collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony people, please, what is your pizza preference?  (Read 4206 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Pony people, please, what is your pizza preference?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 08:49:08 PM »
Pepperoni for me but I also liked some of the oddball ones that Domino's had - especially the Philly cheese pizza and buffalo pizza.
I do not like it, however, when the crust is thin and crunchy. I like it more...NYC style. Not sdeep dish and not sicillian but so that it bends in half

Post Merge: August 28, 2013, 08:52:08 PM

I also love Cici's Macaroni & Cheese pizza

DITTO
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:52:08 PM by tikibirds »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
Pizza is my favorite food and I like a lot of different kinds.  Chains, independent shops, homemade...I especially enjoy Papa Murphy's delite pizza.  I love pepperoni and on some types I like pineapple as well. My apartment is on a college campus and from my living room window I can see 5 pizza restaurants.  (One is the famous Punch Neopolitan Pizza)  Anyway, my waistline is a direct result of the pizza proximity :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:52:46 PM by BethyVic »
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »
I love Hawaiian or Meat Lovers :P

Cookie will eat anything!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 11:57:44 PM »
My favorite is pepperoni with an insane amount of cheese. Extra cheese.
Second is pineapple with pepperoni and yellow wax peppers.

One of the best unusual combos was a golden margarita pizza. At a restaurant in Lake Tahoe. It was chicken,cheese, garlic,white sauce and cilantro.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 01:09:56 AM »
I like homemade, frozen (Red Baron 4-cheese) and Pizza Hut pan crust veggie lovers.

On homemade I've really come to love the topping combo of onions, green olives and cheddar. I also love baked potato pizza :D

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 02:52:10 AM »
I like a good ham and pineapple. Or BBQ chicken... yum! This is making me really hungry and it's not nearly time for my lunch break yet!

Offline SALTY5621

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Tastes good in your mouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2013, 02:58:40 AM »
easy! my favourite kind of pizza is chicken! my favourite ingredient is mushroom and i prefer home made but pizzahut is fine too

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 04:53:52 AM »
Homemade pizza with any veggies I can get :D
Prefer artichokes, mushrooms, pepper & spinach - or just plain pizza "Margherita" just with tomato sauce & cheese.

If we buy pizza somewhere elese instead making it ourself, it's mostly in our italian restaurant around the corner =)
The guy there is italian and he really know how to make a pizza :D
I'm not a fan of frozen pizza.
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline LadySiha

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 06:20:33 AM »
I love when my husband decides to make pizza dough!  Usually he does the crust and I get to do the rest!  I love putting on fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and a cheese blend.

If we order out from a chain place (Pizza Hut, Papa John's, ect) we usually get pepperoni, mushrooms, ham and pineapple.

My favorite place to order from is a local chain.  They have a pizza that's feta cheese, spinach and mushrooms that my husband loves to get anchovies on (actually super good) and they also have a pizza that has french fries and broccoli on it (also super good).

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 06:43:33 AM »
I have a love for a pizza place that has the most amazing coleslaw! Whenever we go there for their buffet, I don't care what kind of pizza they're serving (as long as it's no peperoni on it), I just drowned it all in coleslaw. :heart:
When bringing it home, I usually go for beef and bearnaise or chicken and garlic.

I do however make a really nice Calzone with mozarella but it's been a while since last time.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 08:32:32 AM »
I....love....pizza!!!

I usually just order plain cheese.  If I'm feeling crazy, I may throw on bacon (but that's maybe once every other year lol).

Here is my quick break-down of reviews for some of the major chains:

Sbarros:  I looooove this pizza!  It's more chain "New York Style" than anything.  They have delicious garlic sauce and breadsticks, too.  I honestly think I could eat this everyday.

Papa Johns:  Delicious!  I love the garlic sauce that accompanies the pizza!  The crust is also perfect for dipping.

Dominos:  It's alright.  Last couple times I've had it has been...eh.  Ok.  I'm a garlic lover, so you'd think I'd be in heaven with their newer garlic recipe.  I'm not really impressed.  Plus, my husband HATES their newer garlic-based recipes, so....it's rare we have Domino's.

Pizza Hut:  I get a craving for Pizza Hut every so often.  Here I'd get the pan/thick crust for sure!  I also love their breadsticks (as long as there's lot of seasoning on them).  Only downside is that the tons of grease can sometimes destroy my stomach :(

St. Louis only---- Imo's!:  This is a St. Louis style thin crust pizza place (also has pastas and some other stuff).  It's pretty good, and if you're ever in st. Louis, I'd suggest trying it.  My husband doesn't really care for thinner, crispy crust - and I'm not too fond of it usually either - but Imo's seems to have a great way to make it happen in a great way.  Can't beat provolone cheese!

Bellacino's:  I'm not sure if these are everywhere or not.  I like Bellacino's because it's almost like the sauce has a bit of a sweet taste to it.  (The Parmasean sticks are pretty good too :D)).

Noble ROman's (R.I.P.)--- They used to have a NOble Roman's Pizza (& Subs) in Edwardsville, IL about 15 minutes from me.  I would go there ALL THE TIME.  The sauce, to me, tasted sweet...their breadsticks and garlic sauce were to-do-for---- and then they went out of business!  I was devastated!!!!  I tried calling all of the Noble Roman's listed in the phone book in a two hour radius...and all of the lines were either disconnected or a new business (that wasn't Noble Roman's).  We finally found a Noble Roman's that was open in EVANSVILLE, INDIANA.  Soooo...for my birthday, my friend, her boyfriend, my husband, and me drove for a few hours across Illinois to get to Noble Roman's in Evansville.  Yeah, it didn't taste even close to the same :(  I was sad.  Lol.  Anyone have a Noble Roman's near them!?!?!?!?!

St. Louis only----Ferraro's!:  This place is in historic Soulard, and I would recommend it if you like (what they consider) New Jersey's style pizza.  To me, it's kind of like Sbarro's...just not a chain (and not as good - but still yummy!).  It's got a cute area where you can eat outside near the street, too.

St. Louis only----Schiappa's!:  This is a place in O'Fallon, IL and Lebanon, IL (slightly east of St. Louis).  They have good pizza, too.  It's not as good as Sbarro's or Ferraro's or Papa Johns...but it's pretty darn good.  They have a sicilian thicker crust, too, but I won't be getting that again.  I stick with the thinner, hand-tossed crust there.

Little Caesars!:  How could anyone not mention this yet?  LoL.  In my opinion, Little Caesars is pretty darn good - as long as it's hot.  I can't eat it if it's been sitting around getting cold for super long cause I think the cheese gets too heavy and gross,haha.  Otherwise, I love Little Caesars!  $5 for a large?  Can't really go wrong with that.  I'd much rather have a $5 Little Caesars than a $7 Digorno or Freshette rising-crust frozen pizza from the grocery store.

....I told you.... I - love - pizza.  Mmmmmmmmmm.... 

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 10:20:38 AM »
Pretty boring here: thin crust, extra sauce, pepperoni, and sausage. Though most of the time the meat ends up being taken off as treats for my "herd" of animals :)

Most of the time I would rather just eat the breadsticks. Papa Johns Garlic/Parm breadsticks are amazing and I love Pizza Huts breadsticks!

My husband will pretty much try anything on pizza so when there is a really good deal we end up getting him his own pizza so he can get all the "stuff" he wants on it!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21:03 AM »
I like lots of red sauce, feta cheese, fresh tomato & green peppers or goat cheese & spinach on my pizza. Some chain pizzas are OK, but my husband makes the best home made when he's in the mood. He uses a little pesto, goat cheese & black olives. Chewy crust that's a little crispy, and not too greasy; I usually blot my pizza with paper towels because I can't stand soggy, greasy pizza!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Eaglefeather

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2013, 03:02:20 PM »
Pizza! I like just plain cheese on mine. Once in awhile I like pepperoni but I eat them separate. My favorite pizza is stuffed crust cheese from Pizza Hut.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »
Cheese and bacon. Lots of cheese. :D
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal