collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!  (Read 31103 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »
I went to the one near me that said they had a few. Walked in with my mom so excited...and they didn't have any. 45 minute drive for nothing. :( Boo Tuesday Morning boo! Wish i had some fakies with me to toss at them..actually I take that back not worthy of the fakies LOL

Oh man, >< that's the pits! Sorry that you drove so far, but at least you had your mom with you to complain with afterwards :D

I agree...not worth the fakies, but that'd be a really funny sight to see :silly:

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2013, 08:07:51 PM »
When you call, ask them to be held. They do allow holds! Best of luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »
Hm, well, Rossi St is my NUMBER ONE TOP DOLL, but I don;t think she's in these shipments. But, just in case, can you put them second and third? But please make a note that I can't pay until the 27th. *sigh* But, srsly, if anyone finds Rossi St for me, I might break down and cry. Seriosuly. I am sooo in love with this doll, but can;t bring myself to pay the $200+ pricetag she comes with on auction sites.

Rossi St is definitely in these shipments, I know because I purchased her. Even if these never become easy to find in store, at the very least, they've driven down the auction prices on these particular j-dolls nicely! For example, there's a Rossi St on eBay right now for $40 BIN. I hope you get your dolly somehow! :) (I haven't seen any more, but if I do I will certainly pick them up.)

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »
It seems like not many popped up - it's kind of disheartening :( I hope a few make it up here to canada someday!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »
I think it's still very very early in the shipments, their official release date was only last week. hopefully lots more will crop up soon.

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
Hm, well, Rossi St is my NUMBER ONE TOP DOLL, but I don;t think she's in these shipments. But, just in case, can you put them second and third? But please make a note that I can't pay until the 27th. *sigh* But, srsly, if anyone finds Rossi St for me, I might break down and cry. Seriosuly. I am sooo in love with this doll, but can;t bring myself to pay the $200+ pricetag she comes with on auction sites.

Rossi St is definitely in these shipments, I know because I purchased her. Even if these never become easy to find in store, at the very least, they've driven down the auction prices on these particular j-dolls nicely! For example, there's a Rossi St on eBay right now for $40 BIN. I hope you get your dolly somehow! :) (I haven't seen any more, but if I do I will certainly pick them up.)
ohmygosh, do you have pictures?!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »

ohmygosh, do you have pictures?!

Ooo I love pictures, if you have time to share I bet they'd be super pretty!

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Ogod, guys, I am like DYING inside at the thought of missing her, ogosh.

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2013, 05:30:53 PM »
I think it's still very very early in the shipments, their official release date was only last week. hopefully lots more will crop up soon.

Really? I hope you're right! I guess everyone's just seen some that ignored the street date then :P

and kelpie, I know how you feel! I'm so hoping I can get Melrose Ave (or maybe even her and the otherson my wishlist!)! Rossi St is very pretty, you have great taste

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »
Lol Thanks Skitter. I have a thing for ballerinas. They amaze me! When the Pere Noel pullip came out I about died. Then I got christmas money and bought her and she is so amazing, and now needs a Jdoll friend!

Offline crystalortiz

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://crystalortiz96.tripod.com/
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »
keelee don't forget me lol. if you see anything even not included in my grail list

xkelpiex you may like this one is mix to a ballerina :)

http://dollfieworld.com/5136-10404-large/j-doll-stephen-avenue-walk.jpg

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:27 AM »
So is there a list of which dolls have been found at Tuesday Morning?

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2013, 11:46:04 AM »
There's a decent list on page 7 in Keelee's post and mine. Overall it seems the green to orange foil boxes have been found. Some I couldn't get names on and there are a few missing from the list because of that.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2013, 06:50:26 PM »
I hope they'll show up online since I don't have a Tuesday Morning near me. Abbott Street would be my first pick out of all the dolls, but since her box is green & red gradient, I don't think she'll be part of the assortment. I definitely like Koningslign. I love her pink hair and her dress is gorgeous. Rue Antoine Dansaer is another doll I like and she's in a green & orange box so she's possible, right? I love her long hair. I only want one doll, but I'd be happy with any of these, in order from most wanted if someone does manage to get an extra:

1. Abbott Street (green & red box, so unlikely to find at TM)
2. Koningslign
3. Rue Antoine Dansaer

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2013, 06:32:35 AM »
Okies :D I added you to the list ShortyBoo!

I hope they show up online as well so we could see which ones they have the most of and others could nab one since TMorn stores are located somewhat randomly across the states!

For new/returning J-Doll fans, Everyone's wish lists are on page 7, reply #97

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal