to them.  he could of given me a 100£ fine if he'd been in a bad mood as that's how much the fine is if they catch you  :shocked: :shocked: 

*is veeeery glad I only got 'officially' told off*   :biggrin:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
All cards are done, and I've submitted my check-in.  :)
Mimic on MLPTP

DerbyGirl

I stopped at every single major retailer and gift shop in my town, not a single one had postcards. Awkward.... xD Guess I'll have to make a 45 minute trip to the city to get some.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal