collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lost ponies get clean! PC please? w/ before and after pics!  (Read 1055 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Lost ponies get clean! PC please? w/ before and after pics!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 03:20:47 PM »
Ok - first off - this thread is NOT for anything other than Radha to show us her amazing find and ask for a price check. If people have an issue with where these ponies were purchased, I ll point you to the WYP board to start a new and more relevant topic there. At the end of the day the ponies are still in the community so I am not certain of the relevance here anyway.

One more post off topic and I am going to lock this and allow Radha to restart her topic so she can enjoy her finds and get an accurate price check.

Now on to more important things :)

That is the mintiest Confetti I think I have seen :faint: - she is absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention a pink haired Posey and white Gusty. Congratulations!

Peachy - $2
Snuzzle - $6
Gusty - $10-12
Parasol - $4-5
Butterscotch - $8
Blossom - $8
Bluebelle - $10-12
Confetti - $14-15, however that white, with no symbol rust and no age marks I agree she could go much higher as she seldom turns up in that condition
Lemon Drop - $3-4
Posey - $6, although with that original pink hair on an auction she could go higher
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Radha

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
  • It goes ding when there's stuff!
    • View Profile
    • Tactile Memories
Re: Lost ponies get clean! PC please? w/ before and after pics!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »
Thanks, hathorcat!  I did recently modify my thread title to make it more clear I needed a pc- I kind of buried that in the text of the post before. 

Poor old Peachy- no matter what shape she's in she's so inexpensive!  Maybe I'll start an army to help her feel wanted :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:50:46 PM by Radha »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal