collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Would you continue collecting ponies if the changed to this type of pony?  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
no O_o;
It needs to be either all plastic hair/mane or all rooted. I like both of them, but can't stand it together.
[I also love all sizes, including the tiny blind bags, and the normal G4 size]

^__^ I do think that Celestia is beautiful, and if I had her, I would be making her a molded tail

All of this.  Either all plastic or all rooted.

THis-  one or the other please at a time!  I love my brushable ponies and molded ponies- and this mold is really cute!  But WHY add a thin scrappy little tail like that?   It doesn't work.    It really just looks like a deluxe happy meal toy.   I hope they don't keep this up.

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
YES! I love the way those ponies look, I cant wait until my stores re-stock the Twilight Sparkle one!!

These is kind of like the US Mcdonalds ponies.... I still like them half molded half brushable! I prefer them to be all brushable or all molded but I like them! =)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 08:41:48 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if I would continue collecting :huh: I love the ponies having brushable hair but I kinda really like that Twilight and Celestia. I guess I would have to see them in person and see how much they cost.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
I like the way the pony looks, but I still like my brushables best.

kinda reminds me of a Mcdonald's pony abit (ducks fakies)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Maybe. I wouldn't be able to say for certain. I do agree with others though, either all plastic or all rooted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

BowtieG1

No. My Little Pony is brushable hair, anything else is not a proper pony to me.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
No. I love hair.  :P Funko and Blind bags are my only exception
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

phoenixsoul85

I would probably still collect but prefer total-rooted ponies.  Also I second that the quality on these was low.  Ever TS and PC I found had cracked faces and a HUGE seam.  They are REALLY pretty though and I would love to find better ones eventually.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I like that version of Celestia but I still prefer ponies with brushable hair.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
What bugs me in the all ponies figures is why the hell Hasbro only prints the cutie mark in one side.

Offline happycootie

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • G1 collector & animal lover
    • View Profile
What bugs me in the all ponies figures is why the hell Hasbro only prints the cutie mark in one side.
Yeah! When did that happen? I only had my childhood G1s when I started buying my girls G3s. That really struck me as odd. My only guess is that hasbro got cheap.  :|

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
I like them!  I'd feel a bit less-than-chuffed if the line was switched entirely to this sort of pony, but I :heart: me my McPonies, and they rock the molded-body-brushable-tail combo.

I've been flirting with the idea of buying the Celestia and Twilight Sparkle EQG dolls just to get the pretty ponies in the packages... but I think I'll wait and try to nab her on eBay or at thrift or something.  Unless I spontaneously develop obscenely vast extraneous wealth or something... :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
I'd still keep collecting, yes! I do like these figures, a lot. I can still brushie brushie their tails, and I don't have to worry about keeping their manes just so. But most importantly, they're pretty. c:
:fox:

Offline whiskerz85

• Big Brother Pony
  • MLP 4 LIFE
    • View Profile
I would still collect but I don't care for molded hair. I like brushable hair. Molded hair is no fun. You can't do anything with it. I also think they look cuter with brushable hair rather then stiff hard plastic hair.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Molded hair means more chances to make mistakes with painting. Also, usually McDonald's ponies are the only ones with molded hair and a brushable tail. For these reason I am pre-inclined to believe that ponies with molded manes are not very high quality. Anyway, I think brushable hair is pretty. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal