collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: COLOUR SWAP Brag Thread Wheeeee!  (Read 20619 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: COLOUR SWAP Brag Thread Wheeeee!
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2013, 10:39:24 PM »
:squee: Brag time! Sorry to post so late but after uploading it was time to get the kids so... :huh:

I was out when the postlady came and I'm kinda miffed that I missed her because she likes to joke with me about my packages. >_< Oh well. Ponies! First off, hubby's cat was preparing to photobomb but went back upstairs after I took her pic. :P It's not so fun, I guess, when the person plays along.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next. This box was large! Thank you so much, UrocyonFox! :heart: The Romper I got in trade from Eldarwen decided to show me how strong she is.

There are a serious lot of packages here. Seriously.

Everything opened up is simply aaamaaazing! But first the closeups on squee moments. Some super cute accessories that will go directly into the "mommy watches me play with this" toybox. ^.^

Next, I got two super cute Fakies that I will love forever. :heart:

Two cute G3's and Daisy Jo has a hat! Which is currently on Baby Bro Sweet Celebrations... (will take pic later) And a rehaired DNP Player! I cannot imagine how difficult it was to do that.

And a custom flutter pony. :squee: I shall have to figure out a name and mark for her. :huh: Her head came unglued in the mail, I think... But I will fix it. ;)

All of everything together.

That is absolutely my favorite brand of gum. I've never tried the watermelon before. Jas now has all the McDonalds ponyville ponies with the addition of the Minty. I will definitely use the fabric squares at some point, the crayons are pure cuteness, and I have no clue what those beautiful purple shoes fit on.

Three flutters and Magic Mirror (with super soft hair!) finish off the box with a bang. I am super happy with everything and let myself take an hour and a half to open it to extend my warm and fuzzies.
awesome swap...and I love this cat too

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2013, 10:41:04 PM »
Great job!! I love how well everything sticks to the color scheme  :biggrin:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2013, 10:42:13 PM »
I didn't notice before - but the Sharpees are such an amazing idea! Great way to stick to the color scheme AND so totally useful!
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2013, 10:58:22 PM »
I just realized that I don't think I wrote my screen name on my note that is in my partner's box.....I cant remember if I did or not  :blink: so if you receive a mystery box please look at my teaser pic to see if it was from me ;) ....Feeling sooo blonde right now lol...This is my first swap so I was overexcited to ship and my usually VERY organized mind was a bit jumbled LOL
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:01:43 PM by blondee1982 »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2013, 05:58:31 AM »
----->archidraca
So glad you enjoyed everything, I know you said no candy but the gun had these awesome boxes that I like to store pins and stickers and such in and the colors were perfect I couldn't resist. Also the crayons and sharpies caught my eye because they matched perfectly and were set colors!

Sorry about the flutter pony head! D: That bums me out that it fell off, as for the dance and prance I was afraid I butchered her trying to take her apart but afterwards I figured eh I'll throw her in as an extra.

I was excited to find and send you the other flutter ponies, even more so that you like them so much and they matched the color scheme.

And the mirror pony? Even though she has some symbol rub I was impressed with that soft hair as well!

The fakies I had to throw in just because of the colors!!

All and all I'm so glad you like it and the pictures you took are so lovely and make me feel good about it!

Offline LadySiha

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2013, 09:11:07 AM »
Wow, archidraca!  You got totally spoiled!  All of those pretty flutters!!!  And those fakies! *swoon*

UrocyonFox, you put together such a gorgeous box!  I didn't know they made boxes of crayons like that!  So cool!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
All and all I'm so glad you like it and the pictures you took are so lovely and make me feel good about it!

^ This right here... this is what it's all about.  I love when the brags bring as much joy to the person receiving the swap box as the one who sent it... :heart:

My Want List

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2013, 12:41:30 PM »
amazing boxes everyone :) can't wait to see more brags

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »
I keep wanting to run down and check me mailbox like once an hour XD

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »
ha ha I know the feeling. I use to work within walking distance of my house (I live out in the country and worked at a state park) now I work at a college as the lab manager which is almost an hour away. I have no access to my house so if something goes there I have to wait till six everyday!!

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2013, 01:16:29 PM »
----->archidraca
So glad you enjoyed everything, I know you said no candy but the gun had these awesome boxes that I like to store pins and stickers and such in and the colors were perfect I couldn't resist. Also the crayons and sharpies caught my eye because they matched perfectly and were set colors!

Sorry about the flutter pony head! D: That bums me out that it fell off, as for the dance and prance I was afraid I butchered her trying to take her apart but afterwards I figured eh I'll throw her in as an extra.

I was excited to find and send you the other flutter ponies, even more so that you like them so much and they matched the color scheme.

And the mirror pony? Even though she has some symbol rub I was impressed with that soft hair as well!

The fakies I had to throw in just because of the colors!!

First off, :hug: and thank you so much. I love art supplies of all sorts and markers/pens in particular. Gum was the perfect solution to my No-Candy stipulation! :heart: And to pick my absolute favorite brand? Priceless.

I think I'm going to name the Custom : Concord Vineyard. I may change her up a bit, if that's OK, but the hair will likely remain completely the same.  ^.^ I keep playing with her wings and taking out paints to color match. I haven't made a Symbol yet but will work on that here in a bit.

I'm glad my poor phone camera made you as happy as opening that wonderful, starry box did for me.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2013, 01:38:49 PM »
ha ha I know the feeling. I use to work within walking distance of my house (I live out in the country and worked at a state park) now I work at a college as the lab manager which is almost an hour away. I have no access to my house so if something goes there I have to wait till six everyday!!
I'm unemployed so it's even worse lol!! The mailbox is just down the stairs and I have nothing better to do.

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2013, 01:52:26 PM »
I get so sad when I go to my mailbox and there's no pony mail in there. It's a decent trek down the yard and hill to the mailbox, and it's so much more rewarding when there's a pony in there! :biggrin:

My Want List

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2013, 01:53:20 PM »
Wow, so many adorable things. And the ponies! :D You guys might know how much I adore Flutters... X3 Congrats on a super sweet swap!

I promise my package will be out soon. I picked up some sweet, spoil-riffic goodies today and am working on some artwork while I wait for the fifth pony for my package to arrive, then off they go! X3 Wheee!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
Come on, I wanna see more brags :freak:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal