collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20064 times)

ponygirl74

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #525 on: October 20, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »
anyone want to battle with me?

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 20, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »
@Corona- I got your Luxio! I'm Dani 0103 9593 8110 and I'm ready whenever you are.

@Ponygirl- You get Sylveon by leveling up an Eevee that both knows a Fairy-type move (like Charm) and has a max bond with you in Pokemon-amie :)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 20, 2013, 01:48:24 PM »
@Corona- I got your Luxio! I'm Dani 0103 9593 8110 and I'm ready whenever you are.

@Ponygirl- You get Sylveon by leveling up an Eevee that both knows a Fairy-type move (like Charm) and has a max bond with you in Pokemon-amie :)
Added you and sending a trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 20, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »
@Corona- Thanks for the trade! :lovey:

By the way, in case anyone needed a method to easily find female Eevees, I've been leading with my male Sylveon in the Friend Safari (although that route by Geosenge in the yellow flowers would work too), but Cute Charm increases the chances of finding a pokemon of the opposite gender to ~60 someodd %. Super nice.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 20, 2013, 03:17:21 PM »
I've made a huge dent in the Eeveelutions!  So far I have Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, and Glacion. :D  Thanks to the GTS, I now have myself a Ditto.  So if there's anyone that wants a Squirtle or Torchic (the only things I'm breeding with Ditto at the moment) lemme know!

Also, is it possible to unlock other hairstyles?

Mm, I think so. I know that I've unlocked the ponytail and pigtails. You just have to get more style points.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »
@Wystearya- I'll still trade for that Larvesta :)

Thanks!

I work today, but maybe this evening we can trade?  I'll check to see if your online when I am.  ;)

My friend code is in my sig!

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 21, 2013, 04:05:11 AM »
I've been playing this game nonstop for the last week. (Sorry Animal Crossing, it was good while it lasted.) I beat the E4 yesterday, so now I'm working on my Pokedex. If anyone wants to add me, my FC is 4167-4530-9607 and my trainer name is Kris/ Mii name is Kuro. I'm playing X. I don't have anything too interesting to offer...I have ditto, so I can make Fennekin or Bulbasaur babies. I can catch more Eevees or Dittos f anyone wants them (currently I have one extra of each I believe. I should also have an extra Ponyta egg.) I'm in California, so I have the High Plains Vivillion if anyone needs one (or a Scatterbug.) I'd love to trade Scatterbugs since I only have my region's Vivillion so far :) No idea what type my friend safari is.

Also I love this game and Pokemon-Amie is the most adorable thing ever :heart:

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 21, 2013, 04:57:17 AM »
@Calico_Star- I can trade you a Polar Vivillon :) If you have an extra Ponyta I could trade for that one.

@Wystearya- Sound good! I just got home from work so I'll add you now. :good:

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #533 on: October 21, 2013, 07:07:31 AM »
I've been playing this game nonstop for the last week. (Sorry Animal Crossing, it was good while it lasted.) I beat the E4 yesterday, so now I'm working on my Pokedex. If anyone wants to add me, my FC is 4167-4530-9607 and my trainer name is Kris/ Mii name is Kuro. I'm playing X. I don't have anything too interesting to offer...I have ditto, so I can make Fennekin or Bulbasaur babies. I can catch more Eevees or Dittos f anyone wants them (currently I have one extra of each I believe. I should also have an extra Ponyta egg.) I'm in California, so I have the High Plains Vivillion if anyone needs one (or a Scatterbug.) I'd love to trade Scatterbugs since I only have my region's Vivillion so far :) No idea what type my friend safari is.

Also I love this game and Pokemon-Amie is the most adorable thing ever :heart:

I added you! My FC is in my signature! Let me know if you want the other starters, as I have a full set. I'm playing Y.

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 21, 2013, 07:14:30 AM »
I now have a box full of lv1 Eevees with Wish and Charm if anyone would like one :good: Some even have Anticipation.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 21, 2013, 07:31:28 AM »
I now have a box full of lv1 Eevees with Wish and Charm if anyone would like one :good: Some even have Anticipation.
Oooh could I possible get two, one with Anticipation? I got a whole bunch of Telepathy Noibat and one spare Braixen with Magician.

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 21, 2013, 07:39:06 AM »
Oooh could I possible get two, one with Anticipation? I got a whole bunch of Telepathy Noibat and one spare Braixen with Magician.
can I possibly get a Fennekin with Magician of you have one? I can trade you a Protean Froakie for it? :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 21, 2013, 07:42:32 AM »
can I possibly get a Fennekin with Magician of you have one? I can trade you a Protean Froakie for it? :3
I only have one spare Braixen right now. If I snag another one I can hold onto it for you.

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 21, 2013, 07:45:18 AM »
I only have one spare Braixen right now. If I snag another one I can hold onto it for you.
alrighty, that works! :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 21, 2013, 07:54:02 AM »

Surely! I'd love another Noibat and a Magician Braixen :lovey: Reconnecting to the internet now~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal