collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ We have a Winner - Congrats archidraca!  (Read 92831 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ [Competition]
« Reply #3345 on: January 19, 2014, 04:22:45 AM »
archidraca- big congrats I'm still trying to complete mine.

My husband is awesome~ I've really been working hard on the customs lately and managed to blow my highest earning month out of the water with sales (that is including moths where I sold at cons and there's still so much of the month left!) but I've been on a pony buying hiatus for a few months because December and gifting and all that was pricy, I wanted to order stuff on Taobao though so he said I could do that- (can't wait for them to arrive) and today he surprised me because he had ordered that Target set with the fillys I wanted the Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie start decks for the card game and a whole booster box  :whoa: we do play pony cards in the local tournaments and have been placing really high in all of them so I know we will enjoy all those new cards to fiddle with~ What a wonderful surprise  :heart:

Awww, that is so sweet of him :heart:

My boyfriend attempted to take one of my new ponies home :silly: He has few on a small shelf in his room - I really need to commission a custom of my ponysona for him to go with the custom of his ponysona...

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: January 19, 2014, 05:08:37 AM »
My hubby isn't in to ponies, sadly. But that didn't stop me from buying him Tex for his birthday last year. This was his face when he opened the box:  :blink: LOL  Tex is technically his pony but lives with my collection and so far is the only boy. Maybe I should get him a friend for hubby's birthday this year! Anything to justify my pony buying!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: January 19, 2014, 08:43:02 AM »
My hubby isn't in to ponies, sadly. But that didn't stop me from buying him Tex for his birthday last year. This was his face when he opened the box:  :blink: LOL  Tex is technically his pony but lives with my collection and so far is the only boy. Maybe I should get him a friend for hubby's birthday this year! Anything to justify my pony buying!

I clicked on your restoration page.  Not done scrolling through your before & afters yet, but the ones I've seen so far are awesome! 
:accomplished:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: January 19, 2014, 08:55:45 AM »

My husband is awesome~ I've really been working hard on the customs lately and managed to blow my highest earning month out of the water with sales (that is including moths where I sold at cons and there's still so much of the month left!) but I've been on a pony buying hiatus for a few months because December and gifting and all that was pricy, I wanted to order stuff on Taobao though so he said I could do that- (can't wait for them to arrive) and today he surprised me because he had ordered that Target set with the fillys I wanted the Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie start decks for the card game and a whole booster box  :whoa: we do play pony cards in the local tournaments and have been placing really high in all of them so I know we will enjoy all those new cards to fiddle with~ What a wonderful surprise  :heart:

My boyfriend attempted to take one of my new ponies home :silly: He has few on a small shelf in his room - I really need to commission a custom of my ponysona for him to go with the custom of his ponysona...

You should do it :) I made a ponysona for my husband and we used them for cake toppers at our wedding~ everyone loved them. I really need to make him two more though because the one for the wedding was space themed but he really needs a science one (specifically physics) and a roll playing one. I already have them planed out but haven't had time to make them yet. on the other hand I still have never finished designing one for myself.

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: January 19, 2014, 03:57:07 PM »
I clicked on your restoration page.  Not done scrolling through your before & afters yet, but the ones I've seen so far are awesome! 
:accomplished:

Awww Thank You!   :blush:

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: January 19, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »
I went to a bunch of thrift stores to try and find ponies today but all I found was a beaten up G3.5 McDonalds Rainbow Dash.  I wish my area had better second hand stores.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #3351 on: January 19, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
I give you the best pony GIF / music mashup ever (for now anyway). Syncs up perfectly:
 http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/5oZ64of.gif&v=5BmEGm-mraE&s=1

Someone even made a PMV using the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjGqo8PVwKA

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: January 19, 2014, 06:19:10 PM »
Must attain more ponies while somehow maintaining my money.

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3353 on: January 19, 2014, 06:39:11 PM »
I've been stroking my So Softs' feet for the past couple days... the flocking seems to stay best on there over the years. I wonder why?

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #3354 on: January 19, 2014, 09:54:39 PM »
Just won more DG babies tonight and with that, I'm bringing my ebaying frenzy to a close for a while.... unless more DG babies show up... :blush:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #3355 on: January 20, 2014, 02:16:01 AM »

You should do it :) I made a ponysona for my husband and we used them for cake toppers at our wedding~ everyone loved them. I really need to make him two more though because the one for the wedding was space themed but he really needs a science one (specifically physics) and a roll playing one. I already have them planed out but haven't had time to make them yet. on the other hand I still have never finished designing one for myself.

Oh, that sounds great! Do you happen to have a picture of the cake? I'd love to see it if I may :blush:

This is mine and my boyfriend's ponysonas: Tsunami and Baywatch :)

Designing ponypersonas is a lot of fun :) I'm quick with designing things so when I get an idea and have everything planned out, I need to write it down :blush: I'm not artistic when it comes to painting/drawing so I make detailed descriptions or use painting/designing programs for that.

I have several customs of mine and gave a custom for him on his birthday few years ago. I don't have a picture of him, which is a shame :( lovelauraland did an amazing job at making him :heart:

Offline MLPWhitney

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+149)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: January 20, 2014, 05:59:54 AM »
I just bought some G1 MOC Medley magnets from Glacia, and I cannot wait for them to arrive! That was my happiest purchase to date this year! :heart:
My :heart: belongs to wacky G1 merchandise!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: January 20, 2014, 07:48:37 AM »
I wonder if flocked ponies will ever get released again...

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3358 on: January 20, 2014, 08:17:46 AM »
I hope so! They're... so soft :silly:

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: January 20, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
I hope so! They're... so soft :silly:
I think flocked blind bags would be cool, but somehow, I doubt that will happen.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal