collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19824 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2013, 07:35:31 AM »
Thanks for the Froakie, Wyst!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 20, 2013, 07:46:35 AM »
Glacia - No problem! I hope you don't mind the terrible nickname I bestowed upon him XD; And thank you too! I haven't got around to getting the eeveelutions just yet, so yay! :D

As for nicknames... I'm pretty unoriginal, and just tend to name them after other characters I like. I think the only time I came up with interesting names was back on my Japanese Emerald game, and that was just because I was feeling proud about learning Katakana. But anyhow.

Dexter the Greninja: Named after Dexter Morgan. He has his dark passenger and he likes to use his boat on the ocean... So that covers his types :P
Kopa the Pyroar: Originally his name was Simba, but my Luxray has the same name. So I just changed it to Simba's son from the Six New Adventures books <3
Prescott the Absol: Named after Gremlin Prescott from Epic Mickey, my joint-favorite (with Simba) Disney character. He seems to be disastrous himself, anyway.
Gus the Lucario: Named after Gremlin Gus from Epic Mickey. No particular reason.
Axel the Charizard: Named after my Charmeleon OC, who is based on Axel from Kingdom Hearts.
Gargamel the Tyrantrum: Absolutely random name. I was in a rush, so it was just basically the first villain that I could think of.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 20, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »
My battle team:

Pyran the Delphox- He's a boy, so I added an 'n' to Pyra!
Cruise the Blastoise- I had a Blastoise named Crash, so Cruise is like a little brother
Coo the Pigeot- Well.... pigeons coo.....
Puck the Sylveon- From "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
Auron the Lucario- From FFX
Ampi the Pikachu- A cute version of Amps, an electrical unit of measure
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:00:02 AM by Aitsuki »
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Flarewing

« Reply #513 on: October 20, 2013, 08:04:30 AM »
Hatched some Charmanders just now, if anyone wants one. One Female  and one Male. I'll rename them to whatever you like!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2013, 08:06:07 AM »
Thanks for the Froakie, Wyst!
Thank you too!

ponygirl74

« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2013, 08:10:07 AM »
I ran into a hoard of Spinds - I caught one and named it LSD cause they look like they are on it. Have to get a weedele and name it Nasonex   

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2013, 08:24:53 AM »
I ran into a hoard of Spinds - I caught one and named it LSD cause they look like they are on it. Have to get a weedele and name it Nasonex

Hahahaha!! That's great!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2013, 08:33:47 AM »
I'm still in the process of building my team.  Only one guy badge.  I've spent most of the day trading and hatching eggs.  :P

I happened to get a Ditto from wonder trade, so I have had some fun with it!  I finally got a female eevee and I plan to name it opal and make it Sylveon.  I have a Sylveon already, but I forgot that since I had gotten it from a trade I couldn't change it's name.  *ugh*  :P

Hoping to get a Marine Vivillon too.  Love that color!!

----------

Glacia471 - I bred a Larvesta for you if you would want it for one of the Marine Vivillons!  (If you happen to have a female one I'd love it!)   >> I see I might have been too late to offer you a Larvesta.  I can breed a Froakie if you like?  Or Fennikin, or Charmander. 

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
Just going to throw this out there. I've got all three Kalos and Kanto starters if anyone needs one?

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
@Wystearya- I'll still trade for that Larvesta :)

I'm also looking for a Vulpix with Drought. Scrolling down the Friend Safari list that Serebii has, I'm also after Mold Breaker Excadrill, Simple Woobat, Magician Braixen, Noibat with Telepathy, Joltik, Breloom, Dragonair, Flame Body Ponyta, Sand Force Dugtrio, Chlorophyll Ivysaur... I'm sure I could come up with more too ;)

My Friend Safari has these pokemon so far: Emolga, Luxio, Helioptile, Fraxure, Shellgon, Sliggoo, Teddiursa, Loudred, Chansey, Lillipup, Eevee, Minccino, Spearow, Hoothoot and Hawlucha if anyone needs any of those :awake:

ponygirl74

« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
anyone up to a battle?

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 20, 2013, 12:24:53 PM »
I've made a huge dent in the Eeveelutions!  So far I have Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, and Glacion. :D  Thanks to the GTS, I now have myself a Ditto.  So if there's anyone that wants a Squirtle or Torchic (the only things I'm breeding with Ditto at the moment) lemme know!

Also, is it possible to unlock other hairstyles?

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 20, 2013, 12:31:18 PM »

I'm also looking for a Vulpix with Drought. Scrolling down the Friend Safari list that Serebii has, I'm also after Mold Breaker Excadrill, Simple Woobat, Magician Braixen, Noibat with Telepathy, Joltik, Breloom, Dragonair, Flame Body Ponyta, Sand Force Dugtrio, Chlorophyll Ivysaur... I'm sure I could come up with more too ;)

My Friend Safari has these pokemon so far: Emolga, Luxio, Helioptile, Fraxure, Shellgon, Sliggoo, Teddiursa, Loudred, Chansey, Lillipup, Eevee, Minccino, Spearow, Hoothoot and Hawlucha if anyone needs any of those :awake:
I have a Noibat with Telepathy. I would take a Luxio with Intimidate if you have one. c:

Duster reference]

ponygirl74

« Reply #523 on: October 20, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
how do you get a sylvion ?

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 20, 2013, 01:04:24 PM »

I have a Noibat with Telepathy. I would take a Luxio with Intimidate if you have one. c:

Awesome! I'll go get a Luxio for you :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal