collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 30234 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2013, 08:11:56 PM »
Say it ain't so, melipuffles!  Thanks for the heads up ;)

Shiromisa, just watch!  I bet you'll get the ONLY Celestia currently in existence :lol:

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
In the end, I'll be happy with any six. If one of them is Celestia by some miracle, I'll be 100% satisfied, since she's the main reason I ordered. Fingers crossed!
I'm REALLY starting to believe this whole thing is a HUGE mistake! For one I think that Funko told TRU they are getting exclusive figures, so TRU thought that all of the ponies they got are exclusives for one, I bet they told them they will be getting Bon Bon and Spitfire first as exclusives and later Celestia and Twilight, so I bet whoever wrote those descriptions must have been drinking on the job or something! My guess is yes Twi and Tia will come out eventually and probably will be TRU exclusives, but they aren't even made yet. Also I think the listing is meant for what is listed above and not what is actually in the description now I think you get ONE pony out of the random boxes they get 1 Fluttershy, 2 Dr, 2 Spitfire, 3 Bon Bon, and 2 Ditzy, and 2 Rainbow. Which they need to update, because they are responsible for the mistake MANY of us ordered for three reasons 1 because we thought we were getting 6 ponies, 2 because we wanted Bon Bon or Spitfire, and Lastly many just for a CELESTIA! Which sadly I don't even think she is in production really yet, they have confirmed she will come eventually but her mold hasn't even been created yet. So what now, does TRU owe you six ponies, if you got conformations several times, aren't they liable?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:20:27 PM by Aquatic Neon »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
My package is set to arrive tomorrow.  1.8 pounds...so, yeah, looks like I'll be getting three Funko ponies.

1.8 lbs.. did it say 3 ponies? When I got a single glittery rainbow dash from Amazon, that package weighed 1.6lbs. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade though :blush: Good luck!
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »
My package is set to arrive tomorrow.  1.8 pounds...so, yeah, looks like I'll be getting three Funko ponies.

1.8 lbs.. did it say 3 ponies? When I got a single glittery rainbow dash from Amazon, that package weighed 1.6lbs. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade though :blush: Good luck!
  yes  it is what it shows for mine as well, 3 ponies   1.8 lbs ,  i just weight 3 and it is 2.2 lbs and that is with no packaging , can't wait to see what is inside this shipment !

Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 08:56:55 PM

the rest shipped , these other ponies are coming from Lake Charles Lousiana  :) it also says it is going to make it here by tomorrow  :)
this one is 2.4 lbs  for 4 ponies .....very intrigued by these weights :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:56:55 PM by Houstonbrony72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2013, 09:40:06 PM »
This is a bigger "whoopsie" than when the SDCC Funkos were released a month early on Amazon!

I can't help but imagine Drama Pony sitting at a desk as a new TRU employee.  Fired from being a mover due to the piano dropping incident, fired from being a letter carrier for losing the mail, and now trying her best at TRU.  When her manager demands to know what happened with the Funko Exclusives listing, she looks at him blankly and says "I just don't know what went wrong..."

[please do not avoid the filter ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:23:19 AM by hathorcat »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2013, 09:45:27 PM »
In the end, I'll be happy with any six. If one of them is Celestia by some miracle, I'll be 100% satisfied, since she's the main reason I ordered. Fingers crossed!
I'm REALLY starting to believe this whole thing is a HUGE mistake! For one I think that Funko told TRU they are getting exclusive figures, so TRU thought that all of the ponies they got are exclusives for one, I bet they told them they will be getting Bon Bon and Spitfire first as exclusives and later Celestia and Twilight, so I bet whoever wrote those descriptions must have been drinking on the job or something! My guess is yes Twi and Tia will come out eventually and probably will be TRU exclusives, but they aren't even made yet. Also I think the listing is meant for what is listed above and not what is actually in the description now I think you get ONE pony out of the random boxes they get 1 Fluttershy, 2 Dr, 2 Spitfire, 3 Bon Bon, and 2 Ditzy, and 2 Rainbow. Which they need to update, because they are responsible for the mistake MANY of us ordered for three reasons 1 because we thought we were getting 6 ponies, 2 because we wanted Bon Bon or Spitfire, and Lastly many just for a CELESTIA! Which sadly I don't even think she is in production really yet, they have confirmed she will come eventually but her mold hasn't even been created yet. So what now, does TRU owe you six ponies, if you got conformations several times, aren't they liable?

We all know that the listing is incorrect, however the fact of the matter is several people have gotten confirmation that they were indeed receiving 6 ponies or at the very least spitfire, bon bon and celestia. So it's up to each individual to contact TRU and get their order straightened out one way or the other.

diamondshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »

We all know that the listing is incorrect, however the fact of the matter is several people have gotten confirmation that they were indeed receiving 6 ponies or at the very least spitfire, bon bon and celestia. So it's up to each individual to contact TRU and get their order straightened out one way or the other.

Very true about the confirmations, though I can't help but wonder if all the customer service reps just checked the listings and assumed whoever wrote it couldn't be that wrong when they posted it.  Relying on coworkers can be dangerous!  XD

Exactly how "liable" they are depends on the company (and the specific individuals you may talk to).  I'm not sure where TRU falls on the spectrum, but very customer service-oriented companies will go quite far to fix any issues with at least some evidence that something went wrong (like if you called to confirm). 

If a company is having a hard time meeting its bottom line (including if the issue is too big/costly/widespread to fix), or doesn't care, or the person you talk to doesn't want to deal with you (bad day/also doesn't care/etc), you may just get an apology and informed that the listing was fixed.  Just depends, I guess.  :shrug:

The best advice I can give is that if anyone calls to try and get it straightened out (in whatever way that might be), try to be very polite!  You don't have to be a pushover at all, but reps will go farther for you if you show a little kindness and patience.  If you get stuck with someone who doesn't seem to be particularly helpful, you can always call back at a different time and try for someone more willing to work with you.   :)

I'm also expecting no Celestias from this, but a little part of me secretly hopes someone will get one on accident because I want to seee~

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2013, 01:03:13 AM »
I can kind of relate to this little mishap when I ordered my Rainbow Dash 3D print through Shapeways, but oops! They sent me Lyra Heartstrings instead! I took a picture of my Lyra and emailed them. The manager of Shapeways emailed me back and apologized for the mess up. They sent me the correct pony for free. Not exactly like this situation, but, it's similar. Mess ups happen. I'm just really disappointed, I thought we were finally gonna see what the alicorn mold looks like!  :(

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2013, 07:16:02 AM »
Mine shipped first class today via USPS, so I'm only expecting one.  Which I'm fine with as I bought this as a gamble, but if I get anyone other then spitfire or Bon Bon (sweetie drops). I will be calling to get permission to return it either via store or mailing it back.  It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but I'm out of town so I won't get my package until Monday.

I agree with the above, getting angry with people who didn't actually cause the mess up won't do any good.  For those who have been yelled at on the phone by customers (and I work at a vet hospita and have had clients call up screaming at me for the strangest thingsl), they are much less likely to help you the best they can.  Plus it gives the pony community a bad name. 

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2013, 07:44:00 AM »
Ponies are out for delivery this morning :) will see what I get today :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2013, 07:45:47 AM »
I can't imagine anyone here yelling at TRU reps because their order is incorrect, well I would hope they wouldn't. Everyone knows that it's better to approach the situation calmly and explain your side as opposed to calling and screaming or storming in and causing a scene lol. Doing either of the last 2 things probably won't get you anything but a refund and no ponies :(

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
Mine is in Denton, TX right now. It says it weighs .60lbs? lol I guess it will be a surprise whos inside the box!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2013, 08:41:10 AM »
Got my box!!

:drama: You Did Not Just Go There Pony Pony
Dr. Whooves (red tie)
Rainbow Dash

Customer service was awesome and they're working on it!  Told me to hold on to these figures until I get my confirmation email & the correct figures in the mail.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2013, 08:57:13 AM »
Got my box!!

:drama: You Did Not Just Go There Pony Pony
Dr. Whooves (red tie)
Rainbow Dash

Customer service was awesome and they're working on it!  Told me to hold on to these figures until I get my confirmation email & the correct figures in the mail.

So what are they doing? Sending you another 3? Or replacing the ones you have now? How many orders did you make? lol

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2013, 09:13:11 AM »
I made 3 orders, lol!

They told me that they will fix the issue and send me 6 Bon Bon, 6 Spitfire, and 6 Celestia (but, we all know Celestia doesn't exist...)

*shrug*  Waiting to see what will happen next is half the fun of this, right? XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal