collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 30233 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »
Just thought everyone would like to see my 2 Bon Bon 2 Spitfire, and 2 Celestia I received in the mail today...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A DR. HOOVES???? So wrong...

Oh no, that is not even close!!  I am so sorry :(  That is frustrating.  What did customer service say?  Did they offer you to return it to a store?  Did they say they will send a replacement?  I hope they get a good fix for you.

She was very confused because she says my order has not even been shipped yet? Although it has my name any info on the package and on the invoice inside the package, when I saw the size of the box I was thinking awesome got all my ponies.. but no. She said it was an error and might have gotten mixed up with someone elses order, and I will be receiving mine soon, I have to wait 24-48 hours for a call. She sent it to corporate.

For Sale Wants

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Well, my package will definitely be here tomorrow. It just arrived in Harrisburg, so it's about an hour away. ^_^ I'm so excited.
  mine  just shipped  , but  I think they are shipping me a partial order , my package is less than 2 lbs
and they are coming from within TEXAS :)  a little town  2 hrs away :)!  kinda weird I think....but oh well , the package should be here tomorrow :)

Where do you see the weight of the package? Forgive me if this is a dumb question, I can't seem to find it!
  on the tracking of my package in UPS site , it shows the weight of the package   :)

Oh, I used USPS, not UPS, it doesn't seem to be shown there.

Just thought everyone would like to see my 2 Bon Bon 2 Spitfire, and 2 Celestia I received in the mail today...

WHAT?! Good gravy!....That...that is not even....

I hope mine are the right ones, because customer service will definitely be getting a call from me otherwise!

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2013, 07:07:51 PM »
Hmmm! How much is it exactly? Being more than about half a pound (which iirc is the weight of a boxed Funko pony?) does point to more than one pony!

A boxed Funko weighs about 12 ounces on its own. I know because I weighed a glittery rainbow dash that i was selling so I could give price quotes on shipping.

Umm not even right. They have a listing already for Dr. Whooves and he is not a TRU exclusive!!!!
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2013, 07:11:36 PM »
Hmmm! How much is it exactly? Being more than about half a pound (which iirc is the weight of a boxed Funko pony?) does point to more than one pony!

A boxed Funko weighs about 12 ounces on its own. I know because I weighed a glittery rainbow dash that i was selling so I could give price quotes on shipping.

Umm not even right. They have a listing already for Dr. Whooves and he is not a TRU exclusive!!!!

Yeah seriously good luck everyone with yours.. :/ I hope its just an error like she said.

For Sale Wants

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »
Mythical Funko Celestia!  Hee hee!

I sure hope I don't get a Dr. Pony unless it is glittered and clear.

Offline Applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2013, 07:30:11 PM »

Oh no, that is not even close!!  I am so sorry :(  That is frustrating.  What did customer service say?  Did they offer you to return it to a store?  Did they say they will send a replacement?  I hope they get a good fix for you.

She was very confused because she says my order has not even been shipped yet? Although it has my name any info on the package and on the invoice inside the package, when I saw the size of the box I was thinking awesome got all my ponies.. but no. She said it was an error and might have gotten mixed up with someone elses order, and I will be receiving mine soon, I have to wait 24-48 hours for a call. She sent it to corporate.
That's kind of scary.  I have not gotten a notification that mine has shipped, I hope there is not a big mix up with mine.  What did she say about what you received then, just keep it?  To me it would not be worth the cost of shipping, you know?  Hope it is straightened out for you soon.

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »
Watch us ALL get Doctor Whooves.  :blush: That would be quite a mix up.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2013, 07:36:38 PM »

That's kind of scary.  I have not gotten a notification that mine has shipped, I hope there is not a big mix up with mine.  What did she say about what you received then, just keep it?  To me it would not be worth the cost of shipping, you know?  Hope it is straightened out for you soon.

Very scary they need to get their crap together and fix that listing and add photos seriously! She said they will call and give me instructions I guess there is no way I'm paying the shipping for it.

[language edit ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:19:49 AM by hathorcat »

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »

What in Celestia?????????????    I went back to the TRU site , it shows that 3 of my ponies are being Shipped on this package of 1.8 lbs  !!
I hope they are not Dr Hooves !!! ,tracking just got updated , the package is in town already, I will see it tomorrow  hope it is in the morning .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2013, 07:40:58 PM »
Oh no! I hope I get Bon Bon or Spitfire!! T_T

brandon_y_83

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #205 on: August 20, 2013, 07:45:29 PM »
Picked up Spitfire x2 last night.  I asked them to bring out the entire case worth of ponies and this was the breakdown:
Bon Bon x3
Spitfire x2
Ditzy Doo x2
Rainbow Dash x2
Dr. Whooves x2
Fluttershy x1

It looks like you might have less than a 50% chance of that happening...

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #206 on: August 20, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »
Picked up Spitfire x2 last night.  I asked them to bring out the entire case worth of ponies and this was the breakdown:
Bon Bon x3
Spitfire x2
Ditzy Doo x2
Rainbow Dash x2
Dr. Whooves x2
Fluttershy x1

Last time I checked the majority of those ponies aren't even included in the listing! It clearly says 2 Bon Bon 2 Spitfire and 2 Celestia, seriously TRU they have to have something figured out with all the calls about this..

For Sale Wants

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2013, 07:56:13 PM »
My package is set to arrive tomorrow.  1.8 pounds...so, yeah, looks like I'll be getting three Funko ponies.

You know, if I get a glittery Dr. Whooves or glittery Fluttershy, I'll be happy...but, uh, yeah I know I'll be calling customer service tomorrow >_<

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2013, 07:57:35 PM »
Bon Bon x3
Spitfire x2
Ditzy Doo x2
Rainbow Dash x2
Dr. Whooves x2
Fluttershy x1

That is definitely not right. Based on the listing, even if we aren't getting the amazing six ponies deal, we should AT LEAST be getting one of the ones named in the listing, and not one from a completely different listing! I wouldn't have complained about getting only one, but if I get the WRONG pony, they can bet I'll be complaining.

Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 07:58:12 PM

My package is set to arrive tomorrow.  1.8 pounds...so, yeah, looks like I'll be getting three Funko ponies.

You know, if I get a glittery Dr. Whooves or glittery Fluttershy, I'll be happy...but, uh, yeah I know I'll be calling customer service tomorrow >_<

It's looking like the glitters are exclusives to Hot Topic, so I don't think there will be any glitters. :(

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2013, 08:10:19 PM »
In the end, I'll be happy with any six. If one of them is Celestia by some miracle, I'll be 100% satisfied, since she's the main reason I ordered. Fingers crossed!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal