collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: End of the Dream  (Read 453 times)

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
End of the Dream
« on: May 29, 2013, 09:27:24 AM »
27 years ago marked the beginning of our saga when Justice, the first pony of darkness, was born. 9 years later we witnessed the death of the one named Megan and the loss of the fairytale dream that was once Ponyland. With her death, and the death of all of our parents who were of light, we unwillingly inherited all of this land and responsibility for it.

The last 18 years have shown that we were not ready for the uncertain road that was ahead of us. This land which was once rich in childlike innocence now overflows with conflict. For most of us, this land is no longer the paradise that our parents told us of. Here, where light was once dominant, darkness fights a cruel battle in order to intrude.

Even after all this time, many of us still do not know where to go or what to do. 18 years ago marked the end of the dream to which we were born to. Now we, the remaining inhabitants of Ponyland, struggle to find a new dream to belong to...

Does anyone else remember this? I vaguely remember back early on in like 2003? I don't remember if I actually was a part of it, but I know I wanted to be, then it disappeared. Is this RP an ongoing thing still?

Refuse to Dance

Re: End of the Dream
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:30:08 AM »
I'm actually the active Admin left right now. I'm trying to get more people. Colormist still pays for it, but I am the one keeping it alive.

http://mlpeod.fr.yuku.com/

It "disappeared" because it was originally a yahoo group, then another forum and we switched forums to the current host.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:36:01 AM by Refuse to Dance »

Tirac

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 09:49:33 AM »
I'm actually the active Admin left right now. I'm trying to get more people. Colormist still pays for it, but I am the one keeping it alive.

It "disappeared" because it was originally a yahoo group, then another forum and we switched forums to the current host.
OH!!! It's not dead! Awesome! I'm really happy.
Anyways, I'm taking a long hiatus from my MLP RP due to drama so I'd love to join, especially if you need members.

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 10:01:33 AM »

Anyways, I'm taking a long hiatus from my MLP RP due to drama so I'd love to join, especially if you need members.

We really do need members. There was a huge fight that ended up in members leaving and that caused CM to give me the forum. If Thyme returns as the Creator of the Game, she's willing to have characters too. We need as many as we can get.

Tirac

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 10:14:13 AM »

We really do need members. There was a huge fight that ended up in members leaving and that caused CM to give me the forum. If Thyme returns as the Creator of the Game, she's willing to have characters too. We need as many as we can get.
I hate it when fights ruin RPs. Makes me depressed.
I gave my friend my forum in a similar fashion.
Anyways, I'd love to join. Any preference in desired character types?

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »

None at all. All it takes now is one approval from a Mod to be able to play your character.You need a bio and stuff first.

Tirac

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:24:53 AM »

None at all. All it takes now is one approval from a Mod to be able to play your character.You need a bio and stuff first.
Alright. That'll be easy.
Are canon characters or offspring of canon characters allowed or are only OCs allowed? Also, can I play more that one character?

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »

Are canon characters or offspring of canon characters allowed or are only OCs allowed? Also, can I play more that one character?

Well this is after the Great Death so it means that the old characters are long since gone.

Queen Silver Dream is the Queen of Dream Castle and Ponyland. She's not a nice Queen at all.
You can play more than one character, in more than one generation. We don't have Generation 4 right now.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:38:38 AM by Refuse to Dance »

Tirac

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »

Well this is after the Great Death so it means that the old characters are long since gone.

Queen Silver Dream is the Queen of Dream Castle and Ponyland. She's not a nice Queen at all.
You can play more than one character, in more than one generation. We don't have Generation 4 right now.
I meant something like a descendant. One of my OCs is distantly related to Firefly for instance.
Alright. That'll be great. I think I'll use one character to start and then possibly bring in more.
Are sea ponies allowed?

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »

I meant something like a descendant. One of my OCs is distantly related to Firefly for instance.
Alright. That'll be great. I think I'll use one character to start and then possibly bring in more.
Are sea ponies allowed?

Yes they are.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 11:02:27 AM »
So... this isn't actually a game? I was imagining it to be like Runescape with movable characters, but was instead telling stories? Am I missing something? x

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 11:10:11 AM »
So... this isn't actually a game? I was imagining it to be like Runescape with movable characters, but was instead telling stories? Am I missing something? x
Oy...

It's a play by post rpg... Many rpers have their characters tell stories. It's hard to explain. No, it is not like Runescape. It's not like WoW or any of those newer rps.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 11:11:48 AM by Refuse to Dance »

Tirac

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 11:14:25 AM »

Are sea ponies allowed?

Yes they are.
Great. I'll work up some character profiles then.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 11:19:59 AM »
Oy...

It's a play by post rpg... Many rpers have their characters tell stories. It's hard to explain. No, it is not like Runescape. It's not like WoW or any of those newer rps.

Oh, that's quite interesting, I read some things, and it seems very good! Good luck with new members! ^.^

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »

Are sea ponies allowed?

Yes they are.
Great. I'll work up some character profiles then.

Read the rules of for making characters. There are specific rules for certain breeds.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal