collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: End of the Dream  (Read 452 times)

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: End of the Dream
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
I'm actually the active Admin left right now. I'm trying to get more people. Colormist still pays for it, but I am the one keeping it alive.

http://mlpeod.fr.yuku.com/

It "disappeared" because it was originally a yahoo group, then another forum and we switched forums to the current host.
OH!!! It's not dead! Awesome! I'm really happy.
Anyways, I'm taking a long hiatus from my MLP RP due to drama so I'd love to join, especially if you need members.

We really do need members. There was a huge fight that ended up in members leaving and that caused CM to give me the forum. If Thyme returns as the Creator of the Game, she's willing to have characters too. We need as many as we can get.
I hate it when fights ruin RPs. Makes me depressed.
I gave my friend my forum in a similar fashion.
Anyways, I'd love to join. Any preference in desired character types?

None at all. All it takes now is one approval from a Mod to be able to play your character.You need a bio and stuff first.
Alright. That'll be easy.
Are canon characters or offspring of canon characters allowed or are only OCs allowed? Also, can I play more that one character?

Well this is after the Great Death so it means that the old characters are long since gone.

Queen Silver Dream is the Queen of Dream Castle and Ponyland. She's not a nice Queen at all.
You can play more than one character, in more than one generation. We don't have Generation 4 right now.
I meant something like a descendant. One of my OCs is distantly related to Firefly for instance.
Alright. That'll be great. I think I'll use one character to start and then possibly bring in more.
Are sea ponies allowed?

Yes they are.
Great. I'll work up some character profiles then.

Read the rules of for making characters. There are specific rules for certain breeds.
alright. Will do.

Vulpy

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »
Hey, I might join in. ^^ I love RPing. I haven't RPed in a while. I used to be on a site called Disney World Of War, but I eventually left. I still had this "private" RP with a friend. It lasted for nearly 6 years. It died a few months ago. My friend got REALLY busy with life.

It'll be great to finally RP again. XD

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
Awesome! Check out the rules of the rpg and the rules about character guidelines.

Post Merge: May 29, 2013, 04:39:15 PM

If others wish to join, they can. Just read the character guidelines and introduce yourself.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:39:15 PM by Refuse to Dance »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »
Locked - seems like this is probably more relevant to PM than an open thread :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal