collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4  (Read 29961 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4
« Reply #1410 on: April 29, 2014, 09:08:37 AM »
I'm sorry!!! I seemed to have acquired your Apple as well. She planted herself in a decent enough place at least and I do like hamsters. I just have them all already. And Broffina left a while ago. I can't believe she still passed to you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:22:53 AM by kaoskat »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 29, 2014, 10:00:32 AM »
I recently had Lobo somehow stealth-ninja'd his way into my town as a move in a few days ago (thanks to streetpassing). No clue how in the heck I didnt spot his house plot beforehand. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1412 on: April 29, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »
I'm sorry!!! I seemed to have acquired your Apple as well. She planted herself in a decent enough place at least and I do like hamsters. I just have them all already. And Broffina left a while ago. I can't believe she still passed to you.

Ha! Too funny about Apple. No worries--I can always plant more trees. When I stopped by your town last night, I was hoping to pick up a new villager. I was down to eight after Apple left. I was hoping it would be either another peppy or ucchi, since those are the two that just moved (and I have no other villagers of, currently), but I guess it doesn't work that way.

Here's hoping for some good campers! Maybe I'll even be brave and take my DS to work with me tomorrow and see if I streetpass anyone.

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 29, 2014, 01:16:35 PM »
Hey! You could get someone awesome that way. I really liked Frita. However, you could get a Beardo. He came that way too......

I actually had an Apple camper a few days ago and I resisted the urge to invite her to stay because I already had her in my other town. I guess she was just very determined to live here. Clearly the hammies love me as much as I love them.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:22:21 PM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 29, 2014, 05:20:09 PM »
Ooh, I don't wanna lose more of my townsfolk! How likely is it that people will move away after visiting other people, do you think? On the upside, other people might receive my Zell or Diana, who moved away weeks ago... ^^;
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 29, 2014, 05:45:56 PM »
Ooh, I don't wanna lose more of my townsfolk! How likely is it that people will move away after visiting other people, do you think? On the upside, other people might receive my Zell or Diana, who moved away weeks ago... ^^;
If they are currently in your town, they won't "just up and move out" if you visit other people. If that villager was "randomly selected" by the game to possibly want to move out (but hasnt left yet), they may show up in another person's town (but it's apparently rare). If said villagers physically moves out, they may show up in another person's town. 

From what I found out, the last three or four villagers that moved out will be the ones that may show up in another person's town (unless said person's town already has 10 villagers). And if , for example, you only have nine villagers but you invite a villager from another town to move into yours, even if you later streetpass a bunch of people that day, the villager you asked to move in will get priority over any random move-ins.

Hope that all made sense. ^^

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #1416 on: April 30, 2014, 12:28:59 AM »
So the other day, I was sitting on the couch while my boyfriend slept in, bored and a little miserable, and I thought to myself "Gosh, I wish I had Animal Crossing. It sounds like so much fun from what I've heard of it!"

So the very next chance I get, I'm going to buy myself a new 3DS and a copy of the game!

This may be slightly off topic- but does anyone have any experience regarding the different 3DS models? I'm wondering whether I should get a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I hear the XL can have a slightly stretched picture on some games, and I was wondering if it was very noticeable on Animal Crossing.
:fox:

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1417 on: April 30, 2014, 03:23:36 AM »
So the other day, I was sitting on the couch while my boyfriend slept in, bored and a little miserable, and I thought to myself "Gosh, I wish I had Animal Crossing. It sounds like so much fun from what I've heard of it!"

So the very next chance I get, I'm going to buy myself a new 3DS and a copy of the game!

This may be slightly off topic- but does anyone have any experience regarding the different 3DS models? I'm wondering whether I should get a 3DS or a 3DS XL. I hear the XL can have a slightly stretched picture on some games, and I was wondering if it was very noticeable on Animal Crossing.

I've got experience with all three models. The 2DS is your basic variant, as it doesn't have the 3D option. It doesn't fold in half, and the sound is quieter because it only has one speaker. I'm getting used to the way it sits in my hands, but I'm still not sure I care too much for it. The 3DS is your standard. Think of it like an older DS variant with 3D. I've got one and played the crap outta it with Animal Crossing and other games. My wife, Tiella, has a 3DS XL that I recently got her. I've watched her play Animal Crossing on it, and it basically just blows everything up. It's nice for not having to strain your eyes as much as for a 3DS to be able to read the writing, I think. A little bit more money, but you get what you pay for.

As to villagers moving back and fort via Streetpassing, yes. It's even worse if you have multiple DS's like I do. I had finally gotten rid of Rocket and Antonio from my alt town whose cartridge sits in my 2DS, and they ended up with one moving into my digital main town on my 3DS (thank you, Rocket, for taking out part of my orchard, you worthless pink stuporhero) and my new alt town that sits in the cartridge slot of my 3DS (thanks, Antonio, didn't you figure out from the net beatings that I hate you?).

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 30, 2014, 08:43:08 AM »
Fuschia finally asked to move out!
Kat, did you still want her? :)

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 30, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »
I have her already. Came from SDS I believe. Thank you though!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #1420 on: April 30, 2014, 11:32:26 AM »
I would like Fuscia please if she is still available.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 30, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »
I have her already. Came from SDS I believe. Thank you though!
Okay! Just wanted to see just in case since I remember you asking for her sometime ago. :D

I would like Fuscia please if she is still available.
She is! :D I can TT to her move out date whenever you are ready. I'll double check now beforehand to make sure she is boxed up (my game is a few days behind IRL time currently, so I'd have to check with a new character to make sure she gave me the correct date). :D

Offline Tiella

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #1422 on: April 30, 2014, 11:52:22 AM »
Okay Milky just lemme know, I am ready whenever you are. Thanks!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 30, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »
Okay Milky just lemme know, I am ready whenever you are. Thanks!
okay, just checked with a new character - Fuschia is packed up on the moving date! :D want to pick her up in a few minutes? :D i'll switch over to my mayor character.

Offline Tiella

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #1424 on: April 30, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
sounds good! sorry one of my kiddos came home so got a bit busy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal