collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HUGE Lot  (Read 1458 times)

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
HUGE Lot
« on: September 21, 2013, 10:43:06 AM »
Still not happy tho... There were supposed to be 20 more ponies, and a MIB Talking Pinkie Pie which I wanted to sell. If anyone could help me identifying the playsets, than I can sell them and maybe get some of my money back.

First up, Playsets and small junk  :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponies

You can see 2 of my Pet Rats looking at them  :lol: I thought that because these were from a collector, they wouldn't be dirty and I wouldn't have to keep myself busy cleaning them. I was wrong.

I'm not sure what I will be keeping, playsets are a goner anyways. G4's I wanted to sell but I like them a lot. On the G2 and G3's I am not sure... But they will be staying for now I think, apart from the ones that belong to the playsets. I want to complete them, and sell them.

I have emailed her, but I doubt I'm gonna get an answer. If feel betrayed, I'm too easy with trusting people. She lied to my face when I briefly went through the bag and asked her; There were 40 G1's in there right? And she was like yup! She also said, no fakies, well I found 2.. And I probably didn't pay too much, but it's just the principle you know.. :( I'm upset about this. Btw, all of this, 90 euro's

Offline darlingfaerie

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: HUGE Lot
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »
I'm sorry you didn't get exactly what she said was in there, :( that is terribly frustrating! You did get a bunch of cuties though, so congratulations on that!! <3 Hopefully you hear back from her and she just made a mistake!!!

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
Looks like a decent lot despite the missing ponies. It does seem like she deceived you though ... hopefully she will reply to you soon.

I'm intrigued by the light blue G2 next to G2 Moonshadow, who is she?
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:25:24 AM »
I know, it's not really that I think I overpaid, but it's just that she lied to me. She didn't seem like that at all. No reply yet :( Really think she's not going to. I want her to pay me back some for the missing Ponies, she knew I collected G1's..

I thiiiink it's a blue haired Ivy, but her stamp just says China 

Darian

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 11:39:28 AM »
 That's a real bummer   :cloud:

Its still a nice lot though but I would have been disappointed too, who lies over ponies, so sad.

But congratulations on the lot, nonetheless seems like a good deal anyway!   :satisfied:

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »
Such sad post ... I may be willing to buy 1 or 2 of them I'm on darn iPhone so it's hard to tell who you all have but send me a link to the sales when your ready. I want to help you. Every pony person on Arena should be happy with pony mail so here hug for you. Lots of hugs

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 11:56:10 AM »
I know, we like to think that other pony collectors will be true to us (and for the most part they are).  :hug:

I thought she might be Blue Pearl or blue haired Ivy! :cool: I'm no G2 expert, but I didn't think the Spanish G2s were marked Spain?
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
Thank you guys!  :hug:  I just installed them on my shelves, and they are jampacked!  :shocked:  Then I've got a bin full of Ponies that need to be washed. Now I'm going to go trough the stuff I don't want, which I don't think anyone on here would want :) It's the 3,5's plus playsets. Once I have more Ponies to sell I will make a thread, I have some G1's that I want to save for Pony people (Like one of the UK's Tutti Frutti's) I will take home every pony that I find at fleamarkets and stuff, and if I can't give them a new home, some of you might :)

I still can't believe how CUTE the G4's are, I was so certain I was going to sell those..  :blush: I want ugly bait Ponies! I have an Italian Peachy (I believe) with a bad haircut, but I don't consider her bait cause someone might want her to give her new pretty hair in her own color.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »
The pink thing above the elephant looks like a Lady Lovely Locks dog, so don't toss it just yet.  ;)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 12:30:02 PM »
It is, what am I supposed to do with thát  :P   

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 12:36:25 PM »
Sell it to some LLL collector.  ^.^

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 01:01:51 PM »
Are there any on here? :) I'm gonna put her away with my G1's that someday will be up for sale/trade :)

I'm in LOVE with my G4 Fluttershy btw  ^.^ I'm carrying her around in my PJ pocket  :blush: Now I want to customize a G1 and G3 looking just like her!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
Congrats on all of your new ponies :) I am sorry to hear that you did not get what you were told :(

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 05:52:35 PM »
Wow.  That is indeed a huge lot of ponies.  Maybe the seller got genuinely confused with her description.  At least you plan to sell most anyway so they were not for your personal collection.  Congrats on a huge haul anyway :)

Offline Watercolors

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Collector of G1 and G2!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 08:13:53 PM »
I would still be very happy with the ponies you did get! Keep in mind that she may not have done this in a mean way and that it could very well have been an accident. Instead of being unhappy and focusing on the ponies you didn't get, focus on the awesome lot you just got! Getting new ponies is always a fun thing; remember to look at the cup half full!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal