collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4  (Read 28570 times)

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4
« Reply #1440 on: June 15, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
Does anyone have a luna or :muffin: Pony pattern?
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: June 15, 2014, 06:27:57 PM »
UGH, this is so annoying!! I had my game shut down unexpectedly (it had one of those 'your system went through an error, some game data may have been lost' screens after I invited my friend into my town), and it sent me back in time THREE MONTHS. Three months?! What kind of error is THAT, did Doc Brown get into my game or something!? :P

I finally just said 'to hell with it' and skipped ahead to the correct date, now I'm getting all this passive-aggressive 'ohhhh, where did you goooo' junk, my gardens all died, weeds everywhere, you name it. And one of my townsfolk moved away, and some new gal moved in! It wasn't even a purposeful time change, and now I'm having to deal with a video game that apparently thinks it's my boyfriend. Clingy, much? >:I

/vent
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1442 on: June 25, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
Aw, that stinks, Snapdragon. Hope they've gotten over it, lol.

BTW, I may be late to the party on this, but the Post Office is giving out the Cancer table now as the wifi gift. Not sure if they've been doing that with all the zodiac stuff, or if this is the first. Either way, was glad to get it since my zodiac sign is Cancer. :)

My neighbors are getting stingy with their pics again. And I learned the hard way that if you have a villager tell your main character they are moving, don't have any second characters you may have created talk to them, even if it's just to say, "bye." They can decide to stay, then. D'OH!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: June 26, 2014, 05:42:09 AM »
Ooooh, another giveaway item? :D I'm on it!

I'm so sad I didn't start playing right on Christmas day, I don't have any zodiac stuff! Not even the super cute Year of the Horse item!

And @SwiftheartBabbit, it wasn't so bad, and everyone was pretty much over it by a day later... it just really stank, to be so annoyed with the game malfunction, and then having the game act like I did it purposefully on top of it! XD
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: June 29, 2014, 01:42:47 PM »
Does anyone have a luna or :muffin: Pony pattern?
I do! Here's Luna and here's Bubblebutt.

Or if you just want to browse all the ponies here's the MLP tag for my clothing Tumblr. Just added Daring Do and Vinyl Scratch.

I just picked up ACNL again and got a new copy for a second village. I am now also Celestia, mayor of Florida.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline mellowhen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:25 AM »
UGH, this is so annoying!! I had my game shut down unexpectedly (it had one of those 'your system went through an error, some game data may have been lost' screens after I invited my friend into my town), and it sent me back in time THREE MONTHS. Three months?! What kind of error is THAT, did Doc Brown get into my game or something!? :P

I finally just said 'to hell with it' and skipped ahead to the correct date, now I'm getting all this passive-aggressive 'ohhhh, where did you goooo' junk, my gardens all died, weeds everywhere, you name it. And one of my townsfolk moved away, and some new gal moved in! It wasn't even a purposeful time change, and now I'm having to deal with a video game that apparently thinks it's my boyfriend. Clingy, much? >:I

/vent

Oof, that's rough. If it happens again be sure to get the beautiful ordinance enacted before TT!

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #1446 on: July 01, 2014, 09:03:47 AM »
Anyone still looking for villagers? I have Pekoe moving...tomorrow, I think, though I can easily TT and get her in boxes today if anyone is interested. She's very sweet, just need to make more space in my town. Let me know.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1447 on: July 19, 2014, 04:09:26 PM »
Ooh ooh! I want Pekoe so badly! Can I please?

Post Merge: July 19, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

Meanwhile, sorry I haven't been on here much! Sheldon the squirrel  is in boxes today, though if anyone wants him. I also put the word out on instagram but if any of you guys wants him you get first pick. You just have to get him today. :/

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #1448 on: July 19, 2014, 04:34:16 PM »
Awww I'd take him but I don't have space. I hope he finds a home!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 19, 2014, 05:49:57 PM »
Aww, that's too bad, Kat. I thought you might want him.

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #1450 on: July 20, 2014, 07:01:14 AM »
Aw, sorry ring, but she's long gone. :( Hope she turns up as a camper for you soon! That's how I got her.

I do have Chadder leaving in a few days, if there's any interest.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #1451 on: July 20, 2014, 08:31:36 AM »
I have Lopez leaving today if anyone wants an adorable little deer.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 20, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Ooh, I would want Lopez, but I only have one spot available (Sheldon's) and I want to try to save it for one of my dreamies. I learned my lesson the hard way a couple weeks ago when Chevre (a dreamie) showed up in my campsite and I had just filled my last spot with someone I only sort of wanted.

Post Merge: July 20, 2014, 05:25:13 PM

Aw, sorry ring, but she's long gone. :( Hope she turns up as a camper for you soon! That's how I got her.

That's okay, I figured. :/ I was so excited when I saw your post that I forgot to check the date. She's one of my dreamies. :) I'm sure she'll show up soon -- I can wait patiently. :)

BTW, I'm going to open my gate, because multiple villagers have told me today that they want to meet new people. ;P Come visit if you're free!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: July 22, 2014, 03:28:00 AM »
Wow, my town has only great villagers at the moment! This is new to me, previously there has always been one or two I can't wait to get rid of. Too bad two of the characters I have atm are saved for my friends and won't be staying in my town.

The villagers I have at the moment:
Fuchsia, Dora, Walker, Zell, Lucky, Merry, Mitzi, Rudy, Wolfgang, Freya

Lucky and Merry are saved for my friends, others are there to stay. ^^

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: July 24, 2014, 06:57:13 PM »
Wow, my town has only great villagers at the moment! This is new to me, previously there has always been one or two I can't wait to get rid of. Too bad two of the characters I have atm are saved for my friends and won't be staying in my town.

The villagers I have at the moment:
Fuchsia, Dora, Walker, Zell, Lucky, Merry, Mitzi, Rudy, Wolfgang, Freya

Lucky and Merry are saved for my friends, others are there to stay. ^^
Ooh, you do have some great ones! Freya is one of my dreamies, and I love Mitzi because I had her in my very first Animal Crossing game on the Game Cube. :)

BTW, Bianca was camping in my town today, so I convinced her to move in! Yay! But now I'm full again. Just need to get Benedict to move out. >_<

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 11:24:57 AM

Well, now Bangle is planning to move out. Her move date is the 30th. I'm not sure I want to let her go, though, unless someone takes her. Anyone want her? She's an adorable peppy tiger. :) The only reason I'm willing to let her go is because now I will have Bianca who is also a peppy "tiger" (she's really more like a snow leopard).

Bangle:

"Please take me home with you!"

Also, I have an extra Bangle pic, so if someone takes Bangle I can trade her picture for something else when you come to get her (preferably another picture, maybe).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal