collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading Cards  (Read 322 times)

Nohpny

• Trade Count: (0)
Trading Cards
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:53:08 PM »
I recently got into Anastasia trading cards, and I wondered does anyone else collect these? What about other trading cards? I use to collect Pokemon cards and Neopet cards but no longer like them. d: I also collected Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess cards, but it was a one time thing I found a box and that was it.

*If there's a form like this, sorry!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Trading Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »
Not me. I haven't heard of them before.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »
I collect cards from my favourite TV shows and enjoy buying costume and autograph cards from my favourite characters :)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »
I've never really done trading cards!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:10:22 AM »
Havent really heard of them :(

I don't really collect cards. I have a few pokemon/yu gi oh ones laying around form the past tough :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

kirei_na_sakura

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »
I used to collect Sailor Moon trading cards. I have a full binder and now I don't know what to do with them! :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 04:20:40 PM »
 I am looking for set 1,2, and 3 of the sailor moon trading cards. I have some of all 3 sets and a few chase cards.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 10:20:49 AM »
I used to collect non-sport cards.  I've still got a ton of it.  Also have lots of extra full sets and chase cards (even  have various Disney, Batman, movies, tv, etc...).  I'm not too big into the game trading cards but I've tried some with my husband before.  I need to sell/trade off a bunch of it but I've been delaying it because it's a lot of work!

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »
I am trying to finish up my Sailor Moon CCG Past/Future Expansion set.  I have the full Archival Trading Card Set 3 of Sailor Moon and original CCG set...I also collect MLP and used to collect Bella Sara.  I collected Lion King and Pocahontas as a kid and have a near-complete set of both (only missing some rare chase cards).

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 12:35:21 PM »
I am trying to finish up my Sailor Moon CCG Past/Future Expansion set.  I have the full Archival Trading Card Set 3 of Sailor Moon and original CCG set...I also collect MLP and used to collect Bella Sara.  I collected Lion King and Pocahontas as a kid and have a near-complete set of both (only missing some rare chase cards).

Which ones you missing? lol  I might have some if you are looking (though I'd have to dig them out where they are in storage if you actually were interested).  The Pocahontas foils are really pretty aren't they?

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »
I have a lot of different ones, mostly Disney. My brother was into baseball cards when I was a kid and so I used to get a couple packs when we would go to the little shows at the mall. I remember photocopying the check of list that would be in some baseball card magazine my brother had for a few of the Disney sets. I have a complete set of Little Mermaid (including the rare Sponge Cards and promotional card) and Beauty & The Beast. I have a mostly complete set of Pocahontas (except the ultra rare foil cards, I'm missing 2 or 3). I also have Lion King sets, a Cinderella and I think Aladdin (can't remember).  In addition to those I have Sailor Moon trading cards (also playing cards decks) and Sailor Moon trading stickers (I guess you'd call them that).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:40:03 PM by toyjunky »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal