collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 30238 times)

brandon_y_83

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »
I just placed my order & will be picking up from my TRU this week!

PLUS the "extra15" code that was supposed to expire yesterday is extended until tomorrow! :cheer:

Post Merge: August 18, 2013, 06:42:09 PM

Post Merge: August 18, 2013, 07:30:12 PM

It's not coming up when you search "Funko Pony" any more!  Looks like they're on to us, gang!

Here's the direct link:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20478736
Cool thanks just placed order for in-store pickup after I get off work. :)

So it sounds like by having them shipped to you, you might get lucky and have six ponies?  Whereas if you go in store they might say that it is only for one?

I really think they messed up something and either the price will change or the description sooner or later.

That'd be interesting if they did that...anyone place the order for delivery?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:20:57 AM by brandon_y_83 »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »
I called up customer service and they guarantees me that it is for six....so by that I'm guessing I should be getting them. Excited!!

Here's a thought-  TRU might discover that they don't have Celestia and then refund all of the orders because the pack does not exist.

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation yet ?

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2013, 11:27:13 AM »
I can't go to TRU to pick them up so I am having them delivered to my house, and I asked them what I'll be getting so in 24 hours I should know what I will be getting and I'll let you guys know! They did confirm my order if that answers your question?

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
If this works out and someone is going to sell the extras, I might be interested in buying them :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

brandon_y_83

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2013, 11:41:08 AM »
I can't go to TRU to pick them up so I am having them delivered to my house, and I asked them what I'll be getting so in 24 hours I should know what I will be getting and I'll let you guys know! They did confirm my order if that answers your question?

When they ship, you should be able to see how much the package being sent to you weighs.  That'll give you a clue as to how many were included...the weight description says 0.6 pounds which doesn't sound like 6 ponies...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:21:46 PM by brandon_y_83 »

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »
I called up customer service and they guarantees me that it is for six....so by that I'm guessing I should be getting them. Excited!!

Here's a thought-  TRU might discover that they don't have Celestia and then refund all of the orders because the pack does not exist.

I was thinking this too. Waiting to see.
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2013, 12:12:59 PM »

I was thinking this too. Waiting to see.

Interesting thought, I'd like to see what happens either way. If I get a refund it happens, but if I get six ponies, I'll be pretty dang happy. It's going to be interesting. I'd be happy even if I just get the one, because I planned to buy them anyway.

As of right now, my order says "Item(s) located in stock", which according to their  glossary means, "The item(s) that you selected and submitted with your order during checkout are available, and have been located in our warehouse." I'm assuming this means they will ship tomorrow.

Post Merge: August 19, 2013, 12:15:39 PM

So it sounds like by having them shipped to you, you might get lucky and have six ponies?  Whereas if you go in store they might say that it is only for one?

I really think they messed up something and either the price will change or the description sooner or later.

I'm thinking that perhaps they meant to list a case assortment, and accidentally put the price for one item.

At the Wal-Mart I work at, if we screw up a price or description like that, we have to see the person *one* of the item, and then need to change the signage. I'm surprised the description hasn't been changed yet, quite honestly. I really do hope they catch it sooner or later though, because even though I did order a set....it's been a few days now hasn't it? An error like that happens, but usually it's fixed right away.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:19:26 PM by melipuffles »

Offline BabyMedley

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+60)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »
I ordered mine this morning and already got the email that in-store pickup was ready. I don't want to drive down there unless I'm getting 6 ponies though. I will talk to customer service first so I have evidence.
BabyMedley

I'm at almost 2,500 ponies!
Former Chair of Equestria LA
Follow me on Twitter: caycifish!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:52 PM »
I got an email:

Thank you for contacting The “R” Us Family.

Yes that item does come with 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia, I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

I'm very confused.  lol!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2013, 01:13:31 PM »
I got an email:

Thank you for contacting The “R” Us Family.

Yes that item does come with 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia, I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

I'm very confused.  lol!

Phone and email representatives can only go by the wording of the listing. And the listing is wrong, so the info they are giving is wrong. Some people may try to take advantage of and successfully punish TRU for their wording mistake, but the original intent was surely for one pony, not six.  Anyone who can actually see the product in person (the phone and email reps cannot) would know that.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:16:03 PM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2013, 01:20:39 PM »
That is what I would expect, just one.  So I am only expecting one pony and I don't have any of these so I will be happy either way.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2013, 01:25:32 PM »
ATTENTION very important please read!

Just got the news from my Funko friend you can take my word for it or choose not to believe me. This is the truth. She said Celestia and Luna will for sure be made and are going to be scaled up, but she said they are eventually going to be made, meaning Celestia does not yet exist! She also said its not one of the next four ponies.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:00:25 PM by hathorcat »

For Sale Wants

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2013, 01:31:46 PM »
I went to another Toys-r-us today and got just one pony as well. I was happy to get them early, and 15% off though! No complaints here  ^.^
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »
*  Okay- so reading through the responses on this thread- 
*  Some people are getting to the store and getting only one pony-
*  Some are getting to the store and getting no pony- because because the store tells them they aren't available for release until 9/2.  (That I actually would have a problem with if they had confirmed the order and said it was available for pick up since it would be a total waste of gas).

I haven't heard from any person who got to the store and was given 6 ponies. 

Yes- I guess with an email from customer service (who is reading it the same way we are) you might be able to insist on 6 if you throw a fit- (although they could also just refund your purchase price)- But here's the problem- don't we all KNOW it is a mistake in the listing?  I mean really-  6 Funko ponies for essentially $2.49 each?  The packaging probably cost more than that! 

Could you really look a store employee in the face and tell them that you reasonably understood and relied on the listing to be selling 6 ponies for $14.99?  I would feel like I were trying to steal something.   I'd be happy with just the ponies.

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
*  Okay- so reading through the responses on this thread- 
*  Some people are getting to the store and getting only one pony-
*  Some are getting to the store and getting no pony- because because the store tells them they aren't available for release until 9/2.  (That I actually would have a problem with if they had confirmed the order and said it was available for pick up since it would be a total waste of gas).

I haven't heard from any person who got to the store and was given 6 ponies. 

Yes- I guess with an email from customer service (who is reading it the same way we are) you might be able to insist on 6 if you throw a fit- (although they could also just refund your purchase price)- But here's the problem- don't we all KNOW it is a mistake in the listing?  I mean really-  6 Funko ponies for essentially $2.49 each?  The packaging probably cost more than that! 

Could you really look a store employee in the face and tell them that you reasonably understood and relied on the listing to be selling 6 ponies for $14.99?  I would feel like I were trying to steal something.   I'd be happy with just the ponies.

Yeah, I would have been completely blown away if they brought out 6 ponies from the back for me. I never expected that to actually happen. It's kind of nice that the listing allowed some of us to get them a little earlier though.
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal