collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20239 times)

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1275 on: November 11, 2013, 12:37:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUg9CSN3034

This is cool and might help those of you who are currently mass breeding.  I know I plan to try it out once I am ready!  Might save some sore thumbs!

Ooh, I saw that :-3 but tbh looking at the extra time it takes with switching out your pokemon and flying it just makes more sense for me to stay hehehe. Hatching O power really helps :--D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: November 11, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
Ah, Hatching O-Power.... I wish I had that.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: November 11, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »

This is cool and might help those of you who are currently mass breeding.  I know I plan to try it out once I am ready!  Might save some sore thumbs!
That's pretty smart! Finally, a use for my two pound bag of yen coins! I'll have to do that with my Growlithe. (And you can save time with switching by using Talonflame. It has Flame Body and Fly.)

Duster reference]

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 11, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »

This is what I'm doing to breed my competitive team. I'm currently trying to breed a 5 IV Eevee, to have a Vaporeon...then I'm going to go for either a Rotom or Luxray (not sure yet), a Blissey, and a Togekiss.
 Togekiss will be the hardest of the three, since babies can't breed, and I need to evolve the Togepi before I breed them. ><

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 11, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
........ This is really ironic, Zephyrus. Your safari is Flying type!!!!

Lol, seriously? XD That's awesome!
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 11, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »
........ This is really ironic, Zephyrus. Your safari is Flying type!!!!

Lol, seriously? XD That's awesome!

It absolutely is. I just caught a Hoothoot and a Doduo.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

ponygirl74

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1281 on: November 11, 2013, 01:56:01 PM »
Friend code: 1220 6744 1769
Name: Zephyrus

Added (not mutual yet): Melipuffles, Chaosette, Timpertie, ponygirl74, Aitsuki, DazzleKitty, Aquarel, barbgirl1999, Calico_Star, Corona,

I'm still digging through the posts, I'll try to add more. :)

Thanks for all the friends so far! Oh, and I'd love to know what my safari is! ^_^
I'll add you tomorrow - I'm only up for a bit because I have heartburn - but I have a Doctors appointment early in the morning so I'm not going to be on long.

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 11, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »

This is what I'm doing to breed my competitive team. I'm currently trying to breed a 5 IV Eevee, to have a Vaporeon...then I'm going to go for either a Rotom or Luxray (not sure yet), a Blissey, and a Togekiss.
 Togekiss will be the hardest of the three, since babies can't breed, and I need to evolve the Togepi before I breed them. ><

Dangles 5 IV Munna in front of Melipuffles... they breed with eevee :) I can send you a male with whatever 5 IV you want

Post Merge: November 11, 2013, 07:00:03 PM

Added (not mutual yet): Melipuffles, Chaosette, Timpertie, ponygirl74, Aitsuki, DazzleKitty, Aquarel, barbgirl1999, Calico_Star, Corona,

Thanks for all the friends so far! Oh, and I'd love to know what my safari is! ^_^

added you back :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:00:03 PM by Aquarel »
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Flarewing

« Reply #1283 on: November 11, 2013, 07:57:30 PM »

That's pretty smart! Finally, a use for my two pound bag of yen coins! I'll have to do that with my Growlithe. (And you can save time with switching by using Talonflame. It has Flame Body and Fly.)

This is great stuff, never thought of shoving something under the D-Pad. Before I had access to an Altaria, my Talonflame was my flying ferry. Then my game crapped out. Now, I don't have Fly, but I have a Fletchinder with Flame Body and a bike. I guess I could get a couple boxes of eggs, then head back to Lumiose for a merry-go-round spree when it's time to hatch 'em.

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 12, 2013, 12:30:43 AM »
I'm gonna go through that list and add everyone tonight! And add back all the people whove added me already. This is so exciting.
I found a shiny gible just wandering around! He's a shiny garchomp now, but wrong nature, so I can't really use him in meta game.
I'm able to breed Adamant Dratini, Adamant Aegislash(his first evo, whatever its called) Modest Ralts, and some other properly-natured stuff so if you guys are looking for any of those, let me know.
I'd love to trade for a female togepi/her evolutions, and Adamant Tyrannitar/preevolutions. There's tons of other stuff I want so just lemme know what you have :D
I also can breed any starters, charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, torchic. If any of you are looking for any of those :)
I'm about to beat the game soon, I haven't yet, but when I do I want to trade my mewtonite X for mewtonite Y if anyone is interested also.
Yaaaay!

Edit to add : I live in Canada, so I think my dittos count as international dittos to USA. I know we have different butterfly patterns too, so yeah! Hit me up :)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:33:09 AM by Chaosette »

Flarewing

« Reply #1285 on: November 12, 2013, 12:53:32 AM »

Edit to add : I live in Canada, so I think my dittos count as international dittos to USA. I know we have different butterfly patterns too, so yeah! Hit me up :)

The international thing is tied to the language you play the game in, so if you play in English, it won't count as foreign to most U.S. players.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 12, 2013, 01:24:10 AM »
^^ my game finally arrives in the mail today!

So I finally get to start playing.

I added everyone on the excel list. :) so hopefully some new people can add me back. A good chunk of ppl I was friends with thanks to the ac thread ^^;; haha

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 12, 2013, 01:30:48 AM »
Oh, btw, I wouldn't suggest sticking something under the circle pad, it will get loose easily that way. I've been clipping a clothes pin to mine, which probably isn't the best for it either, but isn't forcing it into a weird position.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #1288 on: November 12, 2013, 01:53:37 AM »

I added you back!  Thanks for the add ^_^

Also, Flarewing, would it be possible to add my husband's FC to the spreadsheet?  He's getting a little jealous that I have so many more safaris than he does, lol.  I told him I'd ask, lol. 

If so, his FC is -- 0173-1930-8369

Ingame name is Fred/Frederik...can't remember, lol
3DS display name is Silverwolf

If you add him, just let me know and I'll get him to add you back :D

Post Merge: November 12, 2013, 03:00:45 AM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!  I almost passed out!  My hands were shaking, lol!

I almost passed out! #shiny #pokemonXY #pokemonX #pokemonY #gottacatchemall #gamer #nintendo #myfirstshinypokemon by barbgirl1999, on Flickr
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:00:45 AM by barbgirl1999 »

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #1289 on: November 12, 2013, 03:53:54 AM »
What a beauty! Congrats! :newpony: