collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20247 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2013, 01:51:40 AM »
Meh, at least they're not too annoying, running you down to challenge you all the time. They're more goof-offs trying to be friends than "rivals". That "here I come out of the flippin' blue, let's have a baaaattle!" Crap got old fast in previous games.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2013, 02:04:03 AM »
Soon, my plan to collect all six starters shall be complete! I actually spend a lot of time near the Day Care, so if anyone wants to flesh out their starter collection, lemme know.

PandaBerry, if you want a lvl 9 Eevee that's ready for Sylveon conversion, let me know.

Oh, I would love an Eevee, if you still have one available! <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2013, 02:08:27 AM »
Meh, at least they're not too annoying, running you down to challenge you all the time. They're more goof-offs trying to be friends than "rivals". That "here I come out of the flippin' blue, let's have a baaaattle!" Crap got old fast in previous games.
I hated it, but when I look back at it, I laugh XD

*true story for many*
RED: Phew... Finally made it outta there... My Wartortle's on her last legs, but we did it! Now we can get to a Pokémon Center and-
BLUE: OHAI LOSER LOL LET'S BATTLE
RED: .........:sad:

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2013, 02:40:46 AM »
Haha, right now, I'm just at the stage of the game where everything storyline related is annoying me... I just want to do pretty battles and catch Pokemon. I'm still training for the first gym -- I had to get Pikachu up from level 3, and that took a while, but he's level 10 now. Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon ever, so I'm determined to use him on my team, even if he does guzzle the experience points. (I plan on using Ralts, too... Oh dear, I'm going to have a fun time grinding in this game...)

Flarewing

« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2013, 03:27:27 AM »
Soon, my plan to collect all six starters shall be complete! I actually spend a lot of time near the Day Care, so if anyone wants to flesh out their starter collection, lemme know.

PandaBerry, if you want a lvl 9 Eevee that's ready for Sylveon conversion, let me know.

Oh, I would love an Eevee, if you still have one available! <3

I do! I have two males, which really are useful for Sylveon, since their Cute Charm ability makes the lady pokemon get crushes on them and not attack as much.

Haha, right now, I'm just at the stage of the game where everything storyline related is annoying me... I just want to do pretty battles and catch Pokemon. I'm still training for the first gym -- I had to get Pikachu up from level 3, and that took a while, but he's level 10 now. Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon ever, so I'm determined to use him on my team, even if he does guzzle the experience points. (I plan on using Ralts, too... Oh dear, I'm going to have a fun time grinding in this game...)

This isn't as much an issue as you'd think. You get the Exp Share right after the first gym, and it's now a key item and works party-wide when you have it turned on.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2013, 03:38:36 AM »
We were watching the fireworks together and she was all 'this is special to me because I am watching them with you, Naomi. I want us to be good friends"

And I was honest to god thinking 'Who ARE you? I forgot again'
It's way worse with a male player character, she just flat out hits on you. I just like the clothing and look of the male trainers better so I picked that. When you get to the fireworks scene she goes like this, only slightly paraphrased.

"Let's make a good memory Dusty! This will be special... I've never watched fireworks alone with a boy before..."

And she keeps making awkward passes at you the more you play.

I hated it, but when I look back at it, I laugh XD

*true story for many*
RED: Phew... Finally made it outta there... My Wartortle's on her last legs, but we did it! Now we can get to a Pokémon Center and-
BLUE: OHAI LOSER LOL LET'S BATTLE
RED: .........:sad:
If you talk to an NPC in the Lumiose Pokemon center closest to the gym, she will tell you this. Slightly paraphrased since I don't remember it verbatim.
Spoiler
"Did you know Professor Oak's grandson studied abroad in Kalos? He mastered "bonjour" but always ended with "smell ya later!"

Duster reference]

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2013, 05:00:59 AM »
Well, I beat the first gym, which was easy thanks to Chespin's Rollout, and I got my Ralts. ^.^ He's level 8, so I have to grind him up... Joy.

Flarewing

« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:29 AM »
PandaBerry, I'm home and connected to the internet on my game. If you're around, would you like that Eevee?

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 07:49:42 AM

Anyone want a Fennekin? Trying to get a female from breeding, and I got four males. Nearly free to a good home, minus the cost of a pokeball for catching a trade pokemon.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:49:42 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2013, 08:06:33 AM »
Add me! I'm playing X, and I'll accept requests from anyone here!! My friend code is: 2938-6334-2129. Eager for some trades, and to try out this Friend Safari thing!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Flarewing

« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »
Add me! I'm playing X, and I'll accept requests from anyone here!! My friend code is: 2938-6334-2129. Eager for some trades, and to try out this Friend Safari thing!!

Added you!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 17, 2013, 08:14:55 AM »
Friend Code: 4742-5130-0529

And fixed graphic (you may need to refresh):

(backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 17, 2013, 08:25:07 AM »

Added you!

<3 Yay!!!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 17, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
I'll add Rosencrantz and Aitsuki once I finish up some work!

If anyone wants an FC graphic like the one in my sig shoot me a PM with your player name, FC, and the Pokemon you want on it.

Duster reference]

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »
I need to start adding people. The problem is I pick up my game and just play instead. ._.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2013, 08:37:16 AM »
I found my first ever wild shiny pokemon  :lol: I think it's more amazing that I just only found my first one, with all the years I've played pokemon... That is, I've gotten some via the breeding methods, but not just finding one in the wild :--) A shiny amoongus!

It's neat, seems that people are finding shinies a lot more in this game! I remember my first shiny.. my brother and I caught a shiny graveller, and we were freaking out. "OH MY GOSH, A GOLDEN GRAVELLER!" XD

Post Merge: October 17, 2013, 08:39:06 AM

I confirm I have the Garden Vivillon. Just hatched/trained up 5 at the same time, which was surprisingly more tiring than it should have been XD

Oh oh, I have the high plains if anyone wants that!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:39:06 AM by Aitsuki »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal